Why are Indians so Racist to its Muslim Population

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
How can you possibly read some literature of Muslim saints that influenced the Islamic come up in India and then contrast it with the cow piss and dung festivals of Hindus, and then hate Muslims lol.

Fuckin Ganesh man. I’m hundred percent certain that some based sages of long time ago wrote Vedic epics and stories as a means of teaching retarded people but they went and took them Ganesh type shit literally :feelshaha:

Thoughts? @OGJBSLAYER @BrahminBoss @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41229, OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 39140
Muzzieism and hindpooism are both bad

Tbh with you

Everyone has his own path to God. Some people need crude methods, others need subtle ways.

If bathing in cow shit makes you feel divine, go for it

If you wanna blow yourself up to get closer to Allah, do it.

If you think God wants you to sacrifice your son, get the knife and get it done

As for me man, knowing the "spiritual truth" ( as if it exists lol ) does nothing bhai

I can read the Upanishads from beginning to end ... explain them... but it's empty clatter.

You know... all these "cures" provided by religion and philosophy just keep multiplying my problems

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 41229 and Krakowski
because it's natural to be hostile to those who think, behave, and are very different than you. cultural exchange is a slow process and involves individuals or small groups acting as intermediaries. forcing large and distinct populations together is unnatural and makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Tbh with you

Everyone has his own path to God. Some people need crude methods, others need subtle ways.

If bathing in cow shit makes you feel divine, go for it

If you wanna blow yourself up to get closer to Allah, do it.

If you think God wants you to sacrifice your son, get the knife and get it done

As for me man, knowing the "spiritual truth" ( as if it exists lol ) does nothing bhai

I can read the Upanishads from beginning to end ... explain them... but it's empty clatter.

You know... all these "cures" provided by religion and philosophy just keep multiplying my problems
because it's natural to be hostile to those who think, behave, and are very different than you. cultural exchange is a slow process and involves individuals or small groups acting as intermediaries. forcing large and distinct populations together is unnatural and makes no sense.
True true. Tbh this post was intended to trigger a particular Hindu dindu on .org I hate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229 and OGJBSLAYER
Muzzieism and hindpooism are both bad
It's not that religions are shitty because they are shitty but that this whole world is shitty

Everything in this world is cursed, including the religions which seek to go beyond the world after cursing it

Fuck this world and everything inside it.

I hate myself and this hatred burns everything around me .... I'm fed up

The hindu builds
The muslim destroys
The muslim promotes pedophilic prophets. Oppression and delusion
The hindu promotes the essence of life
The Muslims seeks to replace other cultures
The hindu seeks to coexist with other cultures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 41229 and SidharthTheSlayer
Islam and its inbreeding is what created 80 iq niggers like you, i don't see why you're defending it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 41229, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Can't be racist toward a religion.

Islam and its inbreeding is what created 80 iq niggers like you, i don't see why you're defending it
Islamic curries on here acting like they are superior to Hindus will never not be retarded
The hindu builds
The muslim destroys
The muslim promotes pedophilic prophets. Oppression and delusion
The hindu promotes the essence of life
The Muslims seeks to replace other cultures
The hindu seeks to coexist with other cultures
But Islam is the religion of peace?

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16275 and Krakowski
Yep! A peice of me! A peice of you! Peices of everyone everywhere!

Sri lanka church blasts

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 16275 and SidharthTheSlayer
If anything its virtue signalling cuck population

Islamic curries on here acting like they are superior to Hindus will never not be retarded

OP is just a low iq troll tho, he's not a muslim, he's a sikh

• Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Mudslimes are just Shlomo's retarded cousin who likes to beat up any poor pagancels they know.

BTW, curries are China's henchmen. Pajeets need Final Solution too (in Minecraft).