Why are plastic surgeons in the UK so bad?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Blackpill me, why are they so unskilled , expensive and lack any aesthetic sense.

They literally can only do the basics and cant even do those right.

Last edited:
Become one urself then

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, inceletto, Chadeep and 1 other person
@aut0phobic

Is every country in the uk the same, or are some less expensive?

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Blackpill me, why are they so unskilled , expensive and lack any aesthetic sense.

They literally can only do the basics and cant even do those right.
it's just like that. The UK is garbage for maxfac and orthodontics. Go to Europe or the US.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Only usa has good plastic surgeons

it's just like that. The UK is garbage for maxfac and orthodontics. Go to Europe or the US.

Yeah dude got my revision lipo hopefully this month (consulting this Wednesday ) , that will be hair + body out the way.

Consulted with Dr Defrancq but plan on consulting in spain with a maxfac for a bimax + genio. Hopefully before end of this year I will have this completed .

Also iv glutathione + almond eye + possible test cycle . Then finished.

I remember you hating uk surgeons, I agree completely but what's your rationale?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t trust someone with terrible teeth to be my dentist, let alone do anything to my face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, inceletto, MentalistKebab and 2 others
how do you even revision lipsuction

Atleast, we get free dental care.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, MentalistKebab and JackSparrow
how do you even revision lipsuction

Not enough was removed first time, my surgeon called it off half way as I wasn't tolerating it well, my blood pressure dropped etc. This time it will be perfect.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person
Cos they wanna fuck men up and prevent them ascending probably.

Honestly, the British have no eye for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Gaia262
Being good looking in an ugly country > being good looking in a good looking cohntryb

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 5818
Yeah dude got my revision lipo hopefully this month (consulting this Wednesday ) , that will be hair + body out the way.

Consulted with Dr Defrancq but plan on consulting in spain with a maxfac for a bimax + genio. Hopefully before end of this year I will have this completed .

Also iv glutathione + almond eye + possible test cycle . Then finished.

I remember you hating uk surgeons, I agree completely but what's your rationale?
my rationale is that there are no good surgeons in the UK? thats literally it. But if you need evidence of this claim:

1) Harley street in London is meant to be the hotspot for a PS in the UK and even there it's just shills with no talent.
2) Also, I don't think I've ever heard a UK maxfac being credited for their exceptional work
3) Popular european surgeons often visit London once every few months for consults with patients in the UK. Ask yourself why such a market exists in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
They don't know what beauty is.
Even their country isn't that beautiful compared to other European masterpieces like Italy, Belgium, France, etc