why are jews so greedy

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
who tf do these faggots think they are lmao niggas think they'll take part of egypt sudan jordan and saudi arabia including uae what a bunch of delusional faggots

i genuinely wanna see them try and do this shit lol it will never happen the holy land was controlled by muslims and christians for centuries and as soon as jews have them now its the "ancestral home" for pedophiles and homosexuals

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Obamalama, hermesam and 1 other person
who tf do these faggots think they are lmao niggas think they'll take part of egypt sudan jordan and saudi arabia including uae what a bunch of delusional faggots

i genuinely wanna see them try and do this shit lol it will never happen the holy land was controlled by muslims and christians for centuries and as soon as jews have them now its the "ancestral home" for pedophiles and homosexuals
View attachment 3077598
UAE is a nice country, I hope it stays the same.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Jews and Khalijis are the same scheming race, you're basically attacking your cousins

They were excluded and prevented from engaging in the traditional trades in a lot of places throughout time so they were effectively forced to get into banking.

Theh will never do that because they dont have tje demographics

They were excluded and prevented from engaging in the traditional trades in a lot of places throughout time so they were effectively forced to get into banking.
What does that have to do with them being greedy?

What does that have to do with them being greedy?
I'm not saying they're greedy, but the sheer fact that they're overrepresented in banking feeds into the stereotype. Most Jews are just regular people with normal jobs.

I'm not saying they're greedy, but the sheer fact that they're overrepresented in banking feeds into the stereotype. Most Jews are just regular people with normal jobs.
Most people who think of Jewish greed aren’t thinking about Jewish bankers

They are thinking more in terms of day to day Jewish greed that they see online in viral videos yaknow jewish landlords that behave like assholes to their tenants or Jews that want to haggle over menial prices.

Even if Jews started in banking it’s not like you’d expect that to track to modern day. Being forced into banking 1,000 years ago in some part of the world is not a good explanation for how there’s a bunch of Jewish bankers today. Not saying it’s not possible but it’s a little strange.

Also from what I remember it wasn’t like they were excluded more so that it was a Christian thing about being able to lend money or something that made it so Jews were basically the only group of people that could become bankers. I could be wrong though.

I grew up around a lot of Jews, I’m aware they are mostly just normal people.

Most of why people don’t like Jews is because of their massive influence on Hollywood and their supposed hand in the recent increases in 3rd world immigration.

Jews and Khalijis are the same scheming race, you're basically attacking your cousins
u only say this because of palestine but look how ur country is getting cucked in the south, just because we dont want to become martyrs for a country which was proposed 6 parition plans and uses hamas which manipulates the quran to believe they're a righteous group, we're the jews?

Most people who think of Jewish greed aren’t thinking about Jewish bankers

They are thinking more in terms of day to day Jewish greed that they see online in viral videos yaknow jewish landlords that behave like assholes to their tenants or Jews that want to haggle over menial prices.

Even if Jews started in banking it’s not like you’d expect that to track to modern day. Being forced into banking 1,000 years ago in some part of the world is not a good explanation for how there’s a bunch of Jewish bankers today. Not saying it’s not possible but it’s a little strange.

Also from what I remember it wasn’t like they were excluded more so that it was a Christian thing about being able to lend money or something that made it so Jews were basically the only group of people that could become bankers. I could be wrong though.

I grew up around a lot of Jews, I’m aware they are mostly just normal people.

Most of why people don’t like Jews is because of their massive influence on Hollywood and their supposed hand in the recent increases in 3rd world immigration.
Can't say I blame them for being business savvy tbh. Society just needs adequate welfare institutions to prevent people from getting fucked over too badly and not have oligarchs messing up their lives. If people have to rely on expensive insurances and have no safety net then the rich are always going to capitalize on that, no matter their ethnicity. I haven't had any negative Jewish interactions, personally, so I can't speak to that.

The basis is.
But the infrastructure is somewhat nice.
what the fuck? The infrastructure is their worst quality:forcedsmile:

The sky scrapers have no integrated plumbing network. They literally have to hull shit every day on trucks, causing traffic jams.

OP, israel should try invade all these countries. It would end like the 6 day war.:feelshah:

what the fuck? The infrastructure is their worst quality:forcedsmile:

The sky scrapers have no integrated plumbing network. They literally have to hull shit every day on trucks, causing traffic jams.

OP, israel should try invade all these countries. It would end like the 6 day war.:feelshah:
yeah they can try invade us if they dont die of skin cancer first :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?