why are normies so envious

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
ever since i have ascended this one mate of mine has being weirdly agressive with me and continually incel raging on me

he constantly like talks shit about anytime i get with a girl and always talks them down when he legit has one slay with a drunk girl who is a 3-4/10 with deformed teeth and no body

he says shit like "wait till i get in the gym bro ill do way better" and stupid shit like that. like one time he constanly insulted me for no reason to the point i legit had to just stand up and leave him in the city cuz it was so weird. im one of his only friends left as everyone his mates with seem to have enough of him so easily.

ive know him for a long time but at this point should i just cut him off?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, silencio, smallman and 10 others
Talk with him about it and if he doesn't change, leave. "Friends" like that are headaches and a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, BrahminBoss and normie_joe
better have no friends than having friend like that

ever since i have ascended this one mate of mine has being weirdly agressive with me and continually incel raging on me

he constantly like talks shit about anytime i get with a girl and always talks them down when he legit has one slay with a drunk girl who is a 3-4/10 with deformed teeth and no body

he says shit like "wait till i get in the gym bro ill do way better" and stupid shit like that. like one time he constanly insulted me for no reason to the point i legit had to just stand up and leave him in the city cuz it was so weird. im one of his only friends left as everyone his mates with seem to have enough of him so easily.

That's not a friend, that's a ghoul who is siphoning your energy.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
If your friends are causing more of a headache then the value they’re bringing there is no point in having them

Not all normies, just him. I wouldn't slowly stop talking to him

man this is some foid behavior lol

then again, rehab room cleared up the misconception of male friendships being any better than female ones :

rehab don't miss

You are gonna descend soon beware
He already gave you the evil eye
That shts not a joke

You are gonna descend soon beware
He already gave you the evil eye
That shts not a joke
elaborate? what the fuck is this witchcraft woodoo shit?

lmao same shit happened to me, but it's coworker, anytime a girl likes me, and is close to me and talks to me, dude goes caveman ape mode and start banging stuff loudly near me and gets aggressive and mad and called me f word.

Cuck him

That's just human nature
Cut him off
He isn't worth your time