Why are .is users such gatekeepers?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I understand that gatekeeping is what makes an incel community an incel comminuty but calling every single user a fakecel, going witch hunting and rounding up a mob with pitchforks every time some user said something that thye believe makes someone an fakecel is retarded imo @ElTruecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lookologist003, rand anon, normie_joe and 12 others
They’re very garbage at eating dude it’s actually retarded. @Broly a frauding MTN curry was worshipped as a chad there at one point. Fucking retarded forum in terms of facial ratings.

Funny enough is discord Incels rate far more harsher and rate the same as @St.TikTokcel except opposite racial wise. Basically discord Incels believe 2 PSL for whites is enough and 5 PSL is mínimum for ethnics while St Tiktokcel believes the opposite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, exo, rand anon and 11 others
They’re very garbage at eating dude it’s actually retarded. @Broly a frauding MTN curry was worshipped as a chad there at one point. Fucking retarded forum in terms of facial ratings.

Funny enough is discord Incels rate far more harsher and rate the same as @St.TikTokcel except opposite racial wise. Basically discord Incels believe 2 PSL for whites is enough and 5 PSL is mínimum for ethnics while St Tiktokcel believes the opposite
Meanwhile Blackgymmax Bullies you to suicide brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Darkeningstar, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Like bruh made in heaven’s face was leaked recently and the forum was super quick to overrate him. @NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL like bruh it seems to be accepted on .is you have to be a deformed looking turbo manlet curry. Like they call Blackops2cel a fakecel ffs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, rand anon, 97baHater and 4 others

He did have a good eye area if I recall correctly.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Like bruh made in heaven’s face was leaked recently and the forum was super quick to overrate him.
Umm, he had a girlfriend..

• JFL
He did have a good eye area if I recall correctly.
Broly

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
The thing is a lot of them are fakecels also, lots of them are white so geomaxxing is open to them

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Like they call Blackops2cel a fakecel ffs
He is, he's married
With a fellow french girl btw. Not a sea gook he got with jbw or something.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ElTruecel
Decent bones, nice eye area. Not chadpreet but still good enough to get bitches if NT.
His eye are is trash, he has aspie eyes
His ratios are totally fucked, he has negative harmony
Just look normal theory is everything

• +1

@St.TikTokcel his so based but I fucking hate his pfp that gremlin foden pisses me off just looking at him

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
His eye are is trash, he has aspie eyes
His ratios are totally fucked, he has negative harmony
Just look normal theory is everything
He mogs me into the dirt, he's at least average.

Like bruh made in heaven’s face was leaked recently and the forum was super quick to overrate him. @NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL like bruh it seems to be accepted on .is you have to be a deformed looking turbo manlet curry. Like they call Blackops2cel a fakecel ffs
Umm, he had a girlfriend..

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
He is, he's married
With a fellow french girl btw. Not a sea gook he got with jbw or something.
Larp we never confirmed that’s him. His name is common

I understand that gatekeeping is what makes an incel community an incel comminuty but calling every single user a fakecel, going witch hunting and rounding up a mob with pitchforks every time some user said something that thye believe makes someone an fakecel is retarded imo @ElTruecel
jfl its .is what can you expect

Basically discord Incels believe 2 PSL for whites is enough and 5 PSL is mínimum for ethnics while St Tiktokcel believes the opposite
Foids would rather have 2 PSL Dreadmaxxed rone rather than 5 Psl god
This is truth

• JFL
.is is garbage nigga, bunch of faggots. Even a site like org is 10x better

The fakecel hunting that goes on there is what I imagine Salem was like in the 17th century. Times change, but the behaviors of humans don't.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Now I feel like a chad

• JFL