Why are my failos unfixable? (Ropefuel)

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
I have the worst luck ever, some people have fixable failos but the ones that make me ugly are fucking hard to change if not impossible to change without a lot of money.

I am 5'10 barefoot, despite that I look manlet ¿Why is it? Because my head is disproportionated to my body, meaning that is too large for a height of 5'10, whenever I tip toe to 6'0 or 6'1 I look much better (incredibily better in terms of proportions). This is my biggest failo, shit body proportions that makes me look like a kid at 5'11 with sneakers (JFL). Also there's another fucking failo in my skull, it's too damn wide and this shit is not fat it's bones and as I've said before it's quite tall for my body so it appears big.

To fix my failos I would have to: reduce my chin height, get a higher gonial angle (mine's low), reduce the width of my face, reduce the height of my forehead (it's almost ideal but could be better) and most importantly, fix my fucking assymetrical jaw that makes me look ugly. What should I do? Remember I cannot make my head taller. And I'm not going to get LL because I'm not rich. I need help to not die virgin.

Last edited:
It's over or not, any surgery I could get? I would probably not asking this if I were 6'1.

bro thats good. You have high bonemass in the skull.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Snowskinned
Airmax + lifts to be 6’0-6’1

Jaw asymmetry may be fixed with bite fixing via braces/aligners. Depends tho

After that you may try to fix the rest

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Airmax + lifts to be 6’0-6’1

Jaw asymmetry may be fixed with bite fixing via braces/aligners. Depends tho

After that you may try to fix the rest
I have used lifts today and my proportions looked really nice, lifts or nothing bro but I'm an oldcel and cannot grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned