• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Oberyn and Cheesyrumble
Screenshot 91
why are noodleswhores like this

you will never have blue eyes or be white or be tall

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
They do this shit, but at the same time they mateguard Asian men lmao. Noodlewhores are not humans
they dont mateguard asian men at all lol. they think of them as worthless trash

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 20618 and Cheesyrumble
View attachment 1797931 why are noodleswhores like this

I could care less who Noodlewhores fuck. But on Korean feminists forums like theqoo.net , they get pissed at the amount of ukrainian and russian women in Seoul.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16474, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
I could care less who Noodlewhores fuck. But on Korean feminists forums like theqoo.net , they get pissed at the amount of ukrainian and russian women in Seoul.

ah true they mate guard pretty hard tbh

idk its not mate guarding cos theyre 10/10 men. its mate guarding cos thats the only men they have access to in their country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, BigJimsWornOutTires, Oberyn and 1 other person
LOOK at the first fucking video dumbass.
Asian women look like aliens, when I fucked one in the middle of it I looked into her face and the ontl thing I thought was “gosh she looks like a Japanese demon mask
B95B1582 2F08 491F 8E70 4E4AF3A72FBB

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kingcel32, incel194012940 and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
ah true they mate guard pretty hard tbh

View attachment 1797935

idk its not mate guarding cos theyre 10/10 men. its mate guarding cos thats the only men they have access to in their country
In Korea the majority of international marriages are Korean men with foreign women. Korean men marry foreigners at 3x the rate as Korean women. So they feel threatened by korean men diversifying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 19997, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
View attachment 1797931 why are noodleswhores like this

U will never fuck a woman at all. Zoomer east asians slay with bisexual zoomer women. Curries slay with no one. That's why u are always posting BBC or white cocku

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
In Korea the majority of international marriages are Korean men with foreign women. Korean men marry foreigners at 3x the rate as Korean women. So they feel threatened by korean men diversifying
hmm yeah i think avg korean women dont want avg korean men like in the west so they have to date out other countries. it makes sense. and at least they have good smv for lower tier asian countries.

yeah i think they realise that if they treat their men like worthless feminist shit then us men simply date more appreciative different race girls. fuck them feminist scum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Kingcel32 and Cheesyrumble
U will never fuck a woman at all. Zoomer east asians slay with bisexual zoomer women. Curries slay with no one. That's why u are always posting BBC or white cocku

serious question. how does koreans overcome the tiny penis? do women just go from 7 inch white guys to 3 inch korean and just be happy with it cos cute korean faces?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Cheesyrumble
hmm yeah i think avg korean women dont want avg korean men like in the west so they have to date out other countries. it makes sense. and at least they have good smv for lower tier asian countries.

yeah i think they realise that if they treat their men like worthless feminist shit then us men simply date more appreciative different race girls. fuck them feminist scum
South Korea is the only country in the world for AMWF outnumbers WMAF btw. A big part of it though is American husband bringing korean wives to the US. But their are a shit ton of female tourists and international students right now in Seoul

• Woah
serious question. how does koreans overcome the tiny penis? do women just go from 7 inch white guys to 3 inch korean and just be happy with it cos cute korean faces?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@Predeterminism
Curries will never be looked at like this ever. So please stop using the white man's success to feel better about yourself lmao.

Meanwhile my Korean guy friends introduce me to girls no Provlem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Kingcel32 and Cheesyrumble
@Predeterminism
Curries will never be looked at like this ever. So please stop using the white man's success to feel better about yourself lmao.

Huh I’m white u twonk

White girls thirst after top 0.000001% surgery makeupmaxxer 3 inch never be satisfied or date, just nice to look. At

Asian girls thirst after the avg or even below average white guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
South Korea is the only country in the world for AMWF outnumbers WMAF btw. A big part of it though is American husband bringing korean wives to the US. But their are a shit ton of female tourists and international students right now in Seoul
Yes it’s so annoying and changed so much from 5 years ago when everywhere wasn’t full of white women sex tourists. I go to asia for Asians, not to see white girls. I don’t even want to live there anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble
Huh I’m white u twonk

White girls thirst after top 0.000001% surgery makeupmaxxer 3 inch never be satisfied or date, just nice to look. At

Asian girls thirst after the avg or even below average white guy
All u do is lie. U are way overestimate how hard it is to fuck white girls.

Yes it’s so annoying and changed so much from 5 years ago when everywhere wasn’t full of white women sex tourists. I go to asia for Asians, not to see white girls. I don’t even want to live there anymore
See... @Predeterminism .... the looksmaxx king agrees. U are just not paying attention to what's happening. Many white girls have yellow fever now. Its not any different from what white men do. It all has to do with media.

See... @Predeterminism .... the looksmaxx king agrees. U are just not paying attention to what's happening. Many white girls have yellow fever now. Its not any different from what white men do. It all has to do with media.
so ur telling me white women geomaxx for 3 inch cocks and are satisfied?

• Ugh..
Meanwhile my Korean guy friends introduce me to girls no Provlem
Korean guys have basically stopped caring what korean women do because it's an even playing field now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and AlexBrown84
this could actually be a good thing. means korean women will want white men even more to make korean men jealous

• Ugh..
this could actually be a good thing. means korean women will want white men even more to make korean men jealous
U still arent getting it... ur just slow I think. Korean men are dating foreigners more than Korean women now. So there's jealously from both genders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 17829
U still arent getting it... ur just slow I think. Korean men are dating foreigners more than Korean women now. So there's jealously from both genders
okok i get it now

so ur telling me white women geomaxx for 3 inch cocks and are satisfied?
This British woman geomaxxed to South Korea to be a Korean man's whore... but then she finally settles down and brings her Korean husband back to the UK. This is not uncommon.

Last edited:
This British woman geomaxxed to South Korea to be a Korean man's whore... but then she finally settles down and brings her Korean husband back to the UK. This is not rare.

it is very rare.

also did she just admit she was whoring herself around in korea

anyone can date a whore lol

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and Cheesyrumble
mate guarding theory

• +1
it is very rare.

also did she just admit she was whoring herself around in korea

anyone can date a whore lol
Its actually common... posted yesterday. White American soldier brings home Korean wife. Looksmatch tbh

lmfao found another self hating white worshipping asian incel :lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
Its actually common... posted yesterday. White American soldier brings home Korean wife. Looksmatch tbh

wtf.. lesbians?

and its not that common at all man..

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • WTF
Oofy goofy Korean man domestically abuses Italian gf. It's real and its spectacular.

no way shes happy with him long term... korean men look like shit man

literally the ugliest in the whole of asia, bar cambodians

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Cheesyrumble

Cope Koreans are the most popular Asian men in the world by far

Cope Koreans are the most popular Asian men in the world by far
no. just kdrama kpop niggas who are top 0.00001% face. surgery and makeupmaxxed.

koreans are actually the ugliest asian men.

thats why 50% of people in the capital city has had facial plastic surgery

• Ugh..
no. just kdrama kpop niggas who are top 0.00001% face. surgery and makeupmaxxed.

View attachment 1797999 koreans are actually the ugliest asian men.

thats why 50% of people in the capital city has had facial plastic surgery
Just translate this dumbass. It talks about Japanese youtubers who are located all around Asia making videos asking local women who they prefer. Korean men are always number one in Asia.

Just translate this dumbass. It talks about Japanese youtubers who are located all around Asia making videos asking local women who they prefer. Korean men are always number one in Asia.
Yeah kdrama kpop Niggas

Show them what the average korean male actually looks like

7BBC9387 E0DF 4367 8F76 59A9B75753F7

• Love it
  • +1
Guess what nigga... korean men are literally making jokes about how easy they are slaying with koreaboos coming to korea. Everyone knows why the women are there.
Dude the only girls who are “koreaboos “ are sub5 women

no hot white women care about that shit

Ugly and hot asian women all prefer white guys. Every famous Asian woman has a white man bf as a status symbol even.

Famous white woman wouldn’t be seen dead with an Asian man lol

• Ugh..

why are you trying to race bait so hard spewing bs and put others down
what is wrong with you

have u seen korean street videos at night where young people are, most korean men there are well groomed stylemaxxed and they certainly have appeal, and those street videos don't lie, lots of caucasian white women there

Koreans are high in the tier list in Asia saying that they are not is a cope :oops:

:feelsgiga:any examples?:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito