Why are most women manipulative?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It seems men are easy targets for their wicked, conniving agendas. They use their bodies to trap us in lust. Some would go as far as sucking him dry of every drop of semen. As if an ominous metaphorical warning, "I will destroy you, Man. I will empty you of everything! Including ... your gaddam soul."

Yet we continue to oblige their directive. Almost as if we were taught by our mothers and grandmappies to allow the woman to black widow us. Brutal.

I think it's time to level the playing field. Together, with one voice, "No more, gaddam it! You will not suck us dry!"

Ugh, I am so fucking tired of being treated like a no-good muscular meat package object for women's squirt targeting. And why squirt on me? Right? I get it, though. They see a burly man wielding a big fucking dick, so she thinks, "Easy peasy." DAMN YOU, BIG DICK CREATOR! WHY ME??

It's time to put women back into the kitchen. Back into the laundry room. Back into the bathroom with that bucket and scrub brush. It's time to make women normal again.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF
Clapping GIF by Steve Harvey TV

San Diego Lol GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky
The Dark Knight Reaction GIF
Clap Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 5892
It was at that moment Big Jim discovered the male-larpers on Looksmax were in full control over the forum. And they are slick. They utilize the Conversation area and Discord for their collaboration.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It was at that moment Big Jim discovered the male-larpers on Looksmax were in full control over the forum. And they are slick. They utilize the Conversation area and Discord for their collaboration.
schizo moment

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Dn rd

• +1
because our dicks are malleable and their pussy is a workbench

• Love it
Asymmetrical system, one depending on another, when one is down the other is up. women are not hunters for lack of physicality and agility, so they have overtime strengthened their social and verbal treachery

• Woah
Asymmetrical system, one depending on another, when one is down the other is up. women are not hunters for lack of physicality and agility, so they have overtime strengthened their social and verbal treachery

Ugh. Please don't sugarcoat them too much. Women are like mocking birds. They mimic what they worship. Men. But do they know what the fuck they're talking about? Ugh.

cause males get attached so they become vulnerable

only 1% of males know how to play the game

• Woah
It seems men are easy targets for their wicked, conniving agendas. They use their bodies to trap us in lust. Some would go as far as sucking him dry of every drop of semen. As if an ominous metaphorical warning, "I will destroy you, Man. I will empty you of everything! Including ... your gaddam soul."

Yet we continue to oblige their directive. Almost as if we were taught by our mothers and grandmappies to allow the woman to black widow us. Brutal.

I think it's time to level the playing field. Together, with one voice, "No more, gaddam it! You will not suck us dry!"

Ugh, I am so fucking tired of being treated like a no-good muscular meat package object for women's squirt targeting. And why squirt on me? Right? I get it, though. They see a burly man wielding a big fucking dick, so she thinks, "Easy peasy." DAMN YOU, BIG DICK CREATOR! WHY ME??

It's time to put women back into the kitchen. Back into the laundry room. Back into the bathroom with that bucket and scrub brush. It's time to make women normal again.

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Clap Reaction GIF
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
I was never squirted on

• So Sad
Good thread

• +1
I was never squirted on
Squirting isn't common for women. Some women's squirt is also thick like slime. I've made tons of women have shaking orgasms and none of them squirted.

• So Sad
cause males get attached so they become vulnerable

only 1% of males know how to play the game
We're supposed to get attached—two bodies connecting together. But we should never let our guard down. Expect her one day to get bored with you. But no one can manipulate either of the two if the love is powerful - the comforting of one another equally. But we're only human. And I think we see too much into this sex thing.

Sex is designed for reproduction. The climax is a natural drug. That euphoria has you chasing for more. And the more you fuck, the greater the chance of procreation.

The creator is clever, although we take after Him. Thus drug dealers - drugmakers - drugstores. Get them hooked. They'll come back for more.

Squirting isn't common for women. Some women's squirt is also thick like slime. I've made tons of women have shaking orgasms and none of them squirted.
Not all of them squirt. I concur. I've sampled prime oysters as well as rotten ones. But usually, her lifestyle and what she eats foreshadows the taste of that pussy. If she's a junkie with a body that arouses men, her pussy is garbage. It will taste nasty. I often see them on Instagram — showing off those curves, camel toes, and rock-hard asses. But most of them are junkies. Either hooked on pills, meth, or big H. So that pussy will not taste as good as she looks. And her squirt will be a product of a rotten egg.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
one of my fav users tbh

• Love it
We're supposed to get attached—two bodies connecting together. But we should never let our guard down. Expect her one day to get bored with you. But no one can manipulate either of the two if the love is powerful - the comforting of one another equally. But we're only human. And I think we see too much into this sex thing.

Sex is designed for reproduction. The climax is a natural drug. That euphoria has you chasing for more. And the more you fuck, the greater the chance of procreation.

The creator is clever, although we take after Him. Thus drug dealers - drugmakers - drugstores. Get them hooked. They'll come back for more.

Not all of them squirt. I concur. I've sampled prime oysters as well as rotten ones. But usually, her lifestyle and what she eats foreshadows the taste of that pussy. If she's a junkie with a body that arouses men, her pussy is garbage. It will taste nasty. I often see them on Instagram — showing off those curves, camel toes, and rock-hard asses. But most of them are junkies. Either hooked on pills, meth, or big H. So that pussy will not taste as good as she looks. And her squirt will be a product of a rotten egg.
You aren't human and never will be, Jim.

• So Sad

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Clap Reaction GIF
men have the physical advantage so women cope and evolved by becomming compulsive liars and manipulators

• Woah

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Clap Reaction GIF
Imagine not having political and socital power for 6000 years since the beginning of agriculture
Of course you are going to learn to be manipulative

legit

• +1