why are kids even on this website

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Just play fortnite or some shit jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs, 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I wonder what happened to a mf who came to this website at the age of 14, shit's must ve brutal for him in life

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, 5'7 zoomer, Timmy and 1 other person
I wonder what happened to a mf who came to this website at the age of 14, shit's must ve brutal for him in life
Too autistic to even have gamer friends/squad

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and justbentbro
That dude rhinoplasty is 13 I think he said. Some other kids on here that are 16. I understand the need to lurk so you aren't too late on looksmaxxing, but the kids who are lurking don't even looksmax they just shitpost. I don't know why they do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, atlantean, Darkseiddffg34 and 2 others
When i was 14 i was thinking what character to play and thats about it, these niggas here at 13-14 want to looksmax jfl, ruined childhood

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34
lol when i was 14 it was loser trait to have gamer friends
generation of cucks

• +1
Reactions: xayru and laaltin
When i was 14 i was thinking what character to play and thats about it, these niggas here at 13-14 want to looksmax jfl, ruined childhood
that what I was talking about yesterday to a 14 yo boyo he said LOOKSMAXX IS IS HOBBY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: nigga pls

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and justbentbro
lol when i was 14 it was loser trait to have gamer friends
generation of cucks
yes I remember everyone laughed at me in the basketball team by being a gamer lol at 14

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and wollet2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, justbentbro and AustinCutler
Yeah GTA San Andreas it was. Was never into csgo, dota type shit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and justbentbro
yes I remember everyone laughed at me in the basketball team by being a gamer lol at 14
y it was the minority. most kids here were just going outside lol. and thats in 2015 or sth

y it was the minority. most kids here were just going outside lol. and thats in 2015 or sth
yes time flies nowadays kids are kinda retared compared to us superior man who were 14 in 2014

• +1
Reactions: xayru, wollet2 and justbentbro
That dude rhinoplasty is 13 I think he said. Some other kids on here that are 16. I understand the need to lurk so you aren't too late on looksmaxxing, but the kids who are lurking don't even looksmax they just shitpost. I don't know why they do this.
I'm 17 , low mtn
Death sentence, i think looksmaxing won't help

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'm 17 , low mtn
Death sentence, i think looksmaxing
Real

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 71172
I'm 17 , low mtn
Death sentence, i think looksmaxing won't help
Bro I didn't look good until like 19. Definitely not over for you. 19 was a while ago. Looksmaxxing will help but you also need androgens in your system. Unironically go to the gym and looksmax as-well.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
because that's the optimal age to start looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, Deleted member 71172 and rhinoplasty
Bro I didn't look good until like 19. Definitely not over for you. 19 was a while ago. Looksmaxxing will help but you also need androgens in your system. Unironically go to the gym and looksmax as-well.
What are yall talking about when yall say androgens

• +1
Reactions: gigell
because that's the optimal age to start looksmaxing
People keep saying this but they fail to take into account two things, first is that looks don’t matter at 14-16 any ugly or average kid who is that age can get a gf, second is that skull and bones aren’t finished developing until late teens not 14

Just play fortnite or some shit jfl
They are wasting their time, it’s as simple as that, I would do anything to be 14 again but they waste it on a forum full of adult rotters

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and TechnoBoss
Come to my DMs kids, don't be scared. I'm just a lonely guy who wants to help.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and laaltin