Why are niggas in r/smalldickproblems so mean?

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
Seems like if your a big dick male and post in there they attach you like dogs.

In r/bigdickproblems everybody can post and ask questions

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
r/bigdickproblems
How the fuck is that even a thing??

" Oh my god my dick is Soo big I can't stop fucking women left and right it's Soo exhausting"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pride, deepfuckingvalue, Vermilioncore and 20 others

" Oh my god my dick is Soo big I can't stop fucking women left and right it's Soo exhausting"
‘Sexhaver ramblings’

• +1
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick

No it’s like problems with sex and condoms. And questions about sexual health. And big dick health I could say

I feel like the sub is important for young people with big dicks. I just got mine recently ig

mirin sentience

Cuz they jealous lol, but having a bigzick can be a curse

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
No it’s like problems with sex and condoms. And questions about sexual health. And big dick health I could say

I feel like the sub is important for young people with big dicks. I just got mine recently ig
‘Man its so frustrating having a big dick!!’

Do u have a small penis??
Its 15 cm bp but we all know bp is cope and its 13.5 nbp. Im doing PE long term. I have a crazy goal by age 30 having 8x6 and lol at 35 9x7. Its a loong road but it’ll be worth it

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and chiefkeefsdick
Its 15 cm bp but we all know bp is cope and its 13.5 nbp. Im doing PE long term. I have a crazy goal by age 30 having 8x6 and lol at 35 9x7. Its a loong road but it’ll be worth it
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: micropp, sub5c3l and chiefkeefsdick
Go have a big dick at r/bigdickproblems then, I dont understand what is your problem?
I’m asking if you’re serious. I had a small penis when I was 14. In some way I can relate to what you’re feeling. I was almost 5 inches and I felt like the world was ending.

You really don't know the answer?

Imagine you suffer discrimination and are heavily insecure because of your small dick, then someone comes to you and says "Look at me, I have a big dick, blah blah blah".

Would you not be mad?

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Dicklet3incher

Humble bragger sub

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Veganist and Narcissus🥀

My girlfriend feels pain from my 8 incher!! oh no!!! We are very desperate, Please tell me which penis reduction surgery i should do!! oh hohohonononon

• +1
Reactions: Veganist, chiefkeefsdick and Narcissus🥀
My girlfriend feels pain from my 8 incher!! oh no!!! We are very desperate, Please tell me which penis reduction surgery i should do!! oh hohohonononon
It’s not like that
Here’s some photos of the top posts from the past week
B5B652AA A265 4DC3 A2E5 E2069C80BDF9
826F04E0 2EFE 4DF2 AE67 46192E5EB05A
073A026A F88B 43F1 8854 890048BF6D2F

Last edited:

they are so fucking lame its insane lol!!! and like I said to someone already on this forum they 99% of the time are basement dweller cucks who are also discord mods and masturbating to their own fantasies

they are so fucking lame its insane lol!!! and like I said to someone already on this forum they 99% of the time are basement dweller cucks who are also discord mods and masturbating to their own fantasies
Lmao why does nobody like the sub.

It’s just a information sub about BD and sexual health.

Do y’all have small penises and that’s why y’all don’t like the sub?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, micropp and chiefkeefsdick
Lmao why does nobody like the sub.

It’s just a information sub about BD and sexual health.

Do y’all have small penises and that’s why y’all don’t like the sub?
nope my dick is above average many girls told me that my problem is that they are fucking idiot cucks

• JFL
Reactions: chiefkeefsdick
It is, just like r/tall. "Ouch, I banged my head against the doorframe so many times as a teen tee hee!"
It’s not. If u have a question about condoms and u have a big dick that’s the place to go

• JFL
Reactions: exo
It is, just like r/tall. "Ouch, I banged my head against the doorframe so many times as a teen tee hee!"
exactly, like nigga no one cares about it

nope my dick is above average many girls told me that my problem is that they are fucking idiot cucks
Why do u hate it so much??

It’s a irregular hatred u have got for the sub

You could just use google.
I mean but sometimes google refers you to the subreddit. And why not use a resource? Seems like the people on there have good knowledge on condoms.

Why do u hate it so much??

It’s a irregular hatred u have got for the sub

I Hate this sub coz of these retard posts and this was only the first 3 posts like nigga, gtfo here with these posts

• +1
Reactions: micropp
17,6 cm its a bit above average
If ur dick is almost 7 inches why are u so mad at the subreddit.

Only people I see that mad is small dick men.

I Hate this sub coz of these retard posts and this was only the first 3 posts like nigga, gtfo here with these posts

U don’t have to interact with it.

My point still stands about it being a information hub for big dicks

If ur dick is almost 7 inches why are u so mad at the subreddit.

Only people I see that mad is small dick men.
Im not mad coz other people have bigger dicks as well, my problem is they ban so many grat subs on reddit but they dont do with this retard ahh sub

• +1
Reactions: micropp
Im not mad coz other people have bigger dicks as well, my problem is they ban so many grat subs on reddit but they dont do with this retard ahh sub
There’s no reason to ban it.

u can interact with r/sex about these topics lol
No. U really don’t like that sub lmao. They provide good information. So I’m gonna use it