Why are normies obsessed with weed

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Shit smells like ass and is disgusting. May god help you all obsessed with it. Lol at them risking drug conviction on their criminal record for this shit. You legit can’t travel to certain countries for life if u have the slightest mention of drugs on your record

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, tinderhacker, HitAndRun and 23 others
It is clear most serial weed smokers are lazy subhumans but for some reason modern foids are into it 🤢🤢

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, HitAndRun, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
What’s more retarded than smoking weed are the low IQ countries that throw you in prison for decades for a literal plant.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, tinderhacker, HitAndRun and 18 others
Cause it rots your frontal lobe and normies take pride in being stupid

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Dietsnasta, HitAndRun and 12 others
What’s more retarded than smoking weed are the low IQ countries that throw you in prison for decades for a literal plant.
It’s dumb but I can’t change the law and it isn’t worth it

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
It’s dumb but I can’t change the law and it isn’t worth it
True. I’m not a big fan of weed. Most stoners I know are lazy af. Weed kills your motivation if you smoke it habitually. That said, throwing people in prison for years for a plant solves nothing. That type of thinking is what will stop these shithole countries from developing into something that isn’t a shithole.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Arcturus, House Lannister and 1 other person
I’ve never met a nigger under 22 that didn’t reek of weed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, HitAndRun, LampPostPrime and 23 others
I like the smell tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and House Lannister
Because It mogs. Alcohol Is done now it's only weed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 22553, LampPostPrime and 6 others
First time I smoked weed, I swear I hallucinated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and House Lannister
Normies are faggots

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, House Lannister and Emiqrox
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30600, LampPostPrime, Mewton and 2 others
weed feels good and good cope for 1 session with music

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime, House Lannister and try2beme
Mogs alcohol and hard drug to mumbai

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I agree 100% but this "just a plant bro" argument is dumb as shit, opioids, cocaine and strychnine come from a plant too
It's enough to say that criminalization practice is retarded and adds fuel to fire, which was proven millions of times around the world, as it's converting basic lazy druggies into career criminals, all on gov't subsidy

As for weed yeah someone once called it "feminine drug" and it's all I can think of seeing lazy fuckers salivating themselves and wiggling their footsies while giggling like little girls. Disgraceful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mewton, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
Weed increases cortisol and fries your brain cells. Being stupid and being ugly - nice pack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Primalsplit, Deleted member 20399 and 5 others
idk i never did it cuz i knew it wasnt gonna get me laid

sounds like a lot of subhumans in this thread can’t handle their weed

It's a social drug

I don’t care about it’s effects but it has one of the most irritating smell. When I spent a holiday in Amsterdam I was constantly on the brink of throwing up, the whole city smelt like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, alriodai, Primalsplit and 2 others
I like weed alone at night but when I'm high around other people I become high inhib and feel exposed

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20399 and House Lannister
Weed make you lazy and it also makes girl horny af. Most girls who do weed a lot, fuck a lot.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20399 and House Lannister
Singapore hanging a law abiding nonviolent citizen for smoking a plant once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton and House Lannister
Weed also makes you lazy and unproductive. Good way to ruin generation of country through soft power.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and House Lannister
i hate the sensation, it feels like im being crushed by a 200 lbs weighted blanket with total loss of senses, at least for me. I don't know how normies enjoy this shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tinderhacker, Amnesia and House Lannister
Not surprised high inhibs here dont like weed. It can interact badly with anxiety and cause panic. But its fucking amazing when you're chilled and in the right mood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
It's just another cope like alcohol and that fucks your brain and body even moreso, but almost everyone still drinks. Weed is great in moderation

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
It makes orgasms 1000x more pleasurable. Especially for women, which is why some are smoking it regularly these days.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
because drugs are cool man but I don’t fuck with that hard stuff it’ll fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
3 weeks haven’t smoked weed. Dumb drug that made me lazy and high inhib. for real it’s more dangerous and addictive then ppl think.

In my country girls start smoking weed and doing drugs at 11

I told my bro go roll like ten blunts from me

• +1
Reactions: falcon1