why are most of the slayers high tier normies ?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
so ive been observing this for a while and turns out , most of the slayers i saw from irl are just high tier normies with muscular bodies and good frames or maybe high tier normies that look a bit cute and have a interesting fashion or hairstyles (like they have a niche like gothmaxxed , or thug maxxed or even kpop or prettyboy maxxed) now again , just fashion wont do any shit if ur ugly or plain average but for above average it can be the difference between looking like every other guy and looking interesting and fun to be with , like seriously , this chad only autism is going beyond the limit , guys think they have to be gandy or opry level to slay , as long as ur above average (as your base) and not a midget ( above 5'9 ) with a face that is at least masculine and doesnt have cuck features , ur good to go mate , not like u will slay rn , but if u looksmax u can slay even if ur not chadlite or chad like these bitches keep saying , stop thinking like "man ill never be a chad" , just focus on looking better , this site is full of mental masturbators who dont slay themselves and think they can tell u advice , yeah blackpill is true , advantage of being chad is that u can slay despite being high inhib and stuff but dont just believe everything u see here , about tinder , muscular high tier normies with nt photos can do well , just look like u would be fun to fuck with (like muscular , or looking classy or bick dig or whatever) .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, MilfLover69, .👽. and 1 other person
even tho chad would be better cause at that time our autism wont matter

so ive been observing this for a while and turns out , most of the slayers i saw from irl are just high tier normies with muscular bodies and good frames or maybe high tier normies that look a bit cute and have a interesting fashion or hairstyles (like they have a niche like gothmaxxed , or thug maxxed or even kpop or prettyboy maxxed) now again , just fashion wont do any shit if ur ugly or plain average but for above average it can be the difference between looking like every other guy and looking interesting and fun to be with , like seriously , this chad only autism is going beyond the limit , guys think they have to be gandy or opry level to slay , as long as ur above average (as your base) and not a midget ( above 5'9 ) with a face that is at least masculine and doesnt have cuck features , ur good to go mate , not like u will slay rn , but if u looksmax u can slay even if ur not chadlite or chad like these bitches keep saying , stop thinking like "man ill never be a chad" , just focus on looking better , this site is full of mental masturbators who dont slay themselves and think they can tell u advice , yeah blackpill is true , advantage of being chad is that u can slay despite being high inhib and stuff but dont just believe everything u see here , about tinder , muscular high tier normies with nt photos can do well , just look like u would be fun to fuck with (like muscular , or looking classy or bick dig or whatever) .
Attractive people have been shown to be less promiscuous lol.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Beceause chad are extremely uncommon

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7 and 8 others
Because this site has unrealistic standards of what people actually look like in everyday life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, closedplatecel, Deleted member 12216 and 13 others
Because high tier normie has the most margin of improvement imo.
Being a chad will not force u into improving urself

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, klamus and Deleted member 6873
Because this site has unrealistic standards of what people actually look like in everyday life
point is , they are so obsessed with being a chad that they think only chads slay , well they would certainly slay a lot if they were chads but that doesnt mean they cant slay as ht normies or chadlites

Because high tier normie has the most margin of improvement imo.
Being a chad will not force u into improving urself
yes , but like most of them are bluepilled and dont even try to improve cause they arent autist and they never had insecurities regarding women

Im htn so this proves the point, also my friend who mogs me doesn't wanna slay so much as me. Because HTN are usually normies who didn't looksmax but had to GAMEMAXX and skillmaxxx and numbergame maxx to get good at getting laid, then they ascend to HTN with gymmaxing,leanmaxxing and having both top 10% game and being top 20% in looks they can slay easily.

I am bigger slayer than most of my friends, also all the friends who are huge slayers are normie/htn.
Because we as htn/normie have to prove it to ourselves that we can do it while my chad/chadlite friends it was just too easy so they settle for 1 girl and focus on other things.

Every date i go with a girl i heard :i never met a so confident guy, and you fun etc etc.
A HTN with a ton of experience and confidence is much bigger sign of success than a CHAD who didn't have to work for it because everybody assumes he is confident/outcome independant

Also girls expect chads to be confident, cocky, great fucks but usually they get dissapointed when they meet them(i heard that 321031031202 times).

ALSO reward system: just imagine if your parent buy you a ps5 you will be happy but if you work for 3 months to afford a ps5 you will appreacite it more becuase you made it yourself, same with chad vs htn

TL;DR: Chads/chadlites get easily bored by slaying, while normie had to ascend to HTN and it was more of a challange so it was more fun.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
Did you see how amnesia texts ? he texts like he is borderline retarded honestly, acting like a boring low t simp srs. autismus maximus
But he doesn't need to imporve his game cuz he can slay with what he has

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
Did you see how amnesia texts ? he texts like he is borderline retarded honestly, acting like a boring low t simp srs. autismus maximus
But he doesn't need to imporve his game cuz he can slay with what he has
yeah i noticed

Im htn so this proves the point, also my friend who mogs me doesn't wanna slay so much as me. Because HTN are usually normies who didn't looksmax but had to GAMEMAXX and skillmaxxx and numbergame maxx to get good at getting laid, then they ascend to HTN with gymmaxing,leanmaxxing and having both top 10% game and being top 20% in looks they can slay easily.

I am bigger slayer than most of my friends, also all the friends who are huge slayers are normie/htn.
Because we as htn/normie have to prove it to ourselves that we can do it while my chad/chadlite friends it was just too easy so they settle for 1 girl and focus on other things.

Every date i go with a girl i heard :i never met a so confident guy, and you fun etc etc.
A HTN with a ton of experience and confidence is much bigger sign of success than a CHAD who didn't have to work for it because everybody assumes he is confident/outcome independant

Also girls expect chads to be confident, cocky, great fucks but usually they get dissapointed when they meet them(i heard that 321031031202 times).

ALSO reward system: just imagine if your parent buy you a ps5 you will be happy but if you work for 3 months to afford a ps5 you will appreacite it more becuase you made it yourself, same with chad vs htn

TL;DR: Chads/chadlites get easily bored by slaying, while normie had to ascend to HTN and it was more of a challange so it was more fun.
damn , and the most important thing is that most of us high tier normies are craving the validation that chad gets in everyday so we fuck more to satisfy it meanwhile chads dont even need to fuck that much cause they are already validated and have bluepilled thoughts

because 90% of this shit doesnt actually matter if you're not autistic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Yerico7, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
because 90% of this shit doesnt actually matter if you're not autistic
exactly , most people here need to ascend cause they are autistic , im chadlite tier and i still dont slay and i used to cope thinking i will when i ascend more , then i found out im heavily autistic and shit

They are probably more attainable to girls and give off the fuckboy vibe. Some women know or eventually learn that very handsome men will never fully be exclusive to them and will hurt them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I think it’s because we seek validation through women. If you are a chad it’s easy, so you can be honest with yourself. Do I want to slay because I enjoy casual sex or am I trying to prove something to myself and fill a void? I have noticed this as well, the biggest slayers (that I have known personally) are high tier normies that status/fashion/liftmaxed. All the chads I have known prefer sex in relationships, but have had hookups before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698
we don't crave sex as much as validation from girls. chad alr has th end goal without extra steps in between

I can see why.PSL "gods" have often times poor IRL appeal to normies (barret) oblivious to aesthetics, so they prefer the "cool,confident quirky guy" who is social and stuff.Looks IRL are valued less than on this forum.

Thread closed.

Very attractive men in my experience don't give a damn about "slaying" or any of that other crap. They either mostly get that over with in their mid teens and settle down with an average looking girl afterwards and care more about LTRs for that and beyond. Either that or they only date average girls who show interest in them. They don't have much of a need to validate themselves by sleeping with a different girl every day, it seems that is only a need for people who are below to above average looking. If these very attractive men do date somewhat attractive women, they usually date them, it is usually something more longer term.

Attractive women are a hit or miss. Some of them are emotionally damaged so they seek to validate themselves in whatever way possible. Others are far less promiscuous than the girls who don't look as good as them. A truly attractive woman doesn't need validation from sex or attention that they seek. They receive that validation simply by walking through life.

Sex as validation is usually for people who don't get that validation otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and SOS-Sonic