Why are latinas so thirsty for Moroccan and Arab cock in general ?

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Can't wrap my head around this chit

they are?

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, MiroslavBulldosex, ascension and 6 others
I'll leave this thread for later, I gotta go wageslave :pepefrown:

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
You sure they're Arab? Can Americunts even tell difference?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You sure they're Arab? Can Americunts even tell difference?
They are, I know a Moroccan who gets plenty of latinas and I've seen other bald arabs pull latinas

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Goes the other way around too, just met a Puerto Rican guy with a MENA gf the other day

Similar phenotypes while still being exotic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
Lived around latinas mi whole life never heard them mentions arabs outside the corner store

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 23778
Florida, New York, etc, basically in the big states/cities in the US
maybe because Arabs and Latins look very similar. also a lot of arabs in the us are wealthy.

maybe because Arabs and Latins look very similar. also a lot of arabs in the us are wealthy.
Idk where I lived there were a lot of Armenians and other tan ethnic euros ... and never heard one latina thought they looked good

they looked similar to arabs also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Idk where I lived there were a lot of Armenians and other tan ethnic euros ... and never heard one latina thought they looked good

they looked similar to arabs also
that's just my theory. I actually never heard of Latinas in mass thirsting for Arab dick but maybe where the op lives they are.

• +1
Ew latinas are cheap sluts 🤢

MENA and white foids or death

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Ew latinas are cheap sluts 🤢

MENA and white foids or death
Anyone who lives around latinas know their attraction aint worth the dirt on the ground lol a legit goblin race

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Elvisandreaa, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Same way latinos fw arab girls we just all look similar and tend to prefer our own kind or something that looks close enough.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, emeraldglass and rand anon
Anyone who lives around latinas know their attraction aint worth the dirt on the ground lol a legit goblin race
Me when I used to only pull slutty latinas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
They're into high T Arab bad boys 🙂

• +1
Jfl those guys you see them with are Spanish Caribbean. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and to a lesser extent Cubans have these looks commonly. MENA looks are super common in that region due to Canary Islander heritage. Canarians nowadays don't look different from other Nafris.

Canarians didn't always look MENA though. Pictures of them in the early colonial days show a White looking people, but as they've absorbed Med genes they've become more Arab looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
phenotypical familiarity and machismo culture

• +1
Jfl those guys you see them with are Spanish Caribbean. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and to a lesser extent Cubans have these looks commonly. MENA looks are super common in that region due to Canary Islander heritage. Canarians nowadays don't look different from other Nafris.

Canarians didn't always look MENA though. Pictures of them in the early colonial days show a White looking people, but as they've absorbed Med genes they've become more Arab looking
Nah they were arabs I swear, not just the looks but I knew some of these niggas personally.

• Hmm...
when will I finally get me some big booty latinas nigga? when?

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nah they were arabs I swear, not just the looks but I knew some of these niggas personally.
Never seem this myself but I am in a super segregated city. I'd imagine in NYC everyone fucks everyone. Which is why New Yorkers have the weirdest ethnicity mixes

Canary people today look like white people. The ones in the Caribbean look ethnic because mixed with bbc and native americans.

Like seriously, I've been to canary, you can find moroccan phenos but the majority look like typical andalusian spaniards

• Hmm...
orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-june-10-2018-thousands-of-people-in-canaries-regional-costumes-take-the-streets-at-a-festival-and-a-pilgrimage-to-celebrate-country-traditions-in-la-orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-in-honour-of-san-isidro-labrador-and-santa-maria-de-la-cabeza-patrons-of-the-area-they-dance-sing-and-give-away-food-or-drinks-to-those-attending-the-event-spectator-or-active-participant-P0Y8D7.jpg

orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-june-10-2018-thousands-of-people-in-canaries-regional-costumes-take-the-streets-at-a-festival-and-a-pilgrimage-to-celebrate-country-traditions-in-la-orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-in-honour-of-san-isidro-labrador-and-santa-maria-de-la-cabeza-patrons-of-the-area-they-dance-sing-and-give-away-food-or-drinks-to-those-attending-the-event-spectator-or-active-participant-P0Y8DM.jpg

demonstrators-protest-against-the-drilling-for-oil-off-the-canary-islands-during-a-visit-of-spains-industry-commerce-and-tourism-minister-jose-manuel-soria-to-telde-in-spains-canary-island-of-gran-canaria-june-11-2014-a-spanish-supreme-court-decision-could-eradicate-the-final-hurdle-to-oil-company-repsol-being-able-to-start-drilling-for-oil-a-10-billion-project-that-has-faced-fierce-opposition-from-the-local-government-and-environmentalists-on-concerns-of-threats-to-the-islands-main-economic-driver-tourism-the-surfboard-reads-no-petrol-in-the-canaries-reuters-borja-suarez-spai-2cyemrf.jpg

yr5-3289928.jpg

Shutterstock_10428397a.jpg

yr5-3289932.jpg

• JFL
Canary people today look like white people. The ones in the Caribbean look ethnic because mixed with bbc and native americans.

Like seriously, I've been to canary, you can find moroccan phenos but the majority look like typical andalusian spaniards
Muh Whites
Demonstrators protest against the drilling for oil off the canary islands during a visit of sp
La orotava tenerife islas canarias 10 de junio de 2018 miles de personas en canarias trajes re
Orotava tenerife canary islands june 10 2018 thousands of people in canaries regional costumes
Orotava tenerife canary islands june 10 2018 thousands of people in canaries regional costumes
Grancanaria197227 hg

Lanzarote dec traditional dresst people folklore show old town teguise island canary islands s

Most of these people would go unnoticed in Algeria or even Turkey. But then again YOU think you're White passing, so

Last edited:
  • +1
You and I literally googled the same pics jfl

Get your eyes checked if these are White people to you
They're not super ethnic, can't be compared to Moroccans. Half look like regular spaniards, other half look like sicilians

Moroccans have way too much of a nigger/curry element
2011Morocco-Protest0220.jpg

SSS12837.jpg

1964036-485085518.jpg

Latinas are the worlds communal glory hole.
They’ll let any race smash. Whites, blacks, Asians, mena and even curries are all fair game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 24278 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They're not super ethnic, can't be compared to Moroccans. Half look like regular spaniards, other half look like sicilians

Moroccans have way too much of a nigger/curry element
2011Morocco-Protest0220.jpg

SSS12837.jpg

1964036-485085518.jpg
Canarians resemble Riffians for the most part
Morocco New Social Deal
Yuppp

Gettyimages 180031140 612x612

• +1
R

If you think he first two pictures look like those people in the canary pictures idk what to tell you
thousands-of-riffian-people-gathered-durint-a-demonstrating-peacefully-in-the-streets-of-al.jpg

orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-june-10-2018-thousands-of-people-in-canaries-regional-costumes-take-the-streets-at-a-festival-and-a-pilgrimage-to-celebrate-country-traditions-in-la-orotava-tenerife-canary-islands-in-honour-of-san-isidro-labrador-and-santa-maria-de-la-cabeza-patrons-of-the-area-they-dance-sing-and-give-away-food-or-drinks-to-those-attending-the-event-spectator-or-active-participant-P0Y8D7.jpg
Their skull structure and skin tone is very similar. You act as if these people are super variant from each other

Their skull structure and skin tone is very similar. You act as if these people are super variant from each other
the riffians are light brown/yellow with no red in their skin like spaniards, their faces are completely different, these spaniards would look even more like iraqis or iranians than moroccans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
the riffians are light brown/yellow with no red in their skin like spaniards, their faces are completely different, these spaniards would look even more like iraqis or iranians than moroccans
Please stop with this blatant dishonesty
Screenshot 20230523 003703 Chrome
Screenshot 20230523 003633 Chrome

Few if ANY of these Spaniards have red undertones compared to Riffians. They have light brown if anything. The Riffians have more red in their shade even those with a deeper tan while tanned Spaniards like grey hired guy are brown.

But yes Spaniards can look Iraqi and Iranian, true. But it's that Iraqi Iran combined with the Riffian Guanche pheno that creates this look.

Compare these earlier Canarians to modern ones otoh, they look barely Med and more Western Euro
5d15219e442b6image

5d15219e1bfafimage
3618 330x190
IsleoLaughing min

Compare to now
49678891353 275c4f3fc8 b
Gwampslouie 1

These people went from American hillbillies to East Los Angeles versions of Nafris in just a few centuries.

Please stop with this blatant dishonesty
View attachment 2218132View attachment 2218134
Few if ANY of these Spaniards have red undertones compared to Riffians. They have light brown if anything. The Riffians have more red in their shade even those with a deeper tan while tanned Spaniards like grey hired guy are brown.

But yes Spaniards can look Iraqi and Iranian, true. But it's that Iraqi Iran combined with the Riffian Guanche pheno that creates this look.

Compare these earlier Canarians to modern ones otoh, they look barely Med and more Western Euro
View attachment 2218148
View attachment 2218158View attachment 2218159View attachment 2218160
Compare to now
View attachment 2218161View attachment 2218162
These people went from American hillbillies to East Los Angeles versions of Nafris in just a few centuries.
You’re completely retarded

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 23778
I swear to god they make up most of the thirsty commenters under any white passing Arab's tiktok or insta page.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 24444
I swear to god they make up most of the thirsty commenters under any white passing Arab's tiktok or insta page.
Your avi looks disturbing

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Cause us Moroccans are moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Cause high T and more exotic than Latinos probably

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24278
Logically arabs look like Latino men just with curlier hair and more masc facial features and height
Highest IQ response on this thread ngl, thanks

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and AspiringMogger
Latinas are the worlds communal glory hole.
They’ll let any race smash. Whites, blacks, Asians, mena and even curries are all fair game
I said this once and I’ll say it again “LATINAS ARE THE LEAST RACIST RACE BECAUSE THEY ARE MUTTS THEY HAVE NO RACAIL ALLEGIANCE AND THEREFORE ARE OPEN TO ALL DICKS OF EVERY RACE EVEN CURRY”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 24278
they are?

Latinas fetish arab men due to the stereotypes of being "rich & masculine" plus Arabs can resemble a latino, just less chinky and taller. Which is all a latina wants i guess

• Love it
Latinas fetish arab men due to the stereotypes of being "rich & masculine" plus Arabs can resemble a latino, just less chinky and taller. Which is all a latina wants i guess
>tall
>Arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522