Why are meds so shredded and gl?

flippasav

flippasav

Lowest smv in the world
Even if they are short they suit tiktok hairstyles a lot. They are one of the most nt people on the planet mostly linking to their anatolian farmer dna which is brutal.

This blonde whore thirsts for med rapper tonyeffe:

IMG 9002

Rapper called Rosa Chemical has a good chiselled jawline and has a low bj which makes him high appeal to JBs:

IMG 9003

They also suit this song:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, borntosuffer, Allornothing and 1 other person
Even if they are short they suit tiktok hairstyles a lot. They are one of the most nt people on the planet mostly linking to their anatolian farmer dna which is brutal.

This blonde whore thirsts for med rapper tonyeffe:

View attachment 2998383

Rapper called Rosa Chemical has a good chiselled jawline and has a low bj which makes him high appeal to JBs:

View attachment 2998386
IMG 0854

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Manletmachine, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
shit song

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Juandigomigo22, borntosuffer and 1 other person
They are not

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
gl people are gl regardless of race tbh. i could pull up boneless recessed meds in a second too

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, WatermelonLover, Zonar and 2 others
I can cherrypick too it’s really not that hard
This is just seen as more acceptable:

IMG 9004

Forgot to mention almost every Roman soldier ass fucked pagan blonde whores and killed their men in the most brutal ways possible from burning, impelling etc

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coisbhai, MA_ascender, borntosuffer and 2 others
I can cherrypick too it’s really not that hard
This is just seen as more acceptable:

View attachment 2998392

Forgot to mention almost every Roman soldier ass fucked pagan blonde whores and killed their men in the most brutal ways possible from burning, impelling etc
Nordcucks keep stealing our memes jfl

They're so unoriginal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, MA_ascender and flippasav
gl people are gl regardless of race tbh. i could pull up boneless recessed meds in a second too
No all I’m saying is this is the type of guys med women want in terms of their standards but mostly all around the world too

They're so unoriginal
Yeah literally one of the most unfunny things ever. They bring the cringe level up by 1000% and makes it seem low iq and ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Autismcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and asdvek
Yeah literally one of the most unfunny things ever. They bring the cringe level up by 1000% and makes it seem low iq and ridiculous
Just like how foids keep calling us "moids" (literally stole our word and replaced a single letter)

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and flippasav
Just like how foids keep calling us "moids" (literally stole our word and replaced a single letter)
Ikr it’s poison culture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and Autismcel
im med should i cholomaxx and get gang tats and rapper hairstyles jfl
No all I’m saying is this is the type of guys med women want in terms of their standards but mostly all around the world too

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
im med should i cholomaxx and get gang tats and rapper hairstyles jfl
This is something I always wanted to do lmao
Sure

Many early 20s foid will go pregnant just like seeing a med guy like that. It’s real

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
This is something I always wanted to do lmao
Sure

Many early 20s foid will go pregnant just like seeing a med guy like that. It’s real
"OMG IM SO WET"

• Ugh..
Second guy mogs

• +1

They're so unoriginal
Why do you lump yourself in with Southern Europeans? You're a half black, half arab shitskin - you will never be med.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Why do you lump yourself in with Southern Europeans? You're a half black, half arab shitskin - you will never be med.
I'm olive son

I ain't no shitskin

Also I was trolling you aspie

Also meds aren't only south euro you retard

• JFL
I'm olive son

I ain't no shitskin
"I-I'm actually olive, not brown. I swear!"
Classic brown cope.
Also I was trolling you aspie
There was no indication of that, and it was obviously rooted in your beliefs in some way.
Most people don't use "med" to describe those from every country in close proximity with the Mediterranean sea (other than MENA shitskins who desperately try to lump themselves in with Southern Europeans). It's practically synonymous with Southern European.

You will never be Nordic or Med. Keep showcasing your inferiority complex and replying to me in a (Northern) European language.

• +1
"I-I'm actually olive, not brown. I swear!"
Classic brown cope.
If this is brown to you and not olive, then you're blind no offense.
20240621 203542

There was no indication of that, and it was obviously rooted in your beliefs in some way.
I literally larped about being indian, white, black, etc. You can literally search through my post history.
Most people don't use "med" to describe those from every country in close proximity with the Mediterranean sea (other than MENA shitskins who desperately try to lump themselves in with Southern Europeans). It's practically synonymous with Southern Europeans.
No it's not you retard 🤡

The definition is literally "Countries who touch the Mediterranean Sea" dumbfuck

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia and Debetro
Why are asians so smart, tall, strong and handsome?
FYI im not asian

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Yes, but they did not have any role in Ancient Greece and Roman Empire, ruled by real European Meds.

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Autismcel
Yes, but they did not have any role in Ancient Greece and Roman Empire, ruled by real European Meds.

That's brown, no red undertones whatsoever, even actual indians like @BrahminBoss have lighter hands than you
The thing is that you try to be put in the same sack with Euro Meds, but Euro Meds don't want to be in any way associated with you. Stop trying to claim Med status

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
That's brown, no red undertones whatsoever, even actual indians like @BrahminBoss have lighter hands than you
Olive skin has warm undertones, not cool ones :lul::lul:
The thing is that you try to be put in the same sack with Euro Meds, but Euro Meds don't want to be in any way associated with you. Stop trying to claim Med status
When did I claim med status? 🤡

If this is brown to you and not olive, then you're blind no offense.
View attachment 2998701
It's brown. Keep coping with "muh olive" though.
I literally larped about being indian, white, black, etc. You can literally search through my post history.
Irrelevant. It's fairly easy to discern your larps from truths.
No it's not you retard 🤡

The definition is literally "Countries who touch the Mediterranean Sea" dumbfuck
Again, no one (other than MENA and curry copers, and people trying to ragebait meds) uses "med" to refer to arabs, dumbfuck. It's similar to how "nord" is used to refer to a variety of Northern European ethnicities despite the "official" definition primarily denoting Scandinavia, Finland, and Iceland.

Last edited:
Legit. I'm caging at his delusions honestly.

Because Meds are genetically superior. Plus they can tan easily.

Meds are the top of the racial hierarchy.

• +1
It's brown. Keep coping with "muh olive" though.

Irrelevant. It's fairly easy to discern your larps from truths.

Again, no one (other than MENA and curry copers, and people trying to ragebait meds) uses "med" to refer to arabs, dumbfuck. It's similar to how "nord" is used to refer to a variety of Northern European ethnicities despite the "official" definition primarily denoting Scandinavia, Finland, and Iceland.
🤡🤡🤡
1 wTJkdAs9yuXX nEruIJB9w

Why are you posting a random image as if it proves anything? According to this, half of the Indians on this forum aren't brown, which is obviously bullshit.

Here is the hex color code of the area between your distal interphalangeal and proximal interphalangeal (the absolute lightest part of the dorsal side of your hand - which isn't a good representation at all):

Hex color code for center of your hand:

Hex color code for the lighter part of the center of your hand:

Hex color code for your wrist:

Needless to say, ALL of these are different shades of brown. I've seen Indians with lighter hands than you.

Why are you posting a random image as if it proves anything? According to this, half of the Indians on this forum aren't brown, which is obviously bullshit.

Here is the hex color code of the area between your distal interphalangeal and proximal interphalangeal (the absolute lightest part of the dorsal side of your hand - which isn't a good representation at all):
View attachment 2999004

Hex color code for center of your hand:
View attachment 2999019

Hex color code for the lighter part of the center of your hand:
View attachment 2999037

Hex color code for your wrist:
View attachment 2999040

Needless to say, ALL of these are different shades of brown. I've seen Indians with lighter hands than you.
Do you know what lighting is??

Ofc diff parts of my hand would show diff colors because of the lighting :lul::lul:JFL at using AI

Do you know what lighting is??

Ofc diff parts of my hand would show diff colors because of the lighting :lul::lul:JFL at using AI
The point is that every part of your hand is a different shade of brown, retard.

The point is that every part of your hand is a different shade of olive, daddy.
No fucking shit it would show different shades of olive because of the lighting you utter brainlet :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Suck my dick some more in my ignored list

No fucking shit it would show different shades of olive because of the lighting you utter brainlet :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: Suck my dick some more in my ignored list
Missing the point again, retard. The point is that it returns a brown hex color code no matter what part of your hand I select, so you can't cope your way out by saying I selected the darkest part of your hand or similar. Also, your hand is surrounded by white materials so the lighting is in your favor.

Your estrogen levels seem through the roof, btw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back