Why are normies hating on Diddy

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
he paid hookers to degrade them, thats what this whole thing is about, amirite? (Besides the faggotry stuff)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, aspiringexcel, N1666 and 5 others
he paid hookers to degrade them, thats what this whole thing is about, amirite? (Besides the faggotry st
Nah they hate him because he was ahead of everyone and started stocking baby oils for mpox lockdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, halloweed, Suns9999 and 2 others
Everything they hate, I don’t hate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Satariel, aspiringexcel and laaltin
he paid hookers to degrade them, thats what this whole thing is about, amirite? (Besides the faggotry stuff)
bros trying to justify a pedophile

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
bros trying to justify a pedophile
IMG 20240926 021225

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Because he was involved in sex trafficking and pedophilia, along with other massive amounts of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, halloweed and laaltin
Because he was involved in sex trafficking and pedophilia, along with other massive amounts of degeneracy.
I’m just catching up to it now tbh

• +1
Reactions: N1666
As bad as Epstein?
It’s a very similar case, not sure if it was on the same scale as Epstein.

The thing which is interesting is how a rapper who peaked in the 90s and made no music after, somehow gained all this influence and power to be able to commit the crimes he did and get away with it for so long.

With Epstein it was clear, he founded his own investment bank and was well connected with people in power ie politicians.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
The thing which is interesting is how a rapper who peaked in the 90s and made no music after, somehow gained all this influence and power to be able to commit the crimes he did and get away with it for so long.
He owns the Bad Boy record label..status and wealth

• +1
Reactions: N1666
He owns the Bad Boy record label..status and wealth
I just looked at the artists signed to his label, didn’t know he was in control of so many big names. Makes more sense now

i have no idea how p diddy is but why are normies so suprised that famous people are freaks that are showing it right in your face with illuminati signs and shit

Innocent till proven guilty🙏 #FreeDiddy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: abuserr007 and Niggamaxxer