Why are my genetics the worst?

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
I have always dreamed of having an aesthetic and BIG physique, especially big. I will never be able to look the way I want without chemistry. My genetics are absolutely horrendous, my muscular shapes are dogshit as hell. I have no lats or pecs, no side deltoids or traps. Zero cuts on the legs, huge waist. Despite having a bench press of 140, my chest is absolute shit.

How can I get started in the world of gym chemistry? I literally don't see any bodybuilders at my gym. How can I have sex with a girl or kiss her for the first time in my life. I am short, ugly and brown, in addition to not having the physique I want after years of training and killing myself in the gym and pulling 140 kg on the bench, 210 in the Deadlift and 170 in the squat, although strength has nothing to do with hypertrophy . .

My life is shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, mayo mogger, Xangsane and 1 other person
I can’t tell who’s worse you or Anstrum tbh

I can’t tell who’s worse you or Anstrum tbh
Captura

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and ElTruecel
Of course you don't have leg cuts or defined muscle separations, you're fat as shit.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I have always dreamed of having an aesthetic and BIG physique, especially big. I will never be able to look the way I want without chemistry. My genetics are absolutely horrendous, my muscular shapes are dogshit as hell. I have no lats or pecs, no side deltoids or traps. Zero cuts on the legs, huge waist. Despite having a bench press of 140, my chest is absolute shit.

How can I get started in the world of gym chemistry? I literally don't see any bodybuilders at my gym. How can I have sex with a girl or kiss her for the first time in my life. I am short, ugly and brown, in addition to not having the physique I want after years of training and killing myself in the gym and pulling 140 kg on the bench, 210 in the Deadlift and 170 in the squat, although strength has nothing to do with hypertrophy . .

My life is shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Skywalker and Cutecel2001
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Primalsplit and Deleted member 51465
You're already too big for your height

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001