Reactions: Redrighthand
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Interbreeding with aliens

You can tell by backwards head growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, Deleted member 1680, Mansnob and 3 others
Jews sit down and think and collaborate with each othwr while arabs are all about hating each other. Not joking. Ither arabs hate saudis when saudis did nothing but shove money up their asses.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 656
Allah is dead Yahveh will guide us
7ft is too short jfl if you think 7ft is tall. Average height for high class pure bred dutch teens is 7ft 7

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
Jews had to become literate and teach their children how to read and write back in the day in order to maintain their membership, so most of the poor/low iq ones converted to other religions

Last edited:
ik bro, they think they just popped up in the world lol.
I love my muslim bros. Based and true chivalry. Let these cucks enjoy their foids fuckin chad

• +1
Reactions: sadakiyo and Chadelite
Jews are basically European racially

lol, 4 wivesmaxing
Vast majority are gonna habe one foid. Not a bad deal. Could attack and enslave kaffir populace and use their foids

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
european selection and interbreeding

only ashkenazim are high iq

how fucking stupid is op

In the past I think only statusmaxxed people like imams and sultans.
yh, rich people basically, im jk about the chad part. U have to be kinda rich now to have 4 wives.

yh, rich people basically, im jk about the chad part. U have to be kinda rich now to have 4 wives.
Yeah. Chad would be flogged 100 times if he tries to mess another man’s foid

• +1
Yeah. Chad would be flogged 100 times if he tries to mess another man’s foid
yes, very true.
That is how it should be tho lol.
Looks isn't life.

yes, very true.
That is how it should be tho lol.
Looks isn't life.
Exactly. Society is built by a man supporting his family not chad’s harem. even japan and western countries have to import new peoples to support their declining societies

• +1
Exactly. Society is built by a man supporting his family not chad’s harem. even japan and western countries have to import new peoples to support their declining societies
yh lol, in germany and japan, people don't have kids. This chad stuff only started recently. Even incels made a family in the 1900s

yh lol, in germany and japan, people don't have kids. This chad stuff only started recently. Even incels made a family in the 1900s
Back then foids will be nicer and more feminine to secure a chad husband. Actual self improvement now they spread their legs thinking chad will commit lmfao. Tbh in saudi i see many balding chinless wristlets walking with 5 subhuman kids oblivious to the blackpill reality and these liberal “muslims” want us to copy the west

fuck the kikes

european selection and interbreeding

only ashkenazim are high iq

how fucking stupid is op
Interbreeding is why Arabs are horrible iq. Ashkenazi jews only have much higher than average social iq and they use it to stick together. Whites have higher spacial etc.

Interbreeding is why Arabs are horrible iq. Ashkenazi jews only have much higher than average social iq and they use it to stick together. Whites have higher spacial etc.
f231e3514a6129ed5cb87293018781e3.png

idiot

They were the same people some time ago

WHo would have thought philophy goes a long way who would have thought heeding aristotles rather than a dogmatic book goes a long way

Imagine being a grammar nazi when you know exactly what I mean
Its not grammar retard you literally dont know what interbreeding is

Its not grammar retard you literally dont know what interbreeding is
Grammar Nazi - A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others.

Fucking retardo

(BTW I know retardo isn't a real word)