Why are non whites so weak willed?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken and destroyed
Seriously it feels like every other Nazi is a shitskin nowadays

They also do everything they can to escape the fact that they’re ethnic and try to associate themselves more with white ness

They also let whites loot their countries of resources and then geomax and fuck their women:lul:

Non whites are in general quite weak willed(in the modern era atleast)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Imretarded?, Jonnyboi and 6 others
Hating your own race is the weakest shit ever ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Imretarded?, tuaregneet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Liferuiner and nonchalantcel
GIIy1QfXMAAi6e

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Imretarded?, Jonnyboi and 8 others
Cause they want to hate Jews for creating Clown World and they see White intellect dominating Jews online and join the Whites fanclub.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Cause they want to hate Jews for creating Clown World and they see White intellect dominating Jews online and join the Whites fanclub.
Jews are the ones dominating rn tho wdym

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
They also let whites loot their countries of resources and then geomax and fuck their women:lul:

yamnaya tribes wiped out the nearly the entire male population of modern day Europe, and carried off their women

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

They also do everything they can to escape the fact that they’re ethnic and try to associate themselves more with white ness

It's the same reason some whites try to be black and there are so many nazi ethnics it's a exclusive club that they will never be able to attain even if they try there hardest if that makes sense

• +1
yamnaya tribes wiped out the nearly the entire male population of modern day Europe, and carried off their women

It’s not 10000 bc any more maybe back then ethnics were based BVLLS but now in general they are cucks

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

The old Eurostar didn't let the yamnayans roll over them they tried to fight but were to weak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and wishIwasSalludon
The old Eurostar didn't let the yamnayans roll over them they tried to fight but were to weak
the same tribe came to south asia but didnt do shit :lul::forcedsmile: keep shaming ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and wishIwasSalludon
the same tribe came to south asia but didnt do shit :lul::forcedsmile: keep shaming ethnics
Didn't do anything but rape your women kill your men gave you horses the wheel and a whole new language :feelswat:

• Hmm...
Didn't do anything but rape your women kill your men gave you horses the wheel and a whole new language :feelswat:
no evidences for it they just migrated and mixed with the native populations , unlike europe :forcedsmile:

the domesticated horses are native to ivc people

no evidences for it they just migrated and mixed with the native populations , unlike europe :forcedsmile:

the domesticated horses are native to ivc people
"Mix" they same the same thing for europe that they "assimilated" into the native population but it's obvious what they did everywhere. These guys were giants do you think some random Dravidian is stopping a yamnayan ( you can swap Dravidian with what ever ethnic group you want I'm just using them as a example)

• +1

unhinged friendless self-hating shitskins cling to NatSoc because they have nothing else, they're only passionate about putting their race down and dancing for whites

What's even more pathetic is that these coconut ethnics see their whiter counterpart as more superior and treat them like gods while hates their darker counterpart. Call an Iranian med and he will be super happy. Call him Arab and he will be devastated. Call an Indian Iranian or Arab, and he will take it as a compliment, meanwhile call him Somali, and he will go into deep depression. If truth to be said, ethics are the biggest white supremacist.

• JFL

Yeah I agree

Couldn't agree more

We as incels really need to be friends

There are a lot of fakes even in these circles, the law already tries to make us hate each other

We can only rebel in numbers, there is no rebellion otherwise; but what's more important is to choose what we do want to push

It's the same as anything else

You have to choose which company you work for, and whether or not you benefit from it, or are being exploited

If you look closely you'll see successful people often try to shut "woke" people's excuses down; it's because they were lucky to live in a time where they had the best chance of success, you really think they would succeed in a different era? I don't think so, that is why they hate incels' succeeding

all this anti rape I don't like crime etc. is because they know if the incels laws bcome the new laws and we choose the game, they wouldn't be able to succeed, as much as they did

It's the same with us, so many warriors of the past locked up; these include people who were warriors and now they're locked up

I bet if some crimes weren't illegal we would have better chance of success I really believe so

Rich people often like to act like good guys after they criticize rape, these same people will drive fast cars often date underage women, have multiple girlfriends, sleep with 3 girls a night etc. they want to make sure we're the ones eradicated or locked up, so they can continue the cycle where attractive people succeed

all these guys saying, "it's okay if men cheat" I bet you they're all against rape, because they're chads and they wanna get away with rules, they don't give a fuck about rules, but they want to keep us in check so we don't succeed

Just look at the guys saying, "it should be okay for men to cheat" bet you they're all against rape

They have no respect for the rules, they just want to keep us in check so our lives are miserable and we're either gone, or serving starbucks simple as that

Last edited:
  • +1

*Cough* North Africans *Cough Cough* Central/South Americans *Cough* Turks

• JFL

South Americans are literally the most cucked ethnics people they say “mejorar la raza” which literally means that they should breed with white people so they won’t be shitskins anymore :feelshaha:

They love white people as well

Turks are based yea I’ll give you that
I kinda agree vro jfl just look at all the brazillian school shooters and you’ll find out pretty much all of them are manlets who claim white because their great X8 grandmas were forced to become fleshlights

• +1
South Americans are literally the most cucked ethnics people they say “mejorar la raza” which literally means that they should breed with white people so they won’t be shitskins anymore :feelshaha:

They love white people as well

Turks are based yea I’ll give you that
I don’t blame North Africans sometimes though, they have been subjected to Tuareg,Fulani rape for multiple centuries Metaphorically and Literally so I get the resentment they have for us :feelskek:

• JFL
Hating your own race is the weakest shit ever ngl
This is a overused statement

I'm not afraid to say this but I hate white people for the same reason I hate chads and tyrones

Ever since I discovered JBW I see pro white stuff more as pro chad stuff

The truth is I don't hate all white people but when they push, "we don't want our country to look like this" or "we don't want women being raped" etc. that's when you know this is a pro chad thing

It's the same reason I would hate pro height like tall people only stuff or good looking people only stuff

I would hate a country where everyone's 6'4 blue eyes, good looking; but that's the thing the blue eyes; that is the blindspot because they can now use pro white stuff to push eugenics their way

So race is such a weird thing because low iq incels don't know what they're actually fighting for

It's not about what race you are, but what type of society ultimately benefits you

Statement should be don't hate what benefits you

Not to excuse nazism but they deliberately put social issues into one box of crazy so people don't have to listen and you ultimately sound dumb

Soon as real issues get bought up like racism and you have to take stance now you support changing genders, transgenderism, etc. it makes it easier to brush you off as crazy and to ultimately ignore you

We (lifelong incels) were ultimately born to lose but racism is the only thing that'll lessen competition I think this is how a lot of white people who get cucked by tyrones etc. think so. I understand them, but at the same time I'm not gonna say I support eugenics and be pro chad

Last edited:
I kinda agree vro jfl just look at all the brazillian school shooters and you’ll find out pretty much all of them are manlets who claim white because their great X8 grandmas were forced to become fleshlights

The bar for being "white" in Brazil is very low

• +1
Well white people are in general more attractive so they might say that cause they're horny

• +1