Why are modern whores so slutty and degenerate looking?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Why do they have to have tattoos and weird colored hairs?

also, why do they have to be so plastic and fake looking and why do they have to dress like such degenerate cum dumpsters?

why can’t women be traditional? Why can’t they love their traditional gender roles; being a housewife, tending to their husband, doing laundry, cooking dinner, etc.

women need to go back to how they used to look and dress. Even though they were still sluts for chad back then, they didn’t make it so obvious. They still dressed modest and had some decency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
One word ATTENTION

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, LostYouth, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
why do they have to dress like such degenerate cum dumpsters?

I knew it was over when I noticed that whores nowadays were wearing jackets with bras. Or cropped sweaters to show their belly. ISN'T THE POINT OF WINTER CLOTHES TO RETAIN WARMTH?

thp9bk-l-1350x1350-pants-black+leggings-sports+bra-sportswear-white+sneakers-hoodie-puffer+jacket.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vermilioncore
I knew it was over when I noticed that whores nowadays were wearing jackets with bras. Or cropped sweaters to show their belly. ISN'T THE POINT OF WINTER CLOTHES TO RETAIN WARMTH?

thp9bk-l-1350x1350-pants-black+leggings-sports+bra-sportswear-white+sneakers-hoodie-puffer+jacket.jpg
These whores are proof that this world is getting worse each day.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 5180
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Chads* attention
Yeah and also to tease subhuman men and kinda laugh in their face like “ha! Look how hot I look! You can’t touch this body and if you try, you’ll go to prison for the rest of your life!”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 5180 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m so mad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Vermilioncore
its because they dont get raped enough and thats a big problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vermilioncore
And gigacucks will actively defend them and their Whorish ways.

Fukken hate these new world filth.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
because the jewish media told them that they would be happier being whores, expressing their individuality (which is ironically the same across the board), and that raising a family is oppressive. being the dumb whores that they are they bought it all hook, line, and sinker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person