Why are palestinians monkeys

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
Every time they see anything related to israel they post hate comments and talk about palestine its like a jerk reaction they cant control.. theyre more primitive than niggers

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Aero, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
Every time they see anything related to israel they post hate comments and talk about palestine its like a jerk reaction they cant control.. theyre more primitive than niggers
it’s all apart of THE plan, the Jews still have control :feelshehe:

Meanwhile
GTsfkooXUAAnRDK
GSwl1zFXoAA9bJ6

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, coispet, Eriot Lodger and 2 others
For anyone not understanding why a Slav would stick up for Jews: many Israelis have roots in Russia and there's still a lot of rich Jews living in Russia. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and Autismcel
For anyone not understanding why a Slav would stick up for Jews: many Israelis have roots in Russia and there's still a lot of rich Jews living in Russia. :ogre:
In other words: They're cucks (the ones who stick up for the jooz)

• +1
Reactions: Acion and coispet
It's surprising how Russia actually didn't allow their jews to go full lobby like the US

Nixon said this once

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Gengar
A lot of jews hate Russia. Just look at Victoria Nuland. They want to destroy Russia because of historic pogroms.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
In other words: They're cucks (the ones who stick up for the jooz)
I have a really good Russian friend whose name is Igor so I shall not say anything bad about Slavs. :ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Autismcel
I have a really good Russian friend whose name is Igor so I shall not say anything bad about Slavs. :ogre::ogre:
I didn't say all slavs, only the ones who support pissrael.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Alot of them are trolls or bots

A lot of jews hate Russia. Just look at Victoria Nuland. They want to destroy Russia because of historic pogroms.
It really be ya own. :feelscry:

Also, "Igor" sounds like a DHTmaxxed ogre's name ngl.. :feelsohgod:

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I didn't say all slavs, only the ones who support pissrael.
My friend Igor hated the Russian government, he was anti-war. So he probably doesn't support Israel either. He knew I was a muzzie and was still my e-bestie.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Victoria Nuland is the female version of Shaytan alongside Hillary Clinton

Very few people know about her

• Hmm...
Reactions: spongebob
Because they’re primitive apes who must suffer

The muzzies replies are referential to op’s post its actually hilarious, ahh you cucks.

Also Idgaf about that conflict.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and slavicpsycho
The muzzies replies are referential to op’s post its actually hilarious, ahh you cucks.

Also Idgaf about that conflict.
Yeah lol they just prove my point
I support israel only because palestenians are annoying fucks in comments sections thats all

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I’ve said this before but I don’t really care about the war.I’m more concerned with the outcome of Russia-Ukraine since that could affect me.If it makes me a bad person then sure I am but I only care about shit which could affect my daily rotting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and watah
Idk, their parents were probably monkeys