Why are men intimidated by females, a lesser creature?

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
Why? Cause they look good?

You need to remember these are vermin we're talking of. Females will always be the lesser creature.
They are primarily baby makers, not builders like men.

If you are intimidated by a female you have not been blackpilled enough. Work on yourself until this realization is embedded in your body and soul.

Either full fucking hatred, contempt or indifference should fill you when looking at a stacy across the street. Not fear. All they have is their flesh, without it they are NOTHING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I think I'm gonna coom
Images 80

tf u talking about? no man is intimidated by women
except that foids choose who procreates i guess

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Substituting your fear with hate is still coping and pathetic

Substituting your fear with hate is still coping and pathetic
"either full fucking hatred, contempt or indifference"

when the last is best. But all of them are better than fear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
One million dollar question

But maybe because they are so protected nowadays that anything you say against them will make society try to fuck your life

Why? Cause they look good?

You need to remember these are vermin we're talking of. Females will always be the lesser creature.
They are primarily baby makers, not builders like men.

If you are intimidated by a female you have not been blackpilled enough. Work on yourself until this realization is embedded in your body and soul.

Either full fucking hatred, contempt or indifference should fill you when looking at a stacy across the street. Not fear. All they have is their flesh, without it they are NOTHING.

Think it's biological. If you did something to make a girl hate you, you risked all the women in the tribe hating you, thus damaging your reproductive chances and social stance.

It also puts you at risk from attack from other men who will try to earn favour from her by taking you out.

bcz they are queenz👑💅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back