Why Are Muslim Girls so Hypergamous?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Gold
You need to be some rich businessman.
You need to promise her princess treatments.
You also need to keep up with all her ‘nakhre’.
Muslim NOT by religion but JUST because she was born in it*.
They like a men who can cook so be prepared or she will order takeaways everyday.
They love a nice long late night drive - you better have the latest luxury sedan.
Their kittens are worth more then YOU.
When you marry her - you are marrying all her family too who will NEVER accept that their daughter is wrong or degenerate.

Allah's Apostle once said to a group of women : 'I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you.' The women asked: 'O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?' He said: 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency of your intelligence' ... 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency in your religion.'' (Saheeh Al Bukhari)

Look at the full hadith makes it more clear. A woman can misguide a sensible man..

Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer.

Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)."

They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?"

He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you."

The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative.

He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
Screenshot 20240801 181549 Brave
Screenshot 20240527 094541 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, human304, truthhurts and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Art of Pattinson, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Because most Muslim men are ugly as fuck, as simple as that nigger, do you actually think they would act the same way with Chad? Jfl she’ll be the first one to do the work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, Latvianchud185, Suns9999 and 8 others
Sand nigger women are always going to be retarded, their dad instilled in them that they deserve a perfect guy as they raped them.

They like a men who can cook so be prepared or she will order takeaways everyday.
They love a nice long late night drive - you better have the latest luxury sedan.
When you marry her - you are marrying all her family too who will NEVER accept that their daughter is wrong or degenerate.

Allah's Apostle once said to a group of women : 'I have not seen any one more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious, sensible man could be led astray by some of you.' The women asked: 'O Allah's Apostle, what is deficient in our intelligence and religion?' He said: 'Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?' They replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency of your intelligence' ... 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said: 'This is the deficiency in your religion.'' (Saheeh Al Bukhari)

Look at the full hadith makes it more clear. A woman can misguide a sensible man..

Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer.

Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)."

He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you."

The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative.

He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."
View attachment 3148502View attachment 3148496

They’re actually less hypergamous.

If you struggle to land Muslim women as a Muslim, it’d be over for you if you were white or giga-over if you were Asian.

Brown women in general from the Arab world to South Asia regardless of religion have insanely low standards. The only area where they do have higher standards is for money, but literally every other aspect they give less of a shit.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Because most Muslim men are ugly as fuck, as simple as that nigger, do you actually think they would act the same way with Chad? Jfl she’ll be the first one to do the work

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

Thats because of Arranged marriages in south asia and the arab world, no natural selection.

They’re actually less hypergamous.

If you struggle to land Muslim women as a Muslim, it’d be over for you if you were white or giga-over if you were Asian.

Brown women in general from the Arab world to South Asia regardless of religion have insanely low standards. The only area where they do have higher standards is for money, but literally every other aspect they give less of a shit.

I live in Australia and i struggle really hard to land a muslim woman

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
Thats because of Arranged marriages in south asia and the arab world, no natural selection.

I live in Australia and i struggle really hard to land a muslim woman

I mean did your parents make you looksmax as a kid? I think that’s the sign of a turbo fucked hypergamous dating market.

Only place that’s at that point atm is South Korea. You have parents buying their kids plastic surgery there and it’s considered normal.

I mean did your parents make you looksmax as a kid? I think that’s the sign of a turbo fucked hypergamous dating market.

Only place that’s at that point atm is South Korea. You have parents buying their kids plastic surgery there and it’s considered normal.

Sydney is the roid capital of the world, every second guy is a roid junkie

This place is also paypig central, guys have no problem throwing their cash at women

Sydney is as competitive as Korea

Sydney is the roid capital of the world, every second guy is a roid junkie

This place is also paypig central, guys have no problem throwing their cash at women

Sydney is as competitive as Korea

No it’s not as bad as Korea.

Blackpill hardmaxxing is mainstream in South Korea. Some guys doing roids can’t compared to literally half your high school class having gotten plastic surgery by age 18 in richer parts of South Korea.

Also Australia has huge numbers of ethnics so dating market is easier for whites due to JBW.

• So Sad
Reactions: Shahnameh

View attachment 3148502View attachment 3148496

Who would you say are the most lookist women?

No it’s not as bad as Korea.

Blackpill hardmaxxing is mainstream in South Korea. Some guys doing roids can’t compared to literally half your high school class having gotten plastic surgery by age 18 in richer parts of South Korea.

Also Australia has huge numbers of ethnics so dating market is easier for whites due to JBW.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!

Who would you say are the most lookist women?

In terms of general looks? Probably Scandinavian women.

In terms of race? South African white women.

Why them? I've seen them with ethnics

They’re more open to ethnics than white American women but are more lookist.

Lookism isn’t just about race it’s about whether you look good too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Conservative Christian women in the US are similar. Religious women are more hypergamous, not less. The “no one is good enough” attitude is in both their religious views and their hypergamy. So when right wing incels say that forcing religion is some solution, there’s already plenty of religious women out there, see how you well you do with them first.

• +1
They’re more open to ethnics than white American women but are more lookist.

Lookism isn’t just about race it’s about whether you look good too.
Oddly the most lookist women I've ever met were half white ethnics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and DarkTriadBeliever
Oddly the most lookist women I've ever met were half white ethnics :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Im a half white ethnic man

Conservative Christian women in the US are similar. Religious women are more hypergamous, not less. The “no one is good enough” attitude is in both their religious views and their hypergamy. So when right wing incels say that forcing religion is some solution, there’s already plenty of religious women out there, see how you well you do with them first.

Ive heard from my catholic and christian friends that women at their church refuse to datw them because they see their fellow church goers as "brothers in christ" and they say church isnt a place to date.

The women rush out after the sermon refusing to mingle. My friend is a 6'4 half italian half Irish guy and he gets zero results at church.

Most christian and muslim guys are incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever, Xangsane and XazaqazaX
Same here!
Ive heard from my catholic and christian friends that women at their church refuse to datw them because they see their fellow church goers as "brothers in christ" and they say church isnt a place to date.

The women rush out after the sermon refusing to mingle. My friend is a 6'4 half italian half Irish guy and he gets zero results at church.

They want Christian and Muslim chads

Really, like half white and half Hispanic or Med or Arab and maybe with green eyes and paler skin? I call that the “SoCal pheno”, there’s a lot of girls like that there and some of them would freak the fuck out over me, like girls almost nowhere else ever have. Them and super blonde Scandinavian women are the two phenos that like me the most. I’m mostly Irish but mixed, I have the same coloring as Chico and am about as “white” as him as in I don’t look Hispanic or Med but not like a regular white guy either. I take it as the half ethnic girls can relate to me and with the blondes it’s an opposites attract thing.

It’s like fully ethnic girls hate dark haired dark eyed white guys but half ethnic girls love them.

Sounds about right, even tall good looking conservative Christian guys are “too nice” “brothers in Christ” for them, guys who aren’t “aren’t real men” because I’m skinny and don’t have fish pics and shooting pics in my profile so swipe left. Nothing and no one is good enough for them, hypergamous superiority complex.

• +1

All women are 3o4s

Really, like half white and half Hispanic or Med or Arab and maybe with green eyes and paler skin? I call that the “SoCal pheno”, there’s a lot of girls like that there and some of them would freak the fuck out over me, like girls almost nowhere else ever have. Them and super blonde Scandinavian women are the two phenos that like me the most. I’m mostly Irish but mixed, I have the same coloring as Chico and am about as “white” as him as in I don’t look Hispanic or Med but not like a regular white guy either. I take it as the half ethnic girls can relate to me and with the blondes it’s an opposites attract thing.

It’s like fully ethnic girls hate dark haired dark eyed white guys but half ethnic girls love them.
No. Half Pakistani, half black and half East Asian women

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Whatever