why are Midwest emo band members so subhuman looking?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Mogger song but not a single member above 4 psl

@cromagnon @ey88 @matka @chudlite @ElTruecel @castizo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon, mug, ElTruecel and 5 others
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
cuz they grew up in a normal working class family that probs didnt do much fitness for a few generations

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They are Midwest emo artists for a reason jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
I think theyre cute
Theyre my bros

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
cuz they grew up in a normal working class family that probs didnt do much fitness for a few generations
Like fitness affects your facial attractiveness xD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, raleqtambrobret, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Like fitness affects your facial attractiveness xDA
facial fat is the most blatant one
it dose, your development is correlates to fitness especially during pregnancy. your western emos mother probs was a lazy unathletic sack of potatoes during pregnancy which leads to lower exposure of test and other things during pregnancy which leads to less forward growth, also during puberty too. another way it can effect you is your wisdom teeth, humans exercise their jaw less becuase of diet which lead to a increase of impacted wisdom teethe over generations

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, raleqtambrobret and wishIwasSalludon
facial fat is the most blatant one
it dose, your development is correlates to fitness especially during pregnancy. your western emos mother probs was a lazy unathletic sack of potatoes during pregnancy which leads to lower exposure of test and other things during pregnancy which leads to less forward growth, also during puberty too. another way it can effect you is your wisdom teeth, humans exercise their jaw less becuase of diet which lead to a increase of impacted wisdom teethe over generations
Lay off my mum blud
And thats not related to fitness, bite infrequencies and low prenatal T is because the food ur mum eats in there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and StarvedEpi
Lay off my mum blud
And thats not related to fitness, bite infrequencies and low prenatal T is because the food ur mum eats in there
Itd be bad for pregnant women to be active too, just more stress

Just put that guy on ignore, he's genuinely retarded & has been diagnosed with autism.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
All of them are @deadstock 's distant cousins. Most immigrants that moved to the mid west were ethnic german. Milwaukee, Omaha, Cincinnati etc

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
theyre ugly cuz of bad diet probs

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Lay off my mum blud
your mums fitness is directly correlated to her hormones levels also biting infrequently enough to not properly support development and be able to healthy fit all your teeth is literally by definition of the word unfit. diet also is a factor in fitness to
its literally not humans had to be active during pregnancy for millions of years, its literally been proven that it dose not increase the chance miscarriage, birth defects, or preterm delivery unless there are other factors involved such as overtraining

All of them are @deadstock 's distant cousins. Most immigrants that moved to the mid west were ethnic german. Milwaukee, Omaha, Cincinnati etc
Are u Bavarian bhai @deadstock

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
No. Also u have seen my pics. I have brown eyes and when i tan I almost look southern european
They are your cousins if you are from Palatinate, Alsace or the German speaking part of Switzerland.:feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
idc still makes good music

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and wrist cry