why are .is like this

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
I met a incel from discord whos in .is
He was very mad at me bc i had a girlfriend and he calls me a fakecel and shit
he is like 30 years old, and 5’4 and he was a low ltn :lul:
fortunately it wasnt beyond over like he was fat and i could notice he has a outward gonions and a okayish eye shape
i kept telling him bro its not over yet you can still get laid (even with this brutal height and face)
he said NIGGA ITS OVER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I WAS BORN AN INCEL I HAVE ONE FRIEND THAT I HAD SINCE CHILDHOOD AND NEVER A GIRL!!!!

i asked did you consider improving your looks
but broooo im beyond savingff brootal heightttt
i told him you dont even fucking try, you are lazy as shit you sit on websites and complain about ur looks and women. even tried to tell him to get shoe lifts he said nahhh gayyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vernier, swt and mug
dnr

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: swt, zharupodrugu, watah and 1 other person
I mean outward gonions is good but if that is the only thing going for me facially and I am 5' 4 than I would also say I was born incel

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry
never save people from rotting. They chose to be like that

• +1
Reactions: swt
I met a incel from discord whos in .is
He was very mad at me bc i had a girlfriend and he calls me a fakecel and shit
he is like 30 years old, and 5’4 and he was a low ltn :lul:
fortunately it wasnt beyond over like he was fat and i could notice he has a outward gonions and a okayish eye shape
i kept telling him bro its not over yet you can still get laid (even with this brutal height and face)
he said NIGGA ITS OVER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND I WAS BORN AN INCEL I HAVE ONE FRIEND THAT I HAD SINCE CHILDHOOD AND NEVER A GIRL!!!!

i asked did you consider improving your looks
but broooo im beyond savingff brootal heightttt
i told him you dont even fucking try, you are lazy as shit you sit on websites and complain about ur looks and women. even tried to tell him to get shoe lifts he said nahhh gayyy
ngl g at 5'4 its just over, him just giving up is completely justified at that rate

regardless, i do agree alot of these .is kids have potential yet they dont try, they know no better than rot in their gaming chairs worshipping elliot rodger and hating on women

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
ngl g at 5'4 its just over, him just giving up is completely justified at that rate

regardless, i do agree alot of these .is kids have potential yet they dont try, they know no better than rot in their gaming chairs worshipping elliot rodger and hating on women
draincel number 23