Why are men hypocrites?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
If a girl is a slut for wanting to look good for chad? How come men aren't called man whores for wanting to look good for stacies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and nathan
because of the obsessed ESL FNF pedo nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, Deleted member 71265, ElTruecel and 1 other person
If a girl is a slut for wanting to look good for chad? How come men aren't called man whores for wanting to look good for stacies?

Stscies? I thought .org rotters wanted to look good for other .org rotters.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
they’re not called sluts for wanting to look good lmfao they’re called sluts for taking 20 different dicks in the span of a 3 months

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Deleted member 71265, RealNinja and 2 others
they’re not called sluts for wanting to look good lmfao they’re called sluts for taking 20 different dicks in the span of a 3 months
So an ugly girl going to the gym to become eye candy for chad so she can take 20 chad cocks a week isn't a slut?

Because this world is degenerate and ugly and everyone acts accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265 and rg1235
So an ugly girl going to the gym to become eye candy for chad so she can take 20 chad cocks a week isn't a slut?
Going to the gym doesnt automatically make women sluts... some of them certainly are sluts, like the ones that wear spandex shorts pulled all the way up their ass crack. However exercise is beneficial for everyone's physical and mental health. Everyday I see women in my gym working hard and actually breaking a sweat, who are you to say they're only doing it to fuck chad and don't have a passion for lifting and exercise?

cause it make us feel better

Going to the gym doesnt automatically make women sluts... some of them certainly are sluts, like the ones that wear spandex shorts pulled all the way up their ass crack. However exercise is beneficial for everyone's physical and mental health. Everyday I see women in my gym working hard and actually breaking a sweat, who are you to say they're only doing it to fuck chad and don't have a passion for lifting and exercise?
Cuck

No. I acknowledged that a lot of women work out for appearances and go to the gym for attention. But I also see a lot of them pushing themselves and progressing in weight. I watched one lady in my gym go from benching 70lbs to 135 over the course of months. There’s a powerlifting black woman in my gym who’s built like a brick shithouse and squats more than me lmao