Why are most jewish guys so subhuman?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Almost all of them look so subhuman and odd looking, they usually have big noses and recessed as fuck. With jewish woman it's a mix, there's ugly and gl'ing ones

I'm not antisemitic just noticed this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Kingkellz, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Giphy 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 534, Deleted member 5180 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Almost all of them look so subhuman and odd looking, they usually have big noses and recessed as fuck. With jewish woman it's a mix, there's ugly and gl'ing ones

I’m a ugly jewish male but I have seen some attractive ones. It rlly depends. I’ve noticed jews are never average either really attractive or rlly ugly.

Have you seen any chad jews?

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and SakNolifer
Well israeli girls are very hot imo

cursed by God

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, BigBiceps, Deleted member 5143 and 4 others
The only people I've ever been outsmarted by are jews, you would think asians, but no only Jews are able to outsmart me.

No man, srsly not one. They're all odd looking

I have seen a few jewish Stacys though
Ok. So you are saying jewish foids can be attractive but jewish males can’t. Lifefuel or suifuel for jewish incels. Idk which tbh.
The only people I've ever been outsmarted by are jews, you would think asians, but no only Jews are able to outsmart me.
Kikes me

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Same lol. I IQ mog a good amount of people of every race except Jews. Many of them make me feel dumb ngl. They have a 115 IQ average after all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Global-prevalence-of-consanguinity-as-cited-by-Bittles-AH-Black-ML-ref-6-reproduced.png

inbreeders.me

Inbreeding exaggerates unattractive traits. My grandparents were cousins. :feelsrope: I hate them for doing this to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and BigBiceps
I’m a ugly jewish male but I have seen some attractive ones. It rlly depends. I’ve noticed jews are never average either really attractive or rlly ugly.

Have you seen any chad jews?

Plenty but their all Ashkenazi I would love some Ashkenazi jew genes tbqh their the only jews that produce chads though.

The rest are ethnics.

Inbreeding exaggerates unattractive traits. My grandparents were cousins. :feelsrope: I hate them for doing this to me.
Literally everyone in Prince Williams family tree was cousin expect for his mother and father. He still didn't look bad when he had hair.
Prince william

What jews are you speaking of if it's the shepardic the Mizrahim or the anatolian turks or the khazars then it never began for them however ashkenazim look really fucking good

What jews are you speaking of if it's the shepardic the Mizrahim or the anatolian turks or the khazars then it never began for them however ashkenazim look really fucking good
Literally everyone in Prince Williams family tree was cousin expect for his mother and father. He still didn't look bad when he had hair.
View attachment 300933

Yes but the sysmtoms go down as long as its not a direct familial link like brother and sister never the less it's still a disgusting act that should be spat on

Ashkenazi jews are the inbred ones. Practically all of the ashkenazi jews stem from just 300 people.

Ashkenazi jews are the inbred ones. Practically all of the ashkenazi jews stem from just 300 people.

Their the closest to European though and the risks goes down and more down depending on how distant the genetic familial connection.
Global-prevalence-of-consanguinity-as-cited-by-Bittles-AH-Black-ML-ref-6-reproduced.png

inbreeders.me

I'm shit and geography where does Bangladesh fall on the map

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Plenty but their all Ashkenazi I would love some Ashkenazi jew genes tbqh their the only jews that produce chads though.

The rest are ethnics.
I mean ashkenazi in burger land 95% of Jews are ashkenazi I am.

Why don't you ask one why he's subhuman?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot