what would Ramirez do?
simply stating facts and statistics (literal numbers) is cause for concern now

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and IAMNOTANINCEL
Why’s laughing and whistling while holding a gun considered odd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and IAMNOTANINCEL
Because people are afraid of the obvious implications coming to light and revealing uncomfortable truths.

My father told me that he told a black woman that there is statistical evidence blacks physically abuse their children more and she got upset.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and IAMNOTANINCEL
Statistics are frauded a lot.

Recently, its been revealed that a lot of studies are falsified. Lots of scandals like the Harvard one.

But its not hard to make a personal study. Take a few days and some paper, observe and ask questions for your study as you see fit, and you can create more accurate statistical data than 70% of the ones online. The system of publishing through colleges does not mean statistic data cannot exist without it.

The reason people are annoyed by statistics would be mainly two reasons. One, statistics isn't a end all method of proving a point. For example, Its a bit disingenuous to gather number data about how, white guys committed the most murder these last few years---- to prove every white guy is a bad person. There's far more variables and circumstances that would determine if someone was a "bad person", or why they are a bad person, than what statistics can prove. And even if the situation were true, numerical data is nothing more than a static prediction of current representation. It is very rarely alone the cause for the thesis and subject to change.

But, statistics have a real place when you need actual real time data feed, unbiased and not attached to a opinion. If for example i wanted to know the stats on how many white people are murderers in comparison to the entire population in 2024 and in 2023. This is useful especially when you can utilize this data. Not in argument, but in application.

The other reason people would be annoyed is in my guess conflict of interest. My opinion is that its likely conflict of interest, considering most people are NPCs who are very tribalistic and carnal, only serving their best interests. Anything that even makes them remotely uncomfortable will spark a negative reaction from them. If they see data on their own ethnicity that does nor favor them, it would cause controversy. Likewise, those who weaponize data analysis for agenda or propaganda for the sake of their own profi.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan