Why are old niggers always friendly

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
I realized that all the violent niggers die young from drug overdose and gang violence. So there’s no such thing as an an old bad boy nigger. It’s a paradox.

You can’t be an old nigger who is also bad, becuase you’d have died eons ago.

That’s why all the old heads I meet are kind. They got cucked all their youth by the violent niggers but now those niggers are dead so these old farts are chill

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, lemonnz and 5 others
They got too many beatings as a child so they learned to not be a dick as they're older

NATURAL SELECTION

Retarded thread, old people are the angriest

Because they can't physically dominate anyone anymore and have learned the contrast of a young kid feared by everyone to being a feeble old man

Because in the past, a father beating his son with a belt was something normal. Today the police would take your child away

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I realized that all the violent niggers die young from drug overdose and gang violence. So there’s no such thing as an an old bad boy nigger. It’s a paradox.

You can’t be an old nigger who is also bad, becuase you’d have died eons ago.

That’s why all the old heads I meet are kind. They got cucked all their youth by the violent niggers but now those niggers are dead so these old farts are chill
They evolve with age, or the thugs didn't make it (Dead or in jail) and therefore natural selection cleaned them out

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Some of them even read books n shit