Why are lookism.net users so aids?

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with b̶o̶o̶m̶e̶r̶s̶ millenials
Seems like most of them who came here are obnoxious and narcissistic.Why is that?

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber, ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and 2 others
Ask chris morgan

• +1
Reactions: Einon
They suffer from the Undisputed syndrome

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blitz and Einon
bcus the site is slow

• +1
What's that

• +1
undisputed is my alt

• Woah
this thread is obviously about me

keep crying for forum moggers

• Hmm...
I have no clue, man.

• +1
1345617833160.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and DidntRead
didnt read a single bark

• WTF
CRY MORE YOU LIL' BITCH

CRY MORE YOU LIL' BITCH
You autistic piece of shit you guys are on the same side and are both lookism fags.
Fucking autists can't even read.
And send pics subhuman. Apparently you mog me so lets so how much you've LARPed :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Einon and mido the slayer
You autistic piece of shit you guys are on the same side and are both lookism fags.
Fucking autists can't even read.
And send pics subhuman. Apparently you mog me so lets so how much you've LARPed :lul:
What the fuck are you talking about, u utter moron? The reply is directed at @Einon.

• Woah
What the fuck are you talking about, u utter moron? The reply is directed to @Einon.
Keep LARPing subhuman.
Where are those pics pussy? I thought you mogged me? Fucking lol@ your LARP it's incredible how delusional and cancerous lookism users are

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Einon
Keep LARPing subhuman.
Where are those pics pussy? I thought you mogged me? Fucking lol@ your LARP it's incredible how delusional and cancerous lookism users are

leave the forum

• +1
Reactions: road to ascension
Keep LARPing subhuman.
Send me your pics first, you absolute filthy shitskin subhuman.

• +1
Legit, some of them are so fucking annoying.
We will never be able to peacefully coexist with them on this forum.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 2205
Legit, some of them are so fucking annoying.
We will never be able to peacefully coexist with them on this forum.
Just fucking ban them mods. If they keep being autistic I'm just going to mute every last one tbh.
What the fuck are you talking about, u utter moron? The reply is directed at @Einon.
You replied to jumping_jock you utter brainlet subhuman. You just edited it.
Over for your below sea level IQ.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I read the title in IR Baboon's voice.
gySvgX4.png
suTvZUS.png

• WTF
Yea they are pathetic tbh

• +1
You're the one who's LARPing lol.
Fucking subhuman manlet kys.
JFL, you're the most autistic user on this forum.You're a weak-minded submissive coping hindu rat. It was so easy to get into your head, it took me literally 5 minutes to enter your deformed gay alien skull, and now I'm living peacefully in there rent free.
gBr0guA.gif

I bombarded you, and your cock-sucking friends with facts. You know that I'm right. Everything I said is true. The truth is ugly, but you have to accept it, and move on.

Let me repeat: curries can never become Chads

It just is what it is.

Face it, and move on.
1ea.gif
CaringRemoteKiwi-size_restricted.gif

Everyone knows that I've hurt you badly. I've hurt you so much that you're begging me to bully you. You're posting love letters for me on my profile, that's how I know I own you. I've got you in the palm of my hand, and I can crush you whenever I want.
maxresdefault.jpg
businessman-in-giant-hand-picture-id182823321

giphy.gif

I literally live in your head rent free. Keep giving me notoriety, u smelly shitskin manlet.

4ce.gif

Attachments

• B7B7064B-0684-478F-B0F2-760FA6785E9F.png
    B7B7064B-0684-478F-B0F2-760FA6785E9F.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: currymax
JFL, you're the most autistic user on this forum.You're a weak-minded submissive coping hindu rat. It was so easy to get into your head, it took me literally 5 minutes to enter your deformed gay alien skull, and now I'm living peacefully in there rent free.
gBr0guA.gif

I bombarded you, and your cock-sucking friends with facts. You know that I'm right. Everything I said is true. The truth is ugly, but you have to accept it, and move on.

Let me repeat: curries can never become Chads

It just is what it is.

Face it, and move on.
1ea.gif
CaringRemoteKiwi-size_restricted.gif

Everyone knows that I've hurt you badly. I've hurt you so much that you're begging me to bully you. You're posting love letters for me on my profile, that's how I know I own you. I've got you in the palm of my hand, and I can crush you whenever I want.
maxresdefault.jpg
businessman-in-giant-hand-picture-id182823321

giphy.gif

I literally live in your head rent free. Keep giving me notoriety, u smelly shitskin manlet.
View attachment 81831
4ce.gif
I already told you I'm not going to read that shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
lol didn't read a single fucking word in this garbage thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Einon and Blitz
Because it's a shit forum where you're not kewl unless you have 100 alts shitposting to each other.

• +1
I already told you I'm not going to read that shit
That's exactly the submissive reply I expected from a low IQ shithead high inhibition virgin manlet. You don't read my replies, because you know really well that they give you PTSD flashbacks, and make you feel suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: jumping_jock
That's exactly the submissive reply I expected from a low IQ shithead high inhibition virgin manlet. You don't read my replies, because you know really well that they give you PTSD flashbacks, and make you feel suicidal.
Didn't read this either. Type normally ore kys.
Send pics pussy. JFL at your LARPing, I would easily mog you

tenor.gif

@Dope
Keep on dreaming, kid. You will never mog me. Even my dog mogs you, faggot.

• Woah
tenor.gif

@Dope
Keep on dreaming, kid. You will never mog me. Even my dog mogs you, faggot.
Jfl keep larping subhuman keep larping. Sit behind you computer scrreen typing big boy words to try and hurt my feelings, whenin reality you are a subhuman kissless virgin cuck.

Didn't read a single fucking word of anyy of your "roasts" you spent so much time on :lul:

This format of posting makes me want to fellate a shotgun.

Source 1
Source 1
Source 1

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Just the incels on there are bad cause as incels they copy what they think is the "coolest" thing around which happened to be another incel.

Jfl keep larping subhuman keep larping. Sit behind you computer scrreen typing big boy words to try and hurt my feelings, whenin reality you are a subhuman kissless virgin cuck.

Didn't read a single fucking word of anyy of your "roasts" you spent so much time on :lul:
Even the biggest white truecels mog curries. I certainly mog your entire population, you teethless cuck.

View attachment 81845View attachment 81845View attachment 81845
If I had the option to meet this nigger irl I'd beat the fuck out of him tbh.
Just another LARPing subhuman who hides behind his computer screen, hoping someone will notice his efforts at cyberbullying and respect him.
Literally spends hours on each of these "roasts" andd I don't read a single one. It's ogre tbh.
@road to ascension keep crying for me dog

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, ChoSeungHui and Einon

View attachment 81845View attachment 81845View attachment 81845
Ny790.jpg
Ny790.jpg
Ny790.jpg
Ny790.jpg
Ny790.jpg
Ny790.jpg

If I had the option to meet this nigger irl I'd beat the fuck out of him tbh.
Just another LARPing subhuman who hides behind his computer screen, hoping someone will notice his efforts at cyberbullying and respect him.
Literally spends hours on each of these "roasts" andd I don't read a single one. It's ogre tbh.
@road to ascension keep crying for me dog
Didn't read single fucking word. Keep barking, faggot.

Even the biggest white truecels mog curries. I certainly mog your entire population, you teethless cuck.
Not true. Ther are chads of all races. You have to have the below sea level IQ to think @TubOfLard and @AestheticPrince aren't chads.

TL;DR keep coping racist white supremacist. I'll enjoy a chad life while you rot away in your basement :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince, ChoSeungHui and Einon
I've got a better idea.
Bend over,gayboy.
A2v068h
A2v068h

Not true. Ther are chads of all races. You have to have the below sea level IQ to think @TubOfLard and @AestheticPrince aren't chads.

TL;DR keep coping racist white supremacist. I'll enjoy a chad life while you rot away in your basement :lul:
@TubOfLard mogs this whole forum,tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and ChoSeungHui
Lol at these faggots. This forum is full of closet faggots who project their homosexual fantasies from their gapping buttholes.
Messages114 Reaction score42

Reminder that even your spammy way of posting doesn't get you likes.Youre a nobody and you'll always be one.

• +1
Reactions: AestheticPrince and Alexanderr
Messages114 Reaction score42

Reminder that even your spammy way of posting doesn't get you likes.Youre a nobody and you'll always be one.
That just proves that I am a slayer, and you are a low life rotting suicidal basement-dweller, who is nearing death each day.

I didn't process a single photon

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Einon