Why are people that suicidal about balding?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I want to slap every faggot that cries by saying 'muh balding, muh death sentence' when unless is extremely aggressive balding, you can simply go to Turkey and spend as little as 2000$ and thats it you will have your hair back without needing to nuke yourself with fin

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1464
@Dogs you’re up bud

Shit thread mate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2587, xit and 3 others
I want to slap every faggot that cries by saying 'muh balding, muh death sentence' when unless is extremely aggressive balding, you can simply go to Turkey and spend as little as 2000$ and thats it you will have your hair back without needing to nuke yourself with fin

Give me the 2k + the money to cover the travel expenses tbh

It's true though
I’d rather not be bald in the first place, hair transplants are no walk in the park. The process looks fucking gross.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
You could look subhuman if you continue to recede after the transplant. Also it means you can’t roid because you’re so heavily effected by the DHt

Lets meet in turkey boyos
Norwoodcon 2020

Give me the 2k + the money to cover the travel expenses tbh
It's actually like 2000-2500 dollars with 2-3 nights paid hotel and food. And i live very close to Turkey so it's easy for me. My point is balding is nothing near a death sentence, it can easily be fixed and no even expensive
You could look subhuman if you continue to recede after the transplant. Also it means you can’t roid because you’re so heavily effected by the DHt
Then just do another HT in 5 years

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@Dogs you’re up bud
Cause it's a death sentence bro you're a walking dead man but still completely lucid.

Plus imma need probably 2 procedures because it's a hairline lowering but I can probably also get nw0. And who knows how long it will last cause as soon as you get off fin it's over. Also that's a lot of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Cause it's a death sentence bro you're a walking dead man but still completely lucid.

Plus imma need probably 2 procedures because it's a hairline lowering but I can probably also get nw0. And who knows how long it will last cause as soon as you get off fin it's over. Also that's a lot of money.
Yeah it is but hair is the most important, it's worth every single penny tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dogs
It just sucks, bro

Yeah it is but hair is the most important, it's worth every single penny tbh
Yeah but I was bluepilled so I didn't even realize I was balding or that I should do anything about it. If I never found the blackpill I'd be doing nothing about my hair. Until it's too late

because its a sign of genetic inferiority

It just sucks, bro
I know it does, but people act like it's an unfixable LeFort 3 level death sentence jfl
because its a sign of genetic inferiority
Hair has no effects on survival. You want to tell me that a 6'5 7psl bald guy is genetically inferior to a 4psl 5'10 guy because that guy has nw0 hairline?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dogs
Some people dont have enough donor hair to get a hair transplant

Some people dont have enough donor hair to get a hair transplant
Thats with nw5 and more type balding, im talking about nw2-nw4 bald head, it csn easily be fixed to nw1

• Love it
Balding is OK at 30. Not ok in teens-early twenties

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Overjetcel299, RAITEIII and shibo
  • Love it
It's never ok but it can be fixed with HT easily
It actually cant. You need to be at a certain norwood level, and not everyone has a good donor area.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Dogs
I know it does, but people act like it's an unfixable LeFort 3 level death sentence jfl

Hair has no effects on survival. You want to tell me that a 6'5 7psl bald guy is genetically inferior to a 4psl 5'10 guy because that guy has nw0 hairline?
That's exactly my point. It literally has no effect on survival and its a complete utter death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and TsarTsar444
It actually cant. You need to be at a certain norwood level, and not everyone has a good donor area.
If you are more then nw4 then 2 HT will fix you, again not a death sentence like everyone says

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Most people here who cry about balding, are infact aggressive balders.
Been losing hair since 15-16.
HT will not save me because I am losing in a diffuse pattern as well.
My only option is to take fin and endure a nw2 (maybe I recover to 1.5) for the next 10 years till (maybe) a 'cure' comes out.
And not everyone is able to take fin without side effects, and some do not stop balding completely while taking it.
So it really is a death sentence for some.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, RAITEIII, shibo and 2 others
Most people here who cry about balding, are infact aggressive balders.
Been losing hair since 15-16.
HT will not save me because I am losing in a diffuse pattern as well.
My only option is to take fin and endure a nw2 (maybe I recover to 1.5) for the next 10 years till (maybe) a 'cure' comes out.
And not everyone is able to take fin without side effects, and some do not stop balding completely while taking it.
So it really is a death sentence for some.
But difuse thinning can also be fixed with a HT by transplanting new hair all over to make the hair thick again, and yeah as i said it's only death for agresive baldcels

• Love it
But difuse thinning can also be fixed with a HT by transplanting
No, jfl.
I am sure there are a few examples where diffuse thinners have had success with HT.
However, in most cases after just a few years it looks garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
No, jfl.
I am sure there are a few examples where diffuse thinners have had success with HT.
However, in most cases after just a few years it looks garbage.
Well if you are diffuse thining then you need to HT your whole life basically

• JFL
  • Love it
1560770683415-png.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shibo, SeiGun and Deleted member 1464
I dont think youd understand until you experience balding

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun