Why are Italians accepting so many niggers into their country ?

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Why do they accept niggers but not spics or curries ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and sportsmogger
They’re not anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
shocked u didnt tag me

Most of those niggers will move to France and the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, BitchBoy and Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Deleted member 33711, Deleted member 58285 and 4 others
cope, you hopped the border
No, my great Italian grandpa did hop on a ship ilegally and migrated to a Caribbean island tho. Although hoping the border sounds based if you survive

• JFL
Reactions: Fish
Soldiers = chink working on some Chinese restaurant
Idk man, hundreds of thousands of men to be coming over just for that? Hell nah, this looks like a military tactic, and they are all illegals too lol

• JFL
You know why
Kalergi plan

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and kanderior
To create a better society.

• Woah
The people had no say in it. They voted for a politician explicitly to stop it and they got stabbed in the back by her so "Italians" have nothing to do with this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janitormaxxing, the BULL, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
well why wld u want curries in italy
they need to stay in india and breed there
instead of trying to breed out their race in other countries
it pisses me off that indians travel to other countries

• JFL
Idk Bro i Remember meloni sperging about muh Italy to Italians stop to immigration and other bs what happened @khvirgin @PseudoMaxxer did She have to give up to the zionist master or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Luffymaxxing
Idk Bro i Remember meloni sperging about muh Italy to Italians stop to immigration and other bs what happened @khvirgin @PseudoMaxxer did She have to give up to the zionist master or what?
She needs those black bulls

She needs those black bulls
Plenty of unemployed italians and those poor as fuck africans are teraincels in Italy. Literally no use for them here

She did

Anyway i dont see them around, maybe because its freezing and they cant withstand the climate?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and the BULL
She did

Anyway i dont see them around, maybe because its freezing and they cant withstand the climate?
They're all in Milano tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 58285
well why wld u want curries in italy
they need to stay in india and breed there
instead of trying to breed out their race in other countries
it pisses me off that indians travel to other countries
at least wasians can turn out nice
windians finna be ugly ass shit
frindians too

Yeah she gave up after all the backlash, dumb whore.
Anyway i dont see them around, maybe because it’s freezing and they cant withstand the climate?
Depends on location tbh, but most are now being sent to Milan i believe.

This place will be fucked by 2025 if it keeps going at this rate tbh, Lampedusa is already literally africa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Luffymaxxing
They're all in Milano tbh
Yeah she gave up after all the backlash, dumb whore.

Depends on location tbh, but most are now being sent to Milan i believe.

This place will be fucked by 2025 if it keeps going at this rate tbh, Lampedusa is already literally africa.
I was in Bergamo last week and i saw some of them but still just around some areas (like the train station etc)

When I went to the main streets in the evening barely

They dont really have money to go drink in clubs and shit, unless they were born here

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and PseudoMaxxer
Cope Africa mogs incel
yea thats why most of the countries have zero infrastructure and constantly get destroyed by mafias

sure good people live there
but faggots like you with god complex, zero inhib, and no morals, they fuck it all up, murder people, and keep the image of africa as low as it possibly can be

• JFL
Why do they accept niggers but not spics or curries ?
They don't have any choice their tfr is low if they don't let immigrants in the country will cease to exist.

The people had no say in it. They voted for a politician explicitly to stop it and they got stabbed in the back by her so "Italians" have nothing to do with this.
Least betraying female

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and kanderior