Why are prettyboys archetype so brutally overrated here ?

idk7777

idk7777

Iron
Basically i see everybody wanting and dreaming to achieve look of prettyboy, i dont know if its because of tiktok trends who warped minds of young teenagers thinking this is what purely woman want, wanting prettyboy soft maxxed archetype with curly long hair. Dont get me wrong i think they look great and they have high appeal but i dont get the obssesion that this is best appeal. Did wanting to be masculine and thinking that it is attractive died ? Or this site is just full of teenagers now

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned
Because to users here women above 18 = expired (based).

nobody said anything about curly hair budy
just an example , and woman when they are fully developed at 20 look the best and 20- 23 is their prime, thats fucking pedophilia my nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, Snowskinned, greywind and 2 others
Basically i see everybody wanting and dreaming to achieve look of prettyboy, i dont know if its because of tiktok trends who warped minds of young teenagers thinking this is what purely woman want, wanting prettyboy soft maxxed archetype with curly long hair. Dont get me wrong i think they look great and they have high appeal but i dont get the obssesion. Did wanting to be masculine and thinking that it is attractive died ? Or this site is just full of teenagers now
androgynous > masculine. obv theres lots of women out there who would find hypermasculine dudes attractive but its more common in older women. id rather be skinny and feminine by societys standarts than look like an ogre.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Snowskinned, greywind and 1 other person
Basically i see everybody wanting and dreaming to achieve look of prettyboy, i dont know if its because of tiktok trends who warped minds of young teenagers thinking this is what purely woman want, wanting prettyboy soft maxxed archetype with curly long hair. Dont get me wrong i think they look great and they have high appeal but i dont get the obssesion. Did wanting to be masculine and thinking that it is attractive died ? Or this site is just full of teenagers now
Because they are low t cucks who fap to cartoons like jeffreys

• +1
Reactions: greywind and idk7777
androgynous > masculine. obv theres lots of women out there who would find hypermasculine dudes attractive but its more common in older women. id rather be skinny and feminine by societys standarts than look like an ogre.
Ogre mogs with good features, tall, super dimorphic, strong asf, hunter eyes, warrior skull ect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, ProBono and LTN Baguette
go outsite , i dont see prettyboy pull like chad / jock archetypes "ogre" you call. Usually they are respected by male and female because of their looks which increases positive reinforcment in their lifes and build confidence which increases attractivness even more and woman LOVE to be dominated my nigga, jock and chad are dreams come true for woman in REALITY

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black and truthhurts
Ogre mogs with good features, tall, super dimorphic, strong asf, hunter eyes, warrior skull ect
im not even doing this for female validation its just i like looking the way i do.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Snowskinned
go outsite , i dont see prettyboy pull like chad / jock archetypes "ogre" you call. Usually they are respected by male and female because of their looks which increases positive reinforcment in their lifes and build confidence which increases attractivness even more and woman LOVE to be dominated my nigga, jock and chad are dreams come true for woman in REALITY
i dont give a fuck my life isnt fully centred around getting bitches i like looking feminine bc i like it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, truthhurts, Snowskinned and 3 others
im not even doing this for female validation its just i like looking the way i do.
You get trash male respect, would rather be really high status with good a social circle than a feminine cuck who might pull slightly more 14 year old girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LTN Baguette, mxrbled and 1 other person
You get trash male respect, would rather be really high status with good a social circle than a feminine cuck who might pull slightly more 14 year old girls
why is everything on here viewed through the lense of getting women i dont rly care. i like looking the way i want. im not one of those retards who try to look a certain way to attract girls.

exactly nigga , they think woman prime is at 14 to 17/18 :lul: so thats why they want to achieve softmaxxed young looking prettyboy look , which is fucking not true its pedo maxxed mindset

how you act is a big part of it. even if i look overly feminine for a man i never let anyone disrespect me and im respected at school. the trash respect part isnt rly true

why is everything on here viewed through the lense of getting women i dont rly care. i like looking the way i want. im not one of those retards who try to look a certain way to attract girls.
Reread my message, i just said i would rather be an ogre and have high male respect than be a feminine cuck who might pull slightly more and gets no male respect

how you act is a big part of it. even if i look overly feminine for a man i never let anyone disrespect me and im respected at school. the trash respect part isnt rly true
Are you high status in your school?

Reread my message, i just said i would rather be an ogre and have high male respect than be a feminine cuck who might pull slightly more and gets no male respect
prettyboys pull more teenagers at best, not 19 years old plus woman

• +1
Reactions: greywind
i want u to see to talk back when u say , you are feminine to an 6 feeet 3 jock gymmaxxed chad, its deep inside your mind that u feel some respect for him and people treat him with difference

- IQ

you yourself admitted that they have great appeal yet are implying that this isn't purely what women want?

also its not about what we want, nor is it that the users here are obsessed with this look because they like it,

we do what we think will appeal to women the most based on what we observe them lusting for

simple as

you sound like a foid

no wonder you don't care about fucking women, do you even have testosterone in your body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, mxrbled and idk7777
i dont rly have any ppl in class who are considered high status but despite the fact im feminine looking the way i act helps me avoid getting disrespected by ppl. its easy for me to have converstations with anyone, girls included. theres ppl in class who look a lot more normal and traditionally masculine yet they sit alone in the corner and never talk to anyone.

- IQ

you yourself admitted that they have great appeal yet are implying that this isn't purely what women want?

also its not about what we want, nor is it that the users here are obsessed with this look because they like it,

we do what we think will appeal to women the most,

simple as
saying someone has good appeal , doesnt mean its the best and ideal appealmaxxed archetype, prettyboys gets absoluterely appeal obligerated by jock / chad after age of 18

prettyboys pull more teenagers at best, not 19 years old plus woman
The people i know who pull the most teens are masculine dudes not prettyboys too ironically

• JFL
Reactions: idk7777
The people i know who pull the most teens are masculine dudes not prettyboys too ironically
in my life irl too , but i quees people here judge females appeal by tiktok, i spended all my life from 15 to 20 now in clubs partying so i think i have pretty good experience

i want u to see to talk back when u say , you are feminine to an 6 feeet 3 jock gymmaxxed chad, its deep inside your mind that u feel some respect for him and people treat him with difference
i have never met a person like that irl

how old are u if i may ask ? do u go outsite or you judge all of your social experience by your school
19 where tf am i supposed to go. if u say clubs then why tf would i go there.

Low T cope:forcedsmile::feelsgiga:

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, greywind and idk7777

Attachments

• Screenshot_231.png
    Screenshot_231.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_232.png
    Screenshot_232.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Yea but pretty boys are far far more common imo and thus is a more realistically achievable aesthetic, especially when you are younger

Water that rarer actually GL and dimorphic guys would slay more or be more attractive

Maybe it depends on pheno

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and idk7777
just thought of this comment few hours later. no, i dont feel any respect for these ppl whatsoever. "gymmaxxed" isnt a real thing, theyre just insecure retards who go to the gym because they build their whole life around looking as masculine as possible to attract women because their egos are fragile and they need constant validation. im treated well and with respect irl. i have only had a couple negative interactions and these ppl are always fat and ugly.

why do people here think it's one or the other:lul:

you can be androgynous/pretty with otherwise masculine frame and face structure

• +1
Reactions: idk7777
just thought of this comment few hours later. no, i dont feel any respect for these ppl whatsoever. "gymmaxxed" isnt a real thing, theyre just insecure retards who go to the gym because they build their whole life around looking as masculine as possible to attract women because their egos are fragile and they need constant validation. im treated well and with respect irl. i have only had a couple negative interactions and these ppl are always fat and ugly.
Or u are low t cope , i enjoy working out because yes , i look good but it makes me feel better and enjoy lifting just like any other hobby stupid femboy retard and why do people respect people who are muscular irl ? well muscles shows detication , hard work and that is admirable and big frame is also making people feel inferior or they respect u. What u say is true to very few people and ultimate skinny cell cope :lul:

Last edited:
why do people here think it's one or the other:lul:

you can be androgynous/pretty with otherwise masculine frame and face structure
androgynous is prefered here softer features with slight or no bones

Or u are low t cope , i enjoy working out because yes , i look good but it makes me feel better and enjoy lifting just like any other hobby stupid femboy retard and why do people respect people who are muscular irl ? well muscles shows detication , hard work and that is admirable and big frame is also making people feel inferior or they respect u. What u say is true to very few people and ultimate skinny cell cope :lul:
kind of a stupid fucking hobby. lifting heavy objects. this is some caveman shit but ok, whatever makes you happy. i find it funny that people use low t as an insult esp when they dont know me. if ur mad at ppl for not being masculine its a low iq trait

Only retards and subhumans disagree with the FACT that prettyboys >>>>> chads

• +1
Reactions: valentine
i feel like ultimately it just depends on your skeletal frame more than anything

a skinny prettyboy with wide clavicles will get treated very differently to the same skinny guy but with a narrower skeletal frame. i've seen this a few times in person where this guy(6ft1 softmaxxed prettyboy, has little to no muscle at all) gets told he looks athletic/like he does sports by girls just because he's naturally wide

not to say that working out doesn't work for most people but if you have to consider roids like a lot of the people in here then it's already over