Why are mods deleting the threads about forum going private

I

It'snotover

Retired
It's a big fuck you towards regular users, feds should have taken this place down after @Schery6 roped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Guts, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
c'est fini

Because it's not going private, you're just seething about TikTokcels

THEY HATE US. THEY VALUE TIKTOKERS OVER US

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, gonion wanter, EvCu65 and 6 others
It’s over for free speech on this forum, which was one of its main appeals. All this situation proves is show how much disparity there is between regular users and mods/admins. They’re more than willing to sell their souls for some shekels.

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Banderacell, EvCu65 and 6 others
It’s over for free speech on this forum, which was one of its main appeals. All this situation proves is show how much disparity there is between regular users and mods/admins. They’re more than willing to sell their souls for some shekels.
Not only they do such stupid things as deleting threads with 0 doxxing towards tik tok fags, the worst thing is that they are openly saying that they value more stupid greycels from that platform(which are toxic af, they are spamming subhuman everywhere) instead of their small but consolidated niche of users, since it will only get worse this site officially died today.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Constantin Denis, niqfan625 and 1 other person
There's tons of threads on the topic that haven't been deleted. Which thread are you talking about in particular? Unless they were posted in the looksmaxing section, they'll stay up.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis and It'snotover
Why are Jews acting like Jews ?

Why are Jews evil ?

Read the Mein Kampf to know more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvCu65, niqfan625 and It'snotover
There's tons of threads on the topic that haven't been deleted. Which thread are you talking about in particular? Unless they were posted in the looksmaxing section, they'll stay up.
No man, they were in off topic, the first two that comes to mind i've seen being deleted were of @Reformed and @Constantin Denis, but there are way more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Guts, Reformed and Constantin Denis
No man, they were in off topic, the first two that comes in mind i've seen being deleted were of @Reformed and @Constantin Denis, but there are way more
Oh, well, both were deleted by Master so good luck with that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed and It'snotover
pray to maher
20230807 003938

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, HarrierDuBois, It'snotover and 1 other person
there's been at least 15 threads deleted for absolutely no reason

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 20193 and It'snotover
Why are Jews acting like Jews ?

Why are Jews evil ?

Read the Mein Kampf to know more
Actually official @Looksmax account doxxed the moderation team, no further explanation needed

Oh, well, both were deleted by Master so good luck with that.
That's what we are complaining about, i can see why doxxing is punished since it breaks the rule but normal threads about the actual situation with suggestions should not be removed, otherwise there is no freedom of speech anymore.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, niqfan625 and Constantin Denis
there's been at least 15 threads deleted for absolutely no reason
Can only speak for myself here, I haven't deleted any thread talking (solely) about privatizing the forum unless they were in the looksmaxing section, thus not much to contribute here on my part.

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, It'snotover and Constantin Denis
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Constantin Denis
Just hire fucking curries at this point

Images 6

Images 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, It'snotover and HarrierDuBois
Can only speak for myself here, I haven't deleted any thread talking (solely) about privatizing the forum unless they were in the looksmaxing section, thus not much to contribute here on my part.
yea I guess the other mods besides you are DISGUSTING.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
That's what we are complaining about, i can see why doxxing is punished since it breaks the rule but normal threads about the actual situation with suggestions should not be removed, otherwise there is no freedom of speech anymore.
I imagine its because most of these threads are borderline spam with absolutely zero new things to bring to the table besides what's already been mentioned hundreds of times over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
yea I guess the other mods besides you are DISGUSTING.
Can't let you talk about the staff like that, most of those guys are earnest people who don't get paid enough (or at all) to deal with this shit. This isn't a 9-5, if anything it's a charity job on the side.

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65
You deleted my thread about a news tiktoker talking about the site

• +1
I imagine its because most of these threads are borderline spam with absolutely zero new things to bring to the table besides what's already been mentioned hundreds of times over.
Even if it was the case, everyone must have the chance to make a thread to talk about what's going on, since the massive increase of lurkers and tik tokers with millions of followers mentioning this forum it should be normal that most people just make threads about this.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 20193
IMG 7893

This mod just jfled my thread about mods taking posts down. They are laughing at us

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed, Constantin Denis and It'snotover
Even if it was the case, everyone must have the chance to make a thread to talk about what's going on, since the massive increase of lurkers and tik tokers with millions of followers mentioning this forum it should be normal that most people just make threads about this.
They can talk about it with others on the 100 other threads on the very same topic. If anything, creating more threads on the exact same thing is just bloating the sections.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
You deleted my thread about a news tiktoker talking about the site
Nope, again, that was Master. You guys can bring your complaints to him, not sure if he'll be responsive though...

Nope, again, that was Master. You guys can bring your complaints to him, not sure if he'll be responsive though...
Bruh Master never responds he thinks hes batman or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, DR. NICKGA, Reformed and 1 other person
They can talk about it with others on the 100 other threads on the very same topic. If anything, creating more threads on the exact same thing is just bloating the sections.
Man, I can see you are trying to defend master with "muh bloated section" acting like it is not a shitposting section, but him taking threads down just shows how few users are considerated, all for a bunch of greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193
Man, I can see you are trying to defend master with "muh bloated section" acting like it is not a shitposting section, but him taking threads down just shows how few users are considerated, all for a bunch of greycels
At most I'm just trying to clear up to users why he deleted the threads, I'm not 100% sure. The offtopic section is a shitpost section but if a user posts 10 threads in quick succession about the exact same thing, they'll still get deleted & warned for spam. So, shithole yes, entirely lawless, no.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Can't let you talk about the staff like that, most of those guys are earnest people who don't get paid enough (or at all) to deal with this shit. This isn't a 9-5, if anything it's a charity job on the side.
Jfl Alexanderr your literally 19 years old just a year older than me. Yet you speak like youve been in the workforce for a decade. Youve put yourself in the mindset that these problems we have yall are somehow shielded from. LIke the blackpill going mainstream isnt something yall will be affected personally by in yalls lifetimes.

Just like how in the customer service industry the worker deals with customer freakouts and then say we dont get enough to deal with this shit. Totally understandable they say this, since the customer freaking out sounds like a they problem not yours.
Yall have taken on the same sentiment (we don't get paid enough to deal with this shit) except the problem the customers are having in this case is also a problem youre going to have. In no way are yall in a position that will shield you from the blackpill going mainstream. especially, you Alex since youre just entering the dating market.

Therefore, yall really need to start being serious about the blackpill going mainstream since even though at the end of the day were the ones crying about it. Make no mistake yall will end up crying about this "shit" sooner or later as well.

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho