Why are normies obsessed with superhero movies and shows?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Like imo once you seen one you seen em all. It’s all this huge cgi colorful action packed shitshow and there’s no stakes.

I mean why bother watching it?

Why not watch Come And See or Satantango

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, Beastimmung, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
I've never understood it. Superhero movies are so gay.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamematzin, Beastimmung, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
you should watch furiosa. main character is a woman who fucks up the man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jollibee, Beastimmung, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
They are like “oh my god thats so epic and cool i wish i could be just like that:soy:

Was at the deadpool movie with my friends and the amount of incels made me think I was at a .org meetup and I don’t think I laughed a single time

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, jollibee, fxckz and 3 others
"OMG look! Superman just blew up a skyscraper!!!" :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, fxckz, nathan and 1 other person
They are like “oh my god thats so epic and cool i wish i could be just like that:soy:

Was at the deadpool movie with my friends and the amount of incels made me think I was at a .org meetup and I don’t think I laughed a single time
and you were one of them 💀💀💀

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, nathan and h111
they cant understand actual stories so they just watch movies with muh cool explosion :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aryansorani, perpetuallytired, Imretarded? and 5 others
you should watch furiosa. main character is a woman who fucks up the man
Watched it. Not a bad movie but the other mad max with Tom hardy was way better. Shouldn’t have ever cast that fucking cow eyed whore in this spin pff

• +1
Reactions: h111
they cant understand actual stories so they just watch movies with muh cool explosion :soy:
“Omg le favorite super hero from this movie goes up against le favoritino from le other movie! Who will I choose :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

remember the spiderman movie where they meet up from alt dimensions?

The whole theater was fill of soy cucks who would literally scream whenever the movie made a soy reference to the original spiderman trilogy.

My ears hurt man.

OMG ITS TOBEY MAGUIRE:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, forevergymcelling, jollibee and 2 others
Spiderman is so me

Spiderman is so me
Like don’t get me wrong, I’ll watch a super hero movie at the theater with some popcorn and chill but I don’t get why people get so obsessed with it, like what’s the big deal cuckold if you want me to fuck your wife as you watch just tell me don’t be shy

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and forevergymcelling
No I was with @jollibee and we agree we mogged them all
JFL we weren't laughing with them we were laughing at them

• +1
Reactions: h111
OMG ITS TOBEY MAGUIRE:soy::soy::soy:
I dealt with the same shit, everyone was screaming and clapping each time some small thing happened it was so cringe and yes every single nigga in whole theatre was full of soy cucks :feelswah: me and @h111 watched the fnaf movie before and it was even worse :feelswhy:

mirin the kuroko pfp btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Imretarded?, h111 and 1 other person
normies are credulous unquestioning creatures of instinct.

those who watch idi i smotri are still normies, they just have more exposure to content outside of the mainstream

the true test of non normie is to avoid all modern artistic output wholesale and rewatch content from 20 to 100+ years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I dealt with the same shit, everyone was screaming and clapping each time some small thing happened it was so cringe and yes every single nigga in whole theatre was full of soy cucks :feelswah: me and @h111 watched the fnaf movie before and it was even worse :feelswhy:

mirin the kuroko pfp btw
dude... i watched the fnaf movie and some fuckers at the front seat was playing mat pat game theory videos. it was brutal:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs