Why are Jewish women so much more attractive than palestinan women

D

Deleted member 43058

The last of the Mulattapilled
It makes it hard to pick a side to support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, aesthetic beauty, mulattomaxxing and 2 others
They are very opinionated .. when a guy has been a cuck all his life , he will get turned on by a loud mouthed JAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: funkyflamingo, MEMPSK and Deleted member 32285
Women in more developed countries are better looking on average, but men tend to be less dimorphic as well. It's the opposite in developing countries where the women tend to be uglier and the men tend to be more robust and handsome.

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK, Deleted member 32285, g0op and 2 others
They are very opinionated .. when a guy has been a cuck all his life , he will get turned on by a loud mouthed JAP
You remind me of Esbern from Skyrim

Women in more developed countries are better looking on average, but men tend to be less dimorphic as well. It's the opposite in developing countries where the women tend to be uglier and the men tend to be more robust and handsome.
Makes sense

How do you explain this American man

9D5E80CD 0F08 4C9C 95DA 63F38BF0F645

• +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 32285 and Deleted member 43058
I find jewish women attractive because I think that I can tame them. I can fix them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: veryoldcel, Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 32285
They are Goddesses

Palestinians/Arabs are kinda inbred and dysgenic, bad genes
jews are worse, they have the absolute most disgusting genetics especially the men. the women can be okay though but only visually, their genes still suck and if you had male kids with them they would turn out ugly

the reason mixed jewish wymxn are attractive is the same reason you are attracted to certain blacks and asians, the humanity mixed with subhuman deformity makes them more expendable, and thus sexier from a pure gratification standpoint. you don't care if they die during sex, this is a benefit you don't get with normal breedable wymxn.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and SidharthTheSlayer
the reason mixed jewish wymxn are attractive is the same reason you are attracted to certain blacks and asians, the humanity mixed with subhuman deformity makes them more expendable, and thus sexier from a pure gratification standpoint. you don't care if they die during sex, this is a benefit you don't get with normal breedable wymxn.
Schizo

It's Jewish psy-ops to make us support Israel.

Having said that,

Go Israel! :feelsgood:

Damnit. I mean....

Go away, Israel! :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
The jews you're seeing are 55%+ european Ashkenazi and not the legit brown ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058
jewish bitches get mogged no diff by palestine bitches