Why are people so low iq about the ratiocination of steroids.

kovacs

kovacs

Master
Cage everytime I see roiders casting aspersions about stickmen or dyels hopping on the saucule, but why really?

There's no real reason not to start roids early if your goal is a superphysiological physique anyway.

Speeding up the curve a little faster with all of the same complications.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
The fuck is a ratiocination, nerd? Dndr and give me your lunch money.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 29078
Cage everytime I see roiders casting aspersions about stickmen or dyels hopping on the saucule, but why really?

There's no real reason not to start roids early if your goal is a superphysiological physique anyway.

Speeding up the curve a little faster with all of the same complications.

View attachment 2330631
Post clearer pic

they don't make your joints adapt to load faster, training for a few years is for injury prevention, you are at risk of tearing your tendons apart without it,.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs and poopoohead
they don't make your joints adapt to load faster, training for a few years is for injury prevention, you are at risk of tearing your tendons apart without it,.
Just have good genes, and you won't get injuries.

You have to seriously push the envelope to raise your injury risk to such a degree that it defeats the purpose of roiding anyway, and there's lots to be done still to mitigate injury risk.

Some guy run grams upon grams of stuff, and still cruise through without any injuries while some natties blow out their backs the first lift.

If you have bad genes- stick to playing in the ball pit at McDonald's.

Last edited:
Just have good genes, and you won't get injuries.

You have to seriously push the envelope for injuries.
I think you underestimate how common tendon tears are, most don't rip it clean off though so they usually recover after a while.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and kovacs
I think you underestimate how common tendon tears are, most don't rip it clean off though so they usually recover after a while.
I do very high rep burnouts to strengthen ligaments.

Also, is that you in your profile picture, and if so- how do women respond?

Mostly middle-aged or younger as well?

I do very high rep burnouts to strengthen ligaments.

Also, is that you in your profile picture, and if so- how do women respond?

Mostly middle-aged or younger as well?
tendinitis is also extremely common, or rotator cuff injuries, the tendon doesn't actually adapt quicker, only the muscle does.

most women are positive about how I look, men not so much.

I'm 30 so most women that approach me are older as well, might have very little to do with my physique.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs
tendinitis is also extremely common, or rotator cuff injuries, the tendon doesn't actually adapt quicker, only the muscle does.

most women are positive about how I look, men not so much.

I'm 30 so most women that approach me are older as well, might have very little to do with my physique.
you'd think you'd get more male respect with a physique like that, or are you neurodivergent?

other than that, do you think steroids at 19, almost 20 will hinder brain development?

worse risk management, impulsivity and such is an outcome im willing to accept, only thing im concerned about is possible deleterious effects on fluid intelligence, but i believe those subtests peak well before my age.

you'd think you'd get more male respect with a physique like that
men prefer bloated disproportional ogre physiques.

other than that, do you think steroids at 19, almost 20 will hinder brain development?
yes, but also your bones continue growing into your mid twenties, clavicles are one of the last bones to fuse in your body.

• +1
I'd fold you in half like a twinkie whippersnapper.

It means what you think it means.:love:(y)(y)
You ain't folding anything in half unless it's your p&j sandwich your mom made last night with crustless white bread, glasses.

• WTF
men prefer bloated disproportional ogre physiques.

yes, but also your bones continue growing into your mid twenties, clavicles are one of the last bones to fuse in your body.
maybe i should do rad-140 + a therapeutic dose of test to avoid growth plate closure?