Why are Muslims so fucking gross and subhuman and smelly tbh?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Do these retards realize it is so fucking over for them?

Holy shit, this nigga looks genuinely mentally deficient. Are all Muslims born clinically retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zub111, shewantsme, i_love_roosters and 6 others
They like inbreeding a lil too much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Donquixote, WeiWei and 3 others
Now we wait :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: zura, try2beme, Trilogy and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and BitchBoy
Wtf u are talking they are more cleaner than any people in this world. Their wash their asses unlike most of people in world who have hairy ass with a lot of shit stick in it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Allornothing, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others
Wtf u are talking they are more cleaner than any people in this world. Their wash their asses unlike most of people in world who have hairy ass with a lot of shit stick in it.
Maybe for ramadan they do.

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Maybe for ramadan they do.
everytime. Its must. Meanwhile other people wash their asses only with fucking paper that does not even clean their asses fully. 🤮

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, BitchBoy and RAMU KAKA

Attachments

• 1717919219273.gif
    1717919219273.gif
    9.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 72978
Do these retards realize it is so fucking over for them?

View attachment 2971122

Holy shit, this nigga looks genuinely mentally deficient. Are all Muslims born clinically retarded?
Why don't you go and ask them: "Excuse me, why you people gross, subhuman and smelly?"
 fa30704a 6618 4282 9339 226bd2b73250

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Bushman, GabachoCopium and 11 others
That guy looks Latino

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
Inbreeding, low-iq, inferior genes, preyish nature and etc (I m caucasian)

Muslims are the subhuman filth of the earth, lower than Hindus. Islam as a religion should be banned and criminalized ASAP since like 99% of these little stinky shitskins do way too much Jihad. All of them are fanatics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, i_love_roosters, jisko32 and 1 other person
Hate to break it to you but washing your ass is something everyone does unless you are in a culture that specifically doesn't

nasty

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Real christians dont troll other religions online chronically
Why not?! The stereotype of Christianity being a submissive and tolerant religion is completely baseless. We should keep defiling other religions.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, BitchBoy, jisko32 and 1 other person
Why not?! The stereotype of Christianity being a submissive and tolerant religion is completely baseless. We should keep defiling other religions.
Take notes from @MaghrebGator who does it how God wants

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Nobody gives a fuck what you asked, shitskin nigger
filipino midget portraying a hard character on a lonely forum for depressed incels

Take notes from @MaghrebGator who does it how God wants
I will never argue scripture with Muslimcels! Why, you ask? Because to do so would be me giving credibility to the utter fraud that it is.

In Islam, the final prophet, also know as the moral exemplar of humanity:

In Islam: muslimcels believe they are granted a buffet of virgin pussy on a platter when they get to heaven

Those alone are PLENTY to keep me from entertaining retarded terrorists and terrorist sympathizers such as @MaghrebGator @Fiqh et al.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I will never argue scripture with Muslimcels! Why, you ask? Because to do so would be me giving credibility to the utter fraud that it is.

In Islam, the final prophet, also know as the moral exemplar of humanity:

View attachment 2971154

In Islam: muslimcels believe they are granted a buffet of virgin pussy on a platter when they get to heaven

Those alone are PLENTY to keep me from entertaining retarded terrorists and terrorist sympathizers such as @MaghrebGator @Fiqh et al.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Nobody follows a religion for pussy. Sounds like an chronically online incel rotted mind pahahahaha you cannot possible be serious

Keep crying you shitskin inbred deathnik
i cant take you serious knowing youre 5'3 filipino :lul: nothing you say matters in any way

shouldve kept that a secret lowkey, backfired on how people view u

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and n9wiff
i cant take you serious knowing youre 5'3 filipino :lul: nothing you say matters in any way

Nobody gives a fuck what you say, ugly cuck

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Nobody gives a fuck what you say, ugly cuck
:lul: ok pipsqueek. bet ur 4'9 mother would love a nice white cock to satisfy her dark dry manilla born and raised acidic pussy

• JFL
:soy:: The prophet Muhammad invented the toothbrush (miswak) and taught us to brush our teeth. We are clean and you infidels are dirty :ogre:

Meanwhile average muzzy teeth:

360 F 93684236 R4WQmAn17BQElrpxPZQBeYAH23qQdwdv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote and jisko32
:lul: ok pipsqueek. bet ur 4'9 mother would love a nice white cock to satisfy her dark dry manilla born and raised acidic pussy
You’re a white cuck faggot? Jfl liberal niggercuck

You’re a white cuck faggot? Jfl liberal niggercuck
youre a poor filipino mini sub on the brink of becoming a bwc caressing ladyboy? jfl youre bitched before you even start arguing

personally if i woke up in a south asian poverty ridden borough in a 5'3 half of a man inferior elementary school frame i wouldve ended my life long before writing this:lul::lul::lul:

youre a poor filipino mini sub on the brink of becoming a bwc caressing ladyboy? jfl youre bitched before you even start arguing

personally if i woke up in a south asian poverty ridden borough in a 5'3 half of a man inferior elementary school frame i wouldve ended my life long before writing this:lul::lul::lul:
You infested your country with niggers and shitskins cuck, jfl your women are theirs you extinct pussy

You infested your country with niggers and shitskins cuck, jfl your women are theirs you extinct pussy
pretty sure your young prime fertility women go to sub5 betabuxed white men who show up with a couple of thousands :lul:

pitty for u, cant keep up the narcy violent talk when you know youre ur sub par :lul:

pretty sure your young prime fertility women go to sub5 betabuxed white men who show up with a couple of thousands :lul:

pitty for u, cant keep up the narcy violent talk when you know youre ur sub par :lul:
I mog you ugly nigger and i’ve never read a single one of your replies cuck. Kys

5’3 is literally femlet let alone MANlet

atleast they're not niggers tho

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I mog you ugly nigger and i’ve never read a single one of your replies cuck. Kys
sad thing is you read all of them and replied ,

and now ur exposed, publicly humiliated and living up to ur username.

ull never be looked at the same way:lul::lul:
Holy shit are you joking or is he actually?

Brutal shit
no. self admitted south asian filipino, who is micro midget status:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and BitchBoy
  • Love it
Reactions: BitchBoy
sad thing is you read all of them and replied ,

and now ur exposed, publicly humiliated and living up to ur username.

ull never be looked at the same way:lul::lul:

no. self admitted south asian filipino, who is micro midget status:lul:
Keep crying pathetic cuck. Rent free nigger