why are Koreans so black pilled?

Deleted member 13994

Deleted member 13994

Kraken
They have the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world and look at this movie it would never be allowed in the west. People would complain its fatphobic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DOggo, adotsdot, never_lucky and 9 others
take the brackpirru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RftH, Deleted member 13511 and 15 others
Subhuman people need to react fast
And what is fast ? Surgeries

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, EverythingMattersCel, pizza and 2 others
Subhuman people need to react fast
And what is fast ? Surgeries
yeh but if all of them are subhuman then that means they will have lower standards? s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yeh but if all of them are subhuman then that means they will have lower standards? s
Nah
That was before globalisation
When they discovered the European people in Media
Thats when they started to become blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Well most surgeries performed in South Korea are required. Their society is so blackpilled that if you apply for a job as a Korean, and someone applies for that job too but he/she is much better looking than you. Then they will 99% of the time pick the better looking employee. That's why many parents offer they children as graduation gifts: rhinoplasty, bimax, leforts, hair transplants, etc... whatever their child needs to have better chance of being picked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, BigNoseSlavcel, ezio6 and 4 others
Well most surgeries performed in South Korea are required. Their society is so blackpilled that if you apply for a job as a Korean, and someone applies for that job too but he/she is much better looking than you. Then they will 99% of the time pick the better looking employee. That's why many parents offer they children as graduation gifts: rhinoplasty, bimax, leforts, hair transplants, etc... whatever their child needs to have better chance of being picked.
*REQUIRED TO SURVIVE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NONE, paranakee, BigNoseSlavcel and 1 other person
damm thats brutal. But also i wish my parents would do that lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
They have the highest rates of plastic surgery in the world and look at this movie it would never be allowed in the west. People would complain its fatphobic

They are a very blackpilled society.

It's just the way they are, just like why are blacks overall more violent ect.

If I had to give a reason it's probably due to all the famines and wars they had which killed off the bluepilled nice people, leaving robotic psychopaths behind to breed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9344, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
damm thats brutal. But also i wish my parents would do that lmfao
Also a typical high-school graduation gift for a Korean teen-ager is either a nose job or a blepharoplasty, also called a double-eyelid surgery (the insertion of a crease in the eyelid to make the eye look bigger), which all asiancels want because having upper eyelid exposure is more western.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Also a typical high-school graduation gift for a Korean teen-ager is either a nose job or a blepharoplasty, also called a double-eyelid surgery (the insertion of a crease in the eyelid to make the eye look bigger), which all asiancels want because having upper eyelid exposure is more western.
yes i saw a documentary on it. JFL their relatives will say they are ugly and need a nose job

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
yes i saw a documentary on it. JFL their relatives will say they are ugly and need a nose job
Btw 20% of foids in Korea have gone some type of surgery, since facial bone contouring surgeries are quite popular, because Asians have a different bone structure, which is much flatter structure than Western counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Tbh they have amazing surgeons since they have almost twice the work :lul:, and some are really masters of their craft too

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
these are based parents
but isn't it the same everywhere, gl ppl being promoted over subhumans in the job market?

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 10524
Korea are just ahead of the curve in normalising plastic surgery, the same way Japan are ahead of the curve in the NEET/hikkimorri crisis.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others
Only Northkoreans are based and blackpilled Southkoreans are gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, bugeye, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
asians have been getting double eyelid surgery for thousands of years . it’s not that they want to be western where it’s more that western people happen to have more upper eyelid exposure

it’s not that they want to be western
Based greycel moment, if they didn't want to be more western then why the fuck are they getting upper eye-lid exposure surgery ?

Obviously because it increases Asian PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 13994
Based greycel moment, if they didn't want to be more western then why the fuck are they getting upper eye-lid exposure surgery ?

Obviously because it increases Asian PSL
jeez omg u have more posts than me ur so much smarter

i don’t think u can read so i’ll summarize my point again

asians have gotten eyelid surgery for thousands of years.. how would they have known what “westerners” look like

they r not “trying to be western” it just so HAPPENS that westerners have more upper eyelid exposure

it does increase PSL and asians do love white people eyes BUT as stated before it didn’t originate as a “westerner” worshipping practice

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Chowdog
Asians see things and take them to their absolute most extreme
They saw hollywood and were like “let’s do that but more”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and never_lucky
jeez omg u have more posts than me ur so much smarter

i don’t think u can read so i’ll summarize my point again

asians have gotten eyelid surgery for thousands of years.. how would they have known what “westerners” look like

they r not “trying to be western” it just so HAPPENS that westerners have more upper eyelid exposure

it does increase PSL and asians do love white people eyes BUT as stated before it didn’t originate as a “westerner” worshipping practice
Thousands of years ? Are you on adderall ? Are u sniffing glue ?

You think I can't read, and I think you have no clue what the fuck ur talking about (like usually). Surgery hasn't being going for thousands of years you absolute retarded nigger, it started after the Korean War in the late 1950s and early 1960s. American military doctors performed double-eyelid surgeries to fix the “oriental eyes″ of native patients, and the use of reconstructive surgery as a means of self-improvement quickly caught on across the war-torn peninsula.

Do you fucking think before you talk ? it is not an IF it's a fact they are "western worshipping" you coping monkey

Last edited:
Thousands of years ? Are you on adderall ? Are u sniffing glue ?

You think I can't read, and I think you have no clue what the fuck ur talking about (like usually). Surgery hasn't being going for thousands of years you absolute retarded nigger, it started after the Korean War in the late 1950s and early 1960s. American military doctors performed double-eyelid surgeries to fix the “oriental eyes″ of native patients, and the use of reconstructive surgery as a means of self-improvement quickly caught on across the war-torn peninsula.

Do you fucking think before you talk ? it is not an IF it's a fact they are "western worshipping" you coping monkey
i meant hundred years (obv not thousands of years)

there was limited exposure to white people . not everything is related to race. big eyes simply fit better on rounder asian faces

bigger eyes are not exclusive to westerners too so i don't understand ur point, every race but asians have bigger eyes..

r white people appropiating blackness when they get lip fillers or worshipping asians when they make their eyes more slanted and narrow?

i meant hundred years (obv not thousands of years)

there was limited exposure to white people . not everything is related to race. big eyes simply fit better on rounder asian faces

bigger eyes are not exclusive to westerners too so i don't understand ur point, every race but asians have bigger eyes..

r white people appropiating blackness when they get lip fillers or worshipping asians when they make their eyes more slanted and narrow?

Are you seriously comparing people that get surgery to have hunter eyes to asians who get surgery to look less like gooks ?:lul:

Are you seriously comparing people that get surgery to have hunter eyes to asians who get surgery to look less like gooks ?:lul:
View attachment 1165397View attachment 1165404
ur logic doesnt make sense then, if asians wanted to be white then they would prioritize getting rid of their epicanthal fold not just enlarging their eyes

like 50% of asians have natural double eyelids... the guy on the right still looks full "gook" to me whereas people with hunter eyes have been told that they have "chinky or asian" looking eyes sometimes..

• JFL
Reactions: Chowdog
Korea was historically dominated by China culturally, and that has rubbed off on them. Chinese values are very materialistic and pragmatic. They value things like money and status, and don't have much interest in abstract things like virtue, fairness, and doing things the "right way," the way a lot of Japanese and Westerners do. So it makes sense that they have a "do whatever it takes to get ahead" mentality.

At least that is my interpretation.