Why are my under eyes hollow if my vector is positive?

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I thought i had a negative vector thats why i had hollow ugly under eyes but when I take pics it looks positive any type of pic it take

so why are my underyes hollow? how can i get aegyo sal

low infras and lack of fat? if they're positive that's the only thing i can think of

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Allornothing
low infras and lack of fat? if they're positive that's the only thing i can think of
i guess its lack of fat cuz when i touch it i feel bone instantly

so i should get fat transfer in the future?

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
No fat I’m the same. There’s literally no fat on my cheekbones at all, just the thinnest possible layer of skin

• So Sad
Round, low infras Just look at Cillian Murphy’s side profile and how the cheekbones dip and form a round circle at the front from the side. This is way more significant than orbital vector and is what will cause dark circles.

• Hmm...
Volufiline maxx

• JFL
Round, low infras Just look at Cillian Murphy’s side profile and how the cheekbones dip and form a round circle at the front from the side. This is way more significant than orbital vector and is what will cause dark circles.
i think my cheekbones are high bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
i think my cheekbones are high bro
You and 50% of the population. The front of the cheekbone that forms the lower orbit can be low set in some people though. Literally just feel your orbitals. If your infra aren’t round and low then maybe you just have shit fat pads.