why are people patriotic?

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
i will never understand patriotic people, gotta be top 3 dumbest people of all time

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
IMG 0984

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 65517 and 2 others
it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand

why do you care about those things, worshipping random piece of land, especially EEcels, most patriotic people of all time while living in shitholes

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
why do you care about those things, worshipping random piece of land, especially EEcels, most patriotic people of all time while living in shitholes
Eecels being patriotic makes zero sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Deleted member 72684 and shizuku11111
i will never understand patriotic people, gotta be top 3 dumbest people of all time
you have five female pure breed dogs in an enclosure, outside there is a dog from another breed who wreaks havoc and wants to be fed and housed while doing nothing to contribute, would you let him and impregnate your dogs?

you have five female pure breed dogs in an enclosure, outside there is a dog from another breed who wreaks havoc and wants to be fed and housed while doing nothing to contribute, would you let him and impregnate your dogs?
nigga wtf, im a random "citizen" im a object to these people, im from serbia, and i hate it here, our people are one of the most patriotic ever and i just laugh at them, i will escape this place asap and leave everything behind

because they understand that to resist the evil of the world.

Eecels being patriotic makes zero sense tbh
the country we live in has partially ruined their life and they worship it lmao

nigga wtf, im a random "citizen" im a object to these people, im from serbia, and i hate it here, our people are one of the most patriotic ever and i just laugh at them, i will escape this place asap and leave everything behind
you are exactly the type of person he's describing. self awareness 404. people like you are a detriment to western society because you will sell out your countrymen for selfish reasons. please stay put, you are where you belong.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
you are exactly the type of person he's describing. self awareness 404. people like you are a detriment to western society because you will sell out your countrymen for selfish reasons. please stay put, you are where you belong.
nigga im 6'3 and white, im sure i would be welcome in any country in the world, i agree that low class animals should stay where they belong but im different, i dont wanna rot with bald crackheads here, if i dont succeed in basketball i will get into some uni and find job in other country, preferably switzerland

Patriotic in which way

Patriotic in which way
making the country they are from their entire personality, willing to go to war and die for such country, engaging in patriotic activities

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
making the country they are from their entire personality, willing to go to war and die for such country, engaging in patriotic activities
High iq men don’t give a shit of what’s going on outside the world such as politics unless a third world war starts to happen or something

Patriotism was brutally debunked by rehab room, why save the country for chads to live a better life than you while you are basically war fodder