Why are people so against plastic surgery and genemaxxing?

K

Kreier

Iron
I am getting sick of all those anti-surgery and anti-gene editing people, despite plastic surgery improving the appearance and sometimes stopping bullying. Same goes for genemaxxing. Gene technology can already cure a wide range of genetic defects, such as autism, downs syndrome, HIV, etc. but still so many are against it due to "ethical reasons". I mean WTF. Is curing otherwise incurable diseases unethical?

Also, the one who created designer babies in China ended up in prison. Why? I get angry when i read such stuff.

I suspect there are other motives for people being against this stuff. If anything, it's ethical to provide it and unethical to hold back this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku and MA_ascender
Because they're like crabs in a bucket. They can't get out so they pull others down with them

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Because they're like crabs in a bucket. They can't get out so they pull others down with them
LOL, but we are talking about normies, chads, foids and governments. It's more that they need to have an underclass of people that they can keep down to preserve their power. They feel threatened that someone who is genetic garbage could become equal to or possibly even surpass them with gene editing.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
LOL, but we are talking about normies, chads, foids and governments. It's more that they need to have an underclass of people that they can keep down to preserve their power. They feel threatened that someone who is genetic garbage could become equal to or possibly even surpass them with gene editing.
Gatekeep ur surgeries bhai

There is no such thing as genemaxing yet
>B-b-b-b--b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-but some shit in China
Shut the FUCK up.

Because its essentially cheating. Everyone understands deep down that Better looking people get treated better but actually doing a major operation is kind of taboo.