Why are most guys against Finasteride fully bald?

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
I never see complaints about having your T killed by Finasteride not originating from NW4+ guys
Is it mostly misery looking for company, baldcels wanting other men to get a hold of their inceldom?

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and PseudoMaxxer
they coping their balls off bro let them be

Reminds me of that Baldcafe channel where guys shave their heads and talk about how psychologically defeated they are. They all have one reason or another to not take fin.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Mastermind
Reminds me of that Baldcafe channel where guys shave their heads and talk about how psychologically defeated they are. They all have one reason or another to not take fin.
What's the point of still having your dick work properly if you can't even use it because foids don't look your way?

What's the point of still having your dick work properly if you can't even use it because foids don't look your way?
sides are rare, but, yeah, I would rather have a limp dick and hair than be permanently sub 5 with a rock hard dick I couldnt use

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, latincell95 and Mastermind
Most guys are also fat, so they are against putting down the fork also

They think they look better after shaving but in reality it's a death sentence for them

They think they look better after shaving but in reality it's a death sentence for them
Too many normies still on "The Rock, Stathsm and Bruce Willis" jerkoff train

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back