Why are people always calling me ugly

USAwhitecel

USAwhitecel

No one man should have all that power. . .
I’ve been rated mtn here but im prob ltn but why tf is everyone always calling me ugly irl when there’s people way uglier than me who never get called ugly to their face ova:feelswhy:.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, moreroidsmoredates, watah and 3 others
I’ve been rated mtn here but im prob ltn but why tf is everyone always calling me ugly irl when there’s people way uglier than me who never get called ugly to their face ova:feelswhy:.
because you are subhuman. Your true rating is your irl rating.

It doesn't matter what the autistics here say, if ppl in the real world are calling you ugly... then that's what you are.

Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise. I get 0 IOIs, invisible treatment, 25yr virgin, ruthlessly ostracised by wider society and also been called ugly an enumerable amount of times by the opposite sex. You know what that means... I'm ugly. And by what you've described in the OP, you are also a fellow ugly subhuman piece of shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Nick.Harte, looksmaxxing223 and 5 others

It doesn't matter what the autistics here say, if ppl in the real world are calling you ugly... then that's what you are.

Do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise. I get 0 IOIs, invisible treatment, 25yr virgin, ruthlessly ostracised by wider society and also been called ugly an enumerable amount of times by the opposite sex. You know what that means... I'm ugly. And by what you've described in the OP, you are also a fellow ugly subhuman piece of shit.
Well duh, but people uglier than me don’t get called ugly as much

You’re non NT

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustABadDream, moreroidsmoredates, USAwhitecel and 1 other person
Well duh, but people uglier than me don’t get called ugly as much
Well, either you are suffering from confirmation bias, and your subhuman mind is playing tricks on you. Or your subhuman mind is coping with the fact you are ugly, and you are overrating yourself in comparison to others.

Either way, the fact you even made this thread means it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Well, either you are suffering from confirmation bias, and your subhuman mind is playing tricks on you. Or your subhuman mind is coping with the fact you are ugly, and you are overrating yourself in comparison to others.

Either way, the fact you even made this thread means it's over for you.
I think all 3 tbh over:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
T

That's what I'm saying. The niggers on here can't rate for shit.

Your irl feedback is how normal people actually view you.

who calls you ugly? Your friends or girls

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
they’re probably just messing w u. Or.. you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Pm face

because youre ugly nigga stop the delusion and jump in front of a train or something

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
In 8th grade I got called ugly as fuck, but it was litterally only men and I had women asking for my number in school. They might be jealous bro