Why are people so serious around me?

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
I mean its sometimes good that they are but i see that others are making fun with each other. When i talk to someone i want them to laugh sometimes and instead of it i feel like the conversation is too serious/not amusing. Is it my problem? What should i do to make people more comfortable around me and amuse them so the conversation is more fun?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What in autism

I mean its sometimes good that they are but i see that others are making fun with each other. When i talk to someone i want them to laugh sometimes and instead of it i feel like the conversation is too serious/not amusing. Is it my problem? What should i do to make people more comfortable around me and amuse them so the conversation is more fun?
Because you're ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, penis3, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I see ugly people are able to do this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
because u are subhuman. They become serious so they dont have to deal too much longer with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Mouthbreath, Ampere and 2 others
need to jestermax boyocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I dont want to be a clown lol i just want to make people more comfy that they can consider me as a friend
If you wanna make them see you as someone worthy of being a friend, you have to look normal, or low-trust. Just look up how to look low-trust.

I dont want to be a clown lol i just want to make people more comfy sobthey can consider me as a friend
Aside from the jokes in the thread, literally the people you hang around that's why, if it's that they're always serious, you're either not close enough to them, or they're serious.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ayeee bro it happens to me too OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Some people don't know when its over. Instead of wasting your energy typing this thread with your fat little fingers you should have realised what the fuck is going on with you. Just think about it for a second, why would they do this? Would they act this way towards a Chad they want to be friends with? There is no need to ask obvious questions here you moron go back to reddit. Im so sorry.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
happens to me too, but its because I have low-trust face.

You give off that lunatic vibe. Like you'll stab them at any moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
maybe you're trying too hard

in any case I find that if you don't click after a few months you never will

Some people don't know when its over. Instead of wasting your energy typing this thread with your fat little fingers you should have realised what the fuck is going on with you. Just think about it for a second, why would they do this? Would they act this way towards a Chad they want to be friends with? There is no need to ask obvious questions here you moron go back to reddit. Im so sorry.
Its a serious question. And i have never been a reddit user

Its a serious question. And i have never been a reddit user
Yet you act like one. You are asking a question you know the answer to. Nobody here gives a fuck about anyone here so stop whining.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Danish_Retard and Jagged0
Yet you act like one. You are asking a question you know the answer to. Nobody here gives a fuck about anyone here so stop whining.
I am not whining. I just dont get why does it happen so i ask. What the fuck do u want

What the fuck do u want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
better than being laughed at

because you bore them to death and have 0 interesting features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5522
because you bore them to death and have 0 interesting features
Actually that could be the thing. What can i do to be less boring?

I dont want to be a clown lol i just want to make people more comfy sobthey can consider me as a friend
get fat and happy and people will get more comfortable around you

Actually that could be the thing. What can i do to be less boring?
easy
pick up a sporty hobby and never stop bragging about your physique

no jfl yoill always see chads talking bout how much they lift how they deal with diet and exercise etc
and foids usually listen in awe at their tales

either ugly or you're just not fun to be around

no jfl yoill always see chads talking bout how much they lift how they deal with diet and exercise etc
and foids usually listen in awe at their tales
are you serious? I think nothing makes them drier than a gymcel, that has to "improve" himself. Chad is naturally built and lean.

are you serious? I think nothing makes them drier than a gymcel, that has to "improve" himself. Chad is naturally built and lean.
yes nigger dont just talk about your gymcelling, slap foids on their butt and every now and then talk about your sexual life jfl