why are light brown eyes considered more attractive than green ?

makeme183

makeme183

Master
doesn't make any sense tbh , since green is the rarer of the 2

the recent tails sperm donor poll in brazil says the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 20399 and Kebab Master
they aren't, every shade of brown is subhuman and hazel is just brown in almost all light.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Emiqrox, 5.5psl and 9 others
they aren't, every shade of brown is subhuman and hazel is just brown in almost all light.
bruh , there's earlier research that shows that light brown is the 2nd most desired color in men , after blue
I guess green is too feminine on a guy ?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

Green is more desirable when the person with green eyes is also ethnic.

Caucasians with green eyes are rare of course but they are the race that mostly have it, so no one will give a shit

but seriously though green mog brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pride, SurgeryEnjoyer, BongMog and 2 others

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and makeme183
bruh , there's earlier research that shows that light brown is the 2nd most desired color in men , after blue
I guess green is too feminine on a guy ?
if this is based on sperm donors you have to realize that the women that get those are those that couldn't get a man to impregnate them to begin with, their opinion is not very valuable.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 8365 and makeme183
the most important aspects of eye coloring (for pictures) are:
1. pupil and limbal ring visibility
2. transluscent / glassy look

both these are most apparent the lighter the eyes - color doesn't matter as much, some people will legit look better with brown eyes than blue.

irl is completely different tho. hazel and green are both mogger irl because of rarity, and hazel because its got the most color complexity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Respalier, cancercell and 5 others
if this is based on sperm donors you have to realize that the women that get those are those that couldn't get a man to impregnate them to begin with, their opinion is not very valuable.
Bru its not that hard to get pregnant by a dude even if your subhuman
Rich women are the ones who get donors not specifically ugly women

Green is more desirable when the person with green eyes is also ethnic.

Caucasians with green eyes are rare of course but they are the race that mostly have it, so no one will give a shit
high IQ
so light brown in whites cuz its rarer , even though green is rarer over all
because green eyed ppl are ginger usually
could be, now that you mention it
the earlier research was just a survey , I thought they fucked it up/bias
today I got shocked when I saw that it lined up with the tails poll
@lightskinnednoob told me about this before

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
IME, they aren't. I have light brown eyes and never received a compliment. OTOH, green eyed (or even hazel eyed, but the ones that do not look brown, like Rihanna's) people get lots of compliments despite having worse area (sclera show or NCT) in most cases.

IMG20230405142003 1

Pic taken with flash, they look like normal brown eyes most of the time ofc (yes, I'm working on having better brows and lashes atm).

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, forevermirin and makeme183
Bru its not that hard to get pregnant by a dude even if your subhuman
Rich women are the ones who get donors not specifically ugly women
that's not the point, the point is that subhuman women who get these donors weren't able to land a man with desirable characteristics.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and try2beme
IME, they aren't. I have light brown eyes and never received a compliment. OTOH, green eyed (or even hazel eyed, but the ones that do not look brown, like Rihanna's) people get lots of compliments despite having worse area (sclera show or NCT) in most cases.

View attachment 2171602

Pic taken with flash, they look like normal brown eyes most of the time ofc (yes, I'm working on having better brows and lashes atm).
yours are light brown perhaps but there's even lighter brown eyes (called amber).
my color is similar to yours but ive gotten comments on it presumably because im a lot darker and it stands out more.
IMG 20230426 153915

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, 5.5psl, Kebab Master and 2 others

both these are most apparent the lighter the eyes - color doesn't matter as much, some people will legit look better with brown eyes than blue.

irl is completely different tho. hazel and green are both mogger irl because of rarity, and hazel because its got the most color complexity.
LmpwZw

eye color matters and blue strays the furthest away from tanned skin

its about contrast

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
LmpwZw

eye color matters and blue strays the furthest away from tanned skin

its about contrast
blue was always the top , that wasn't the question
also, blue has royalty halo and it was a way in olden times to make sure your kids were yours

also, why do most ethnics look like shit with blue contacts then ?

yours are light brown perhaps but there's even lighter brown eyes (called amber).
my color is similar to yours but ive gotten comments on it presumably because im a lot darker and it stands out more.
View attachment 2171606

That's completely true. I'm pale and with sparse, light colored eyebrows. One of my main goals is to have thicker eyebrows and eyelashes (already on minoxidil and seeing good results, will dye them after) + a less pale complexion. Hopefully the eyes will pop up then and receive compliments.
Amber is a rare eye color, more than blue. I've seen a few people with that eye color and they are very striking to look at, one was a female supermarket cashier, with tanned skin. Average face but the color contrast was super striking.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and forevermirin
I've seen a few people with that eye color and they are very striking to look at, one was a female supermarket cashier, with tanned skin. Average face but the color contrast was super striking.
but won't a completely different color make that face more striking compared to a lighter shade of the same color(if tanned skin) ?

but won't a completely different color make that face more striking compared to a lighter shade of the same color(if tanned skin) ?

Mmm...maybe if you know the face before the eye color change?
I know that contrasting features are the most striking, for example I have a light eye color but get cucked due to lack of contrast (no tanned skin, no dark, thick eyebrows and eyelashes), thus making the color itself irrelevant.

Someone with tanned skin + any light eye color (amber, green, blue, etc) will always look striking IMO.

Putin is a good example of light eye color but no contrast, thus making his eyes non striking to look at (bad eye area aside ofc):

Screen-Shot-2015-03-05-at-13.13.47-1940x1201.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183
T459FrxASMSVMjjp7LpR

according to this green eyes are the best for males and blue at the bottom (jfl)

all these studies are cope

theres only one legit chart

ZXIxLmpwZw

everything else is cope

• JFL
a
T459FrxASMSVMjjp7LpR

according to this green eyes are the best for males and blue at the bottom (jfl)

all these studies are cope

theres only one legit chart

ZXIxLmpwZw

everything else is cope
as long as its light it doesnt matter if its blue or green

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

View attachment 2171602

Normal lighting, no flash:

IMG 20230427 163107

Don't go outside without attaching a light ring to yourself theory:

ring-light-2.jpg

@makeme183 @forevermirin

• JFL

Could you show an example of good looking brown eyes with the "glassy look"?

eye color is cope pfl and limbal ring matters more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and makeme183

View attachment 2171602

Pic taken with flash, they look like normal brown eyes most of the time ofc (yes, I'm working on having better brows and lashes atm
Even most blue eyed people won’t get compliments on the color alone (i mean unless you count from self hating asians, but they’ll compliment literally any white feature) you need VIBRANT eyes to get complimented on the color and most people don’t have that.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Even most blue eyed people won’t get compliments on the color alone (i mean unless you count from self hating asians, but they’ll compliment literally any white feature) you need VIBRANT eyes to get complimented on the color and most people don’t have that.

Agree. Vibrant and with good contrast. The only way someone with my eye color would get compliments would be with a golden/tan skin complexion, dark, full eyebrows and eyelashes and a sunny day (so the natural sunlight gives the eyes vibrancy, in addition of the eyes becoming lighter).
I've read that there are some eyedrops that help with the eye color vibrancy, but honestly haven't researched about it.

• +1