Why are redditors all feminine BBC soy cucks ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Reichsleiter of the grey reich under @ChadL1te
Like seriously how did Reddit become the breeding ground for these fucking soy niggers ?

I vaguely remember a time before 2016 where Reddit wasn’t a dog shit soy breeding ground full of cucks and bluepilled ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lyxguxx, zxim and 2 others
Ok maybe if I mention BBC this thread will gain some traction, since for whatever reason this attracts users like bait does a fish

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lyxguxx, zxim and 3 others
Jesus not even mentioning BBC gets u bumps these days, talk about threadflation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lyxguxx, zxim and 3 others
probably from the karma system, if the normies don’t approve of something, it doesn’t get pushed once normies arrived to reddit

the people who watch state approved media would get the most rep

• +1
Reactions: zxim, zurzolo and <6PSLcel
Because Reddit bans everyone with controversial opinions and only allows soys to express themselves

• +1
Reactions: spark, Lyxguxx and zxim
probably from the karma system, if the normies don’t approve of something, it doesn’t get pushed once normies arrived to reddit

probably why youtube removed dislikes

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, zxim and <6PSLcel
Because Reddit bans everyone with controversial opinions and only allows soys to express themselves
So does YouTube, twitter, instagram yet it’s no where near as soy

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, zxim and noobs

Did redit use to be site without many normies back then? When did normies managed to cuck the whole redit then?

• +1
Reactions: noobs and zxim
They are just as heavy on the censorship
Depends on the language probably, in Germany you can tell someone to kill themselves in the comment section and it won’t even be deleted by YouTube, maybe if you report it 20 times they will look into it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zxim
Reddit used to be a based free speech platform, but too many normies started using it and were getting redpilled from it, so the Jews had to intervene and drastically alter the layout of the website. This created the current Reddit culture we have.

• +1
Yesterday my therapist asked me if I still think about OBJ and AB.

Before she mentioned it I hadn't thought of either for like 2 weeks I think

• +1
Like seriously how did Reddit become the breeding ground for these fucking soy niggers ?

I vaguely remember a time before 2016 where Reddit wasn’t a dog shit soy breeding ground full of cucks and bluepilled ramblings
if u expose the black pill truth to them, they’ll get mad and their trannie asses will dox you.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Did redot use to be site without many normies back then?
yes but reddit is majority rules so the earlier years of reddit would be the only time without normies cuz it wasn’t as mainstream

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Sean o' Tist
Weddit attracts people with "modernist" and "hyperprogressive" tendencies, this can also be seen when you look at conservative countries subreddits and you see really "modernist" and cuck bullshit being posted there. Not to mention, it also attracts socially isolated weird people

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Lyxguxx
:feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• -1002116525400-90862.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
So does YouTube, twitter, instagram yet it’s no where near as soy
youtube has not banned me and I've had hardcore takes for years

I've been banned on reddit many times including IP banned etc and lifetime I've made maybe 1/100th of comments on reddit I've made on youtube.