Why are moms pretend not to know your ugly?

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
My mom would always tell me I need to be a nice guy and I need to be this and that. All while 2 of my sisters were in abusive relationships and obsessed with the guy. I would always bring this up and she would say”you don’t want woman like that, you want quality woman” so I can get cucked?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, chudlite, Lookologist003 and 3 others
I also asked her if she would date a confident Indian man and she said no lol

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Ascеnd, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
brother what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, cookie-dough and MoggerGaston
@HarshBDSMmaster @truthhurts

@Outerz14 @HighTierSubhuman

Never listen to anything a woman says

& yes that includes your mother, sisters, aunts etc

• +1
Reactions: zura, boxface34, Gaia262 and 6 others
Never listen to anything a woman says

& yes that includes your mother, sisters, aunts etc
They want to keep you to themselves forever

Women have been set a dual task by nature: they create sexual chaos to ensure the best genes pass on while simultaneously trying to pacify chaos to maintain social cohesion. So yes, our mothers want us to get cucked, but they're not self aware about it, they're just completing their programming.

Men have been set a task by god: to overcome nature by overcoming women and replacing their primitive coding with a superior automated system.

Therefore if you wish to become like god you should dedicate your life to coding machines which will replace women and tell your mum to FUCK OFF!!!

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and BeanletMogger
Because she doesn't have the heart to tell you the truth. Either that or she's delusional

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, BeanletMogger and cookie-dough
Because they don't want their sons to blow their own heads off :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and HighTierSubhuman
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
It just makes sense. How many woman stay in abusive relationships then only complain when the guy leaves? ALLLLLL
It’s a thrill for them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Lookologist003 and HarrierDuBois
yea i hate moms

What kind of parent says they're ugly to their child. Get a grip man.

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
What kind of parent says they're ugly to their child. Get a grip man.
I mean, not just outright but they could not say dumb shit like just be a nice guy

Moms don't ever think their son is ugly. Okay, maybe not ever, but rarely. It's not a lie so much as it is mothers having strong bias for their children.

Moms definitely do pick favourites of their children. Usually whatever kid is better looking is the favourite.

A mother woud never directly admit that her son is ugly. She doesn’t want to admit that her genetics played a role in your attractiveness. If she admittes your ugliness, it would mean that, ur mom is also a bit of genetic trash ( sorry Bhai)

Because they want you to live, this is what we are made for, to reproduce our blood, this rules over anything, an healthy mother will never shit on her son

• +1
Reactions: zura