why are most furries sub5

fluffy

fluffy

Iron
I’ve been browsing around furry discord servers’ face reveal channels and most of them look so damn bad

If I could I would add some of the sub5‘s I’ve found on here but im scared that I’ll get banned so :feelswhy:

the worst part is that whenever someone decent-looking (mtn,htn) sends a face reveal, no one reacts or says anything
But whenever a sub5 chronically online furry sends a face reveal, everyone compliments them :feelsuhh:

lookism reversed in the furry community? :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• IMG_2185.jpeg
    IMG_2185.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Gonthar, ryuken and 3 others
Because most furries are outcasts that spend all their time rotting online and most people that do that tend to be ugly

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, ryuken, fluffy and 1 other person
They literally wear masks to fuck, so that they won't see their subhuman bodies and faces, jfl 🤣

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, HighTierSubhuman, BlackpillRemedy and 2 others
they hide their faces with masks that looks like animals what did you expect

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and BlackpillRemedy
I’ve been browsing around furry discord servers’ face reveal channels and most of them look so damn bad

If I could I would add some of the sub5‘s I’ve found on here but im scared that I’ll get banned so :feelswhy:

the worst part is that whenever someone decent-looking (mtn,htn) sends a face reveal, no one reacts or says anything
But whenever a sub5 chronically online furry sends a face reveal, everyone compliments them :feelsuhh:

lookism reversed in the furry community? :forcedsmile:
Post them, brah

You won’t get banned bc these dudes posted their pictures publicly + they’re from another community so it doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sickdawgie, fluffy and ryuken
wait a second your name is fluffy and you have boykisser as your pfp and you join furry communities aren't you just one of them?

Post them, brah

You won’t get banned bc these dudes posted their pictures publicly + they’re from another community so it doesn’t matter.
Too lazy to find more but sure it you say so :feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    622.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2186.jpeg
    IMG_2186.jpeg
    851.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and AutisticGymcel
they hide their faces with masks that looks like animals what did you expect
im expecting a bit more furries to look decent, and I’m kind of interested in how degenerate furries are since I’ve been one for like 2 months now, although I don’t want a furry suit nor do I participate in fetish shit. Lowkey thinking about leaving the community and thought I would share this thought of mine :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ryuken
im expecting a bit more furries to look decent, and I’m kind of interested in how degenerate furries are since I’ve been one for like 2 months now, although I don’t want a furry suit nor do I participate in fetish shit. Lowkey thinking about leaving the community and thought I would share this thought of mine :forcedsmile:
suits are too expensive anyway even if i was a furry i ain't gonna spend 1000$ to have sex

• JFL
Reactions: fluffy
suits are too expensive anyway even if i was a furry i ain't gonna spend 1000$ to have sex
LMFAOO forreal though, but lowkey if you look sub5 you could become a fursuiter and have sex with other furries :feelswhy:

new way of having a sex life? :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
LMFAOO forreal though, but lowkey if you look sub5 you could become a fursuiter and have sex with other furries :feelswhy:

new way of having a sex life? :soy:
furrymaxxing

• JFL
What kind of furry you are, if you don't have a suit? Isn't that like the most important part, I'm sure the "degeneracy" is just in a small part of the furry community, most people are probably nerds who don't get laid in any way.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
What kind of furry you are, if you don't have a suit? Isn't that like the most important part, I'm sure the "degeneracy" is just in a small part of the furry community, most people are probably nerds who don't get laid in any way.
You don’t need to have a fursuit to be a furry
Being a furry means liking anthropomorphism or like cartoony styled animals

I genuinely find furry art cute and that’s why I „identify“ as a furry for now
I’ve also been practicing drawing sfw furry art :forcedsmile:

Also you’re right that most furries are just nerds that don’t socialize a lot, but if you were actually in this community you’d realize that A LOT of furries are extremely degenerate :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
most of the community wants to fuck someone in a furry suit without wearing a suit themselves or getting fucked by someone who doesn't wear a suit while wearing the furry suit

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Because what else could drive someone insane enough to be a furry rather than being sub5 😂

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back