Why are normies always saying i can get girls?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
they always say, try talk to girl.

does it really work?

• +1
Reactions: nausea, Vitruvian and BrettyBoy
I don't know I have gotten numbers recently. Honestly, I should give it a shot.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Because normies are fucking retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: norwoodreaper, nausea and Peachy
you know the answer buddyboyo

• Hmm...
t
you know the answer buddyboyo
bh
yeah i know it doesn't work.
but still im curious maybe its valid to certain extent because every normies are saying.
maybe girls really dont care about looks and you are confident enough so she will give you number?

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
t

bh
yeah i know it doesn't work.
but still im curious maybe its valid to certain extent because every normies are saying.
maybe girls really dont care about looks and you are confident enough so she will give you number?
do you really believe that boyo? the redpill is true, just exaggerated one bit. if you're as ugly as you claim you are in your posts, no girl will want to be with you. Even if you somehow get a girlfriend it will be a loveless relationship and she would treat you like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Yeah and they talk to me back and forth, but I haven't made any plans yet. I guess starving myself is fucking with my head, I really should be talking to people more tbh

• +1
Yeah and they talk to me back and forth, but I haven't made any plans yet. I guess starving myself is fucking with my head, I really should be talking to people more tbh
its hard to survive 2019

Normies say I could get girls and I shouldn't have any problems jfl they don't know what they're talking about sometimes

Normies say I could get girls and I shouldn't have any problems jfl they don't know what they're talking about sometimes
if one female thinks the guy ugly, the rest of females think same too.
and plus work on yourself and you''ll get girls = your looks are shit, you gotta betabux

They think make outs are impressive

How old are you? You ugly? You have friends?

How old are you? You ugly? You have friends?
got some friends, im 19, yes im ugly, im asian
can i have beautiful white woman????

got some friends, im 19, yes im ugly, im asian
can i have beautiful white woman????
No, are you dog! Maybe ok white woman.

You have girls in your social circle? Ever got iois or friends implying on of them like's you?

you never know until you try

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and nausea
No, are you dog! Maybe ok white woman.

You have girls in your social circle? Ever got iois or friends implying on of them like's you?
when i was in 7 to 9 grades literally every girls saind im looking cute.
there was Stacey crew in my class, they came to me and touch me every breaktime cause i looked cute.
I told the most beautiful girl of the crew that i like her but she brutally rejected me and they never came to me from that day.

but somehow after few years my friends always calls me im genuinely ugly and i got mocked because of my looks a lot, many people called me and mocked me of my ugly face and receding hairline.

i don't have girl in my social circle and have never got sexual iois

Because plenty bitches are just door knobs everybody gets a turn

there was Stacey crew in my class, they came to me and touch me every breaktime cause i looked cute.
I told the most beautiful girl of the crew that i like her but she brutally rejected me and they never came to me from that day.

but somehow after few years my friends always calls me im genuinely ugly and i got mocked because of my looks a lot, many people called me and mocked me of my ugly face and receding hairline.

Sorry king. You're young, try to get in social circle with ugly girls, looksmax, gymcel, and nt max. There is maybe still hope for you if you go hard.

Don't know bro. Never talked.

Tales from the basement

The real curse is when you know for a fact women like you and want to be with you but your inhibitions/fears are too high to ever interact with any of them.

The real curse is when you know for a fact women like you and want to be with you but your inhibitions/fears are too high to ever interact with any of them.
i used to be like that in middle school age but dont give shit anymore

Wish I could join that mentality. Such is life.
but i don';t do anything with my face since i fucking hate asians
and i am asian myself so i can't be anything or do anything

but i don';t do anything with my face since i fucking hate asians
and i am asian myself so i can't be anything or do anything
What would you do with your face?

Str8 up ask them to fuck

Here is some factual evidence which portray why we as a species are hardwired to mate with more aesthetically pleasing individuals.
Sexual selection is based on how attractive an individual is fundamentally speaking.
You may be thinking okay so how does this apply to society today, well it's technically the same just more complex. Women put thought into their survival so the order is listed like: Physical attraction, Financial status (resources = money) , Social status , Personality type.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Virtue signaling

That's simple op, and people here couldn't explain, people want to believe that ugly people can date, for a simple reason, they don't want to accept the fact that women only date beautiful men for breeding, and also for breeding a beautiful son (genetically superior).
Because they do not want, and do not accept that the only reason for human existence is breeding, besides that women only accept good looking men for their superior genetics, they do not want to believe that there is superior genetics, or that there are people superior to them, and that this is why people reject the existence of races differences, and that Aryans are superior.

Validationseeking fag

Here is some factual evidence which portray why we as a species are hardwired to mate with more aesthetically pleasing individuals.
Sexual selection is based on how attractive an individual is fundamentally speaking.
You may be thinking okay so how does this apply to society today, well it's technically the same just more complex. Women put thought into their survival so the order is listed like: Physical attraction, Financial status (resources = money) , Social status , Personality type.
legit.

That's simple op, and people here couldn't explain, people want to believe that ugly people can date, for a simple reason, they don't want to accept the fact that women only date beautiful men for breeding, and also for breeding a beautiful son (genetically superior).
Because they do not want, and do not accept that the only reason for human existence is breeding, besides that women only accept good looking men for their superior genetics, they do not want to believe that there is superior genetics, or that there are people superior to them, and that this is why people reject the existence of races differences, and that Aryans are superior.
legit.
i will never try to ask girls cuz i know its already over.

Yea it can, if you're PSL 4+ you can 100% get a gf. If you're in the PSL 3 range you can still ofc get one but it'll be much harder.

Pm me pics bro, I don't think you're as ugly as you say.

legit.
i will never try to ask girls cuz i know its already over.

Exactly, it is not just virtue signaling as they are speaking here.
Yea it can, if you're PSL 4+ you can 100% get a gf. If you're in the PSL 3 range you can still ofc get one but it'll be much harder.

Maybe if he's in school/colegial he still has a chance, but even so, it's much easier these days to girls get chad or prettyboy, as there are dating sites and apps, besides there will be many people with rank above him, like 6 5 4.

Last edited:

One thing is to have a gf, but the other thing is putting up with her being NT. In the end nothing would work out. The only solution I see is to find a clingy BPD girl who would appreciate you for who you are, but that's not that easy to accomplish.

You didn’t mew right as you got older

one dude said im PSL 3.5
You didn’t mew right as you got older
i slept on the school desk a lot but idk my tongue has always been on the roof of my mouth.
i think its my ugly genetics since my face has all subhuman asian phenotypes.