ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 33828 PM
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 33840 PM
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 33911 PM
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 34050 PM
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 34031 PM
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 33928 PM

they have such strong brow bones and jaws and shit. there brows are so strong in lamost all the photots their eyes are coverved b yshadows. In all the mimitary photos they are taller than the white guys. why arent indains like this any more. why are indians such skinny fat short fat cucks now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, studymaxxer, Deleted member 16220 and 5 others
all these niggas are like 6 feet plus

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and horizontallytall
Read up on history bhai. Britain literally stole 45 trillion dollars from India.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, zura, studymaxxer and 9 others
they grow bones with age

Screen Shot 2023 06 23 at 44818 PM
Screen Shot 2023 06 23 at 44826 PM

Brutal GDPmog in the end though. This is what they meant by "Superpower by 2020"

• JFL
Reactions: zura, studymaxxer and RopeMaxxed
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and SidharthTheSlayer
80% of indian are vegan, maybe that's the problem now lol

• +1
Reactions: shynx007 and joeveniro
Sikhs have always been tall and still are retard
Tallest people in Asia
Sikh have aryan phenotype
They look typical pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, the_goat_37, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
WTF they have shit orbitals lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
t
Tallest people in Asia
the 2 guys with the face shots are dravidians.. why are they so attratcive

dravidian cillian murphy

oh so they are poor now and have poor diet and shit. is that why?
Pretty much but there's also the carb heavy diet and little protein too like other people said. When people say Indians are always manlet, they're taking into account statistics from malnourished and impoverished parts of the country too. But average Indian in the US where I live is basically 5'9/5'10 and has good bones. Have yet to see a curry guy with a bad brow ridge or zygos

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Starvation caused them to eat rocks

View attachment 2276817View attachment 2276819View attachment 2276820View attachment 2276821View attachment 2276822View attachment 2276823
they have such strong brow bones and jaws and shit. there brows are so strong in lamost all the photots their eyes are coverved b yshadows. In all the mimitary photos they are taller than the white guys. why arent indains like this any more. why are indians such skinny fat short fat cucks now.
That frog eyed guy mogg jeremey meeks jaw

They used to consume actual dairy straight from the buffalo's nipple and not from goofy ahh amul jew packets

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Those are all northwest indians lol. Most of the old indians from the rest of the country are fat and soft and short

• +1
who cares, they are indians
rope

Tallest people in Asia
the dalits who convert to sikhism look so subhuman, Its's beyond over. While hindu punjabis can pass as pakistani.

Cope about "muh sikhism", it's irrelevant

the dalits who convert to sikhism look so subhuman, Its's beyond over. While hindu punjabis can pass as pakistani.

Cope about "muh sikhism", it's irrelevant
pajeet cope
dalit khatri brhamin
all hindus are pajeet includ kashmiri wannabe

most sikh are real native people of punjab just like modern pakistani

hindus look like justsul,when you visit hindus in punjab

stop watching too much bollywodd
sikh on the streets are giga moggers with terrorist halo
sikh makes so manty chads relative to their population
while only a few kyber hindus look gl
Mark hartman nihang sikhs 01
Shaheed-Bhai-Manbir-Singh-Chaheru-2.jpg
article-201782128321630736000.1-Sophie-Anwar.jpg
129155786_1316044618749607_4620025226005127813_n.jpg

In Asia, only a few Bedouins of Iraq and Iran as well as Sikh may show tall statures,

so cringe when curries who never left their home are so delusional after watching bolyywood
study for neet rakesh
Detailed_view_of_Hindus_posed_in-front_of_structure_painted_with_frescoes%2C_Lahore_in_1914%2C_a_true-colour_photograph_taken_by_Albert_Kahn.jpg

all pajeets
kashmir and panjaab is not for pajeets

i am the most aborignal darkest looking paki/sikh but still get called south pakistani,south punjabi,which is where i am from,lahore//ferozpur
screenshot_2022-10-30-02-50-48-520_com-reddit-frontpage-2-jpg.1927540

Last edited:
  • JFL
pajeet cope
dalit khatri brhamin
all hindus are pajeet includ kashmiri wannabe

most sikh are real native people of punjab just like modern pakistani

hindus look like justsul,when you visit hindus in punjab

stop watching too much bollywodd
sikh on the streets are giga moggers with terrorist halo
sikh makes so manty chads relative to their population
while only a few kyber hindus look gl
View attachment 2301228
Shaheed-Bhai-Manbir-Singh-Chaheru-2.jpg
article-201782128321630736000.1-Sophie-Anwar.jpg
129155786_1316044618749607_4620025226005127813_n.jpg
View attachment 2301235

In Asia, only a few Bedouins of Iraq and Iran as well as Sikh may show tall statures,

so cringe when curries who never left their home are so delusional after watching bolyywood
study for neet rakesh
Detailed_view_of_Hindus_posed_in-front_of_structure_painted_with_frescoes%2C_Lahore_in_1914%2C_a_true-colour_photograph_taken_by_Albert_Kahn.jpg
View attachment 2301227

all pajeets
kashmir and panjaab is not for pajeets

i am the most aborignal darkest looking paki/sikh but still get called south pakistani,south punjabi,which is where i am from,lahore//ferozpur
jfl, nigga, you are a massive coper. I am Hindu, have both my family sides from Rawalpindi, The average dalit sikh convert doesn't have terrorist halo, he has patchy beard, halo. Nigga, you probably are a dalit larping as Moosewala. Moosewala would've mogged your abo shitskin beyond recovery. No one thinks you're pakistani. You're infamous on this forum for being a poojeet larping as a pakistani

Sikhs are retarded, og feminist cucks, I wish pakibros got the entire pakistan and tore down you chamar shitskins, piece by piece. Shittiest religion ever, towelhead patchybearded poopy chamar sikhs

If youre not jatt, khatri, brahmin or a baniya, YOU ARE NOT PUNJABI. stop larping. YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN CHAMAR. no one thinks you're a pakistani with terrorist halo. You're a bhimta chamar who wraps a towel around his head(probably also uses it to wipe his ass, YUCK!) who posts homo videos on shittok

I repeat, IF YOU ARE NOT A JATT, KHATRI, BRAHMIN OR BANIYA, YOU ARE NOT AN EHTNIC PUNJABI.

chamar, moosewala is looking down at you in shame, He's like, I wish i converted to Islam or Hinduism, these towelheader chamars shouldnt be representing me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jfl, nigga, you are a massive coper. I am Hindu, have both my family sides from Rawalpindi, The average dalit sikh convert doesn't have terrorist halo, he has patchy beard, halo. Nigga, you probably are a dalit larping as Moosewala. Moosewala would've mogged your abo shitskin beyond recovery. No one thinks you're pakistani. You're infamous on this forum for being a poojeet larping as a pakistani

Sikhs are retarded, og feminist cucks, I wish pakibros got the entire pakistan and tore down you chamar shitskins, piece by piece. Shittiest religion ever, towelhead patchybearded poopy chamar sikhs

If youre not jatt, khatri, brahmin or a baniya, YOU ARE NOT PUNJABI. stop larping. YOU ARE A SUBHUMAN CHAMAR. no one thinks you're a pakistani with terrorist halo. You're a bhimta chamar who wraps a towel around his head(probably also uses it to wipe his ass, YUCK!) who posts homo videos on shittok

I repeat, IF YOU ARE NOT A JATT, KHATRI, BRAHMIN OR BANIYA, YOU ARE NOT AN EHTNIC PUNJABI.

chamar, moosewala is looking down at you in shame, He's like, I wish i converted to Islam or Hinduism, these towelheader chamars shouldnt be representing me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
v58-2219657.jpg
chad-average-sikh-punjabi-khalistani-male-face-morph-vs-v0-ilj7ofb3hfra1.png

PAjeet this is you pedo stach vs sikh chad on the right that you workship
,this is why you make sikhs look like a sect of hindusim
bcoz you are street shitter lowest of the lowest ,caste coping pajeet,brahminpajeet
,we identify by our relgion and ethnic group punjab
and not cope with caste like a pajeet
your relgion is seen as the rapist bob n vagne,cow piss drinker,who bathes in cow poop
while sikhs are militants martial race and can steal afghans land like kpk and baloch

whole world calls me south pakistani,indus valey south punjabi
HOjbEaOZ_400x400.jpg

everymale in my family is 6ft1 tall ,some even 6ft3,
avg new delhijeet is 5ft1 tall richkshaw driver scammer rapist
everyhindu is punjab is the same as bihari tamil labourer,we dont see you as same
you are rawalpradesh pajeet not punjab
my family comes from lahore,more then half of sikhs come from odern pakistan
,hindu pajeets like you have never even touched wagah border
me and family have visted lahore pakistan,our ancestral home
sikhs look the same as pakistani ,while hindus from punjab athe same pajeets
but pajeet cant handle the reality,bollywood has deluded pajeet confidence

images

this is literally your race pajeet

you whole 1.5 billion are pajeets
each and everyone of you ssame dravdian aborignal pajeet

i get called south irnaian and even latino looking
but you need caste to cope ,and delud ursellf that you arent a pajeet

this is what you look like,making alts like a abused dog that you are,you cant show your face,
while i say i am lahore and ferozpur punjab and gets called south pakistani which i am

i am infamous for destroying pajeet likes and showing what even the most subhuman pakis/sikhs like me mog your whole pajeet country

i am dont belive in caste like uyou pajeet,i talk phenotypes

sikhs have the talest people in asia,that why you workship them and make sthem look like a sect of you,while sikhs have terrorist halo and u shit onthe streets
just cuz you have free internet from jio,doesnt mean you will shit on the incel forums too,
learn your place

pajeet never show their faces,i tell by a mile who are 5ft1 pajeet alt
14_06_2023-neet_ug_2023_topper1_-_copy_23440881_10744973.webp

,study for your exam pajeet,you need to get software job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme
v58-2219657.jpg
View attachment 2301320View attachment 2301337
chad-average-sikh-punjabi-khalistani-male-face-morph-vs-v0-ilj7ofb3hfra1.png

PAjeet this is you pedo stach vs sikh chad on the right that you workship
,this is why you make sikhs look like a sect of hindusim
bcoz you are street shitter lowest of the lowest ,caste coping pajeet,brahminpajeet
,we identify by our relgion and ethnic group punjab
and not cope with caste like a pajeet
your relgion is seen as the rapist bob n vagne,cow piss drinker,who bathes in cow poop
while sikhs are militants martial race and can steal afghans land like kpk and baloch

whole world calls me south pakistani,indus valey south punjabi
HOjbEaOZ_400x400.jpg
View attachment 2301326

everymale in my family is 6ft1 tall ,some even 6ft3,
avg new delhijeet is 5ft1 tall richkshaw driver scammer rapist
everyhindu is punjab is the same as bihari tamil labourer,we dont see you as same
you are rawalpradesh pajeet not punjab
my family comes from lahore,more then half of sikhs come from odern pakistan
,hindu pajeets like you have never even touched wagah border
me and family have visted lahore pakistan,our ancestral home
sikhs look the same as pakistani ,while hindus from punjab athe same pajeets
but pajeet cant handle the reality,bollywood has deluded pajeet confidence

images

this is literally your race pajeet

you whole 1.5 billion are pajeets
each and everyone of you ssame dravdian aborignal pajeet

i get called south irnaian and even latino looking
but you need caste to cope ,and delud ursellf that you arent a pajeet

View attachment 2301322
this is what you look like,making alts like a abused dog that you are,you cant show your face,
while i say i am lahore and ferozpur punjab and gets called south pakistani which i am

i am infamous for destroying pajeet likes and showing what even the most subhuman pakis/sikhs like me mog your whole pajeet country

i am dont belive in caste like uyou pajeet,i talk phenotypes

sikhs have the talest people in asia,that why you workship them and make sthem look like a sect of you,while sikhs have terrorist halo and u shit onthe streets
just cuz you have free internet from jio,doesnt mean you will shit on the incel forums too,
learn your place

pajeet never show their faces,i tell by a mile who are 5ft1 pajeet alt
14_06_2023-neet_ug_2023_topper1_-_copy_23440881_10744973.webp

,study for your exam pajeet,you need to get software job
you must have a really miserable existance towelhead abojeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734
you must have a really miserable existance towelhead abojeet
i laugh at you at my free time
you are that 5ft1 mod pajeet alt
you are literally the biggest abused indian dog on the forum

you are literally the lowest truecel here facially height verything

you will never be pakistani looking like me,like mostsikhs do,

you are all pajeets,,lowest smv truecels

• +1
Reactions: sukhi6284839
View attachment 2276817View attachment 2276819View attachment 2276820View attachment 2276821View attachment 2276822View attachment 2276823
they still have the bones i can explain the western perception of curry but the attention span of a pslers is so low guys like these are fucking common

The 1st Indian Corps were elite soldiers of the British Empire who participated in the battle of La Bassée and Messines.

They didn't eat standard hindu diets, they ate tons of beef, they moved 20-30 kilometers daily when not stationed and they trained daily when stationed.

Their diets and lives were completely different to modern sedentary indians who eat little to no protein, tons of white bread&rice and sit around most of the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Those are all northwest indians lol. Most of the old indians from the rest of the country are fat and soft and short
The two faceshots aren't northwestern and they mog all the shitskin towel heads with mayo neckbeard type hair